July 24, 2014 | 1903 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the packaging, it was small enough to fit in your pocket and had a wand and not a pump so it was easy to touch up when you were on the go.
I loved using the little brush/wand because it made it really easy to apply it exactly where you wanted it, but as for the concealer itself...
I found that it had really sheer coverage, Which is fine but if you have some dark circles like me its not very helpful. It tended to just melt off during the day and it always creased under my eyes. So if u were looking for just slightly coverage than this would be a good concealer, but not if you were looking for something more full

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

I'm always spending money trying out different products and without a doubt, I can't stand this entire line. The concealer doesn't cover anything and breaks up throughout the day. It becomes patchy and icky. The applicator is gross and gets product all over the place. It's only blendable within the first few seconds. Yeah, can ya tell I really don't like it? lol Sorry, but they need to do better with this line of makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgale623

This is the worst concealer I've ever tried!! I don't understand the good reviews. I got this in N 123 it was very light, too light for my skin and darker shades were too yellow even in cool.

The packaging isn't helpful the applicator gives off too much product.

When I first applied it on my skin to hide a pimple It's called super bendable but when I applied it I could bearly move it.

Later at school it wear off into clusters of pigment sweat also made it come off and looks bad in photos

I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in neutral: fair-light.

While it is not a bad concealer, I would not go out of my way to buy it again just because I have since branched out and tried other ones that I prefer and give a truer match to my skin tone (NYX, Makeup Forever to name a few). I feel that it is average, and similar to other concealers at the drugstore.

I like that the concealer feels light, but I also feel like application is messy (or maybe I'm just messy- I find product tends to get on the tube it is in or all over my fingers).

It does blend well, but I can't help but feel there are highlighters of some sort in this concealer that tend to make it stand out that I'm wearing concealer. I also feel that it blends well because it is not a heavy concealer at all. If you have acne prone skin, I would not recommend this just because it would not cover acne or scars well.

The neutral: fair-light tone still seems to have a light peachy tone to me when I apply it, and therefore I would not consider this 100% "neutral". While there is a large selection of colors in this concealer, the shade lighter than the one I have was too light, and the one that was a shade darker was still too dark. If you typically have trouble finding concealers to match your skin tone, I don't feel this one will be any different.

Packaging, aside from me being clumsy, is portable and convenient. The concealer comes with a brush and applies fairly well. The price I think when I bought it was 6-7 dollars, so it is not expensive.

Personally, I would not buy this again. I feel it is just average and would rather spend my money trying something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by diddyk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was desperate for a new tube of concealer. I was heart broken to find out my drug store no longer carried Maybelline mineral concealer. The beauty consultant said L'oreal was on sale and helped me find the shade closest to my old one (I had the empty one with me to grab a new one and run.) I'm quite impressed. It is just as good if not better than my old fave. I just dab it on red spots and blend with my fingers. It even stays in place all day despite my super oily skin. The only thing that could make this better is if had a sponge applicator instead of the paint brush style.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by gdallar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

PROS:

very light formula
amazing shade range
super blendable
amazing under the eyes or to cover some redness around the nose or chin
inexpensive

CONS
not enough coverage for acne scarring, breakouts, or discolouration
doesn't wear for very long, maybe a few hours until it starts fading or oxidizing

Overall, if you have pretty bad skin, i wouldn't recommend
bur for light coverage and undereye darkness, its a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by BadWaitress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I'm on my third or fourth tube. It was so easy to match to my skin initially, because the display came with a clear plastic card that had all the colors displayed on it in translucent streaks. I just got a mirror and held the card up to my cheek an picked the one that disappeared against my skin.

Depending on how I apply it, I use this as everything from a concealer to a lighweight foundation. If I dab it on with a brush (not the package brush, you'll get too much) and then pat it to blend it with a slightly larger concealer brush, it covers blemishes perfectly. Applied lightly with a dry latex sponge it's great for dark circles. But the thing that makes this a truly great concealer is that, if I apply it with a damp sponge, it makes a wonderful light foundation, like a perfect tinted moisturizer. And since the container is so small, it's really easy to travel with this does-it-all product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great drugstore concealer! I have pretty bad dark circles and this doesn't cover them up fully, but its close! And the colour selection is great. There are so many colours you're bound to find one that perfectly matches your skintone. And as a bonus, it has a cool or warm tone indicator so it can really match your skin. The only downside is the little brush applicator and the packaging itself. When you open it, product spews everywhere. Overall, it needs better packaging but its a great concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

I use W4-5 and it works perfectly on me! pretty good coverage, I used to use Maybelline Mineral concealer and I can definitely say that this has a much better coverage! I touch up every few hours and it doesn't look cakey at all. Looks very natural on me, will repurchase unless I find a better concealer. ☆:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by noelle001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this concealer! I use it under my eyes and on my acne and it never cakes or breaks me out. I would say it's a medium coverage concealer, but it's buildable and can be full coverage if that's what you're looking for. It lasts all day and never dries out or fades off of the skin.
Pretty good price for the amount that you get. It also lightens my undereye area, which is great for me since I have terrible bags. Great texture and super blendable, just like the title says.
Really convenient packaging and I'll definitely be purchasing again! :)