April 17, 2014 | 1758 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by holychiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Have bought this product three times!! Super good invisible coverage on my skin, a perfect match. Never breaks me out, and I am really, really breakout-prone. Lasts all day.

The ONLY downside for me is the terrible packaging. The brush is kind of gross to use over and over, also doesn't reach to the bottom of the tube so you end up buying again while you still have product left wayyyy at the bottom. Irritating, but not enough that I don't re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this with the foundation. I wasn't happy with the foundation but I was really happy with this. I don't tend to use this concealer on an everyday basis under my foundation but I do use this when I go to the pool or the beach. I don't really like how they combine shades but whatever. I like how when I go in the water it stays on my face. I have the worst acne scars and boils ever so I wear this to cover them up when I go in the water. After a couple of hours I do have to re apply but that's not a big deal since I'm the water. The container doesn't hold much in it either. Im as very happy to see it has not broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by gymtiger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect colour for me. It blends really well. Some people might find it a little thick, but it is perfect for covering blemishes. A little goes a long way and it stays put all day. The packaging isn't glamorous but i don't really want to take concealer out with me anyway so who cares?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by yezz07

I use this concealer for my under eye redness and dark blue veins between my eyes and nose. It is easy to with the brush and super and super bendable. Over all has good coverage and it last about 7 hours. The only problem is that it creases under the eye. After 6 hours of wear I realized there were crease lines under my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by sjay10

It's blend able as it says. The coverage however is light to medium, through my experiences. You can layer it on for more coverage without it looking so cakey. What I don't like is it doesn't last so long even if I put on powder.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I really like this as a spot concealer. Gets the job done and I enjoy that they have warm tones and cool tones seperate because concealers can end up too cool on my skin (i am pretty pale but very yellow and paler products are always so pink!) so i give them big props for that. It is blendable and I just dab some on with the brush and blend with my ring finger or if i have time, a concealer brush. I wulouldnt rec for under eyes as it does crease through the day. Bummer because I really love the color!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Believe13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer has medium coverage. It doesn't stay long and creases. The brush makes it easy to apply and the concealer blends in easily. I guess for the price it is an okay concealer, but nothing amazing. I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Queenie9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It doesn't cover zits at all, which is so frustrating because... Well, it's concealer, is it not?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by floz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best point: A very, natural glowy (almost dewy) finish - this almost doubles as a highlighter (a la Touche Eclat!)
Worst point: More shades would be a bonus, as with many drugstore brands
Good for: Undereye circles, redness
Bad for: Blemishes which 'stick out', anything lumpy or bumpy!

I was very impressed with this concealer - I tend to prefer high end makeup but I bought this on a whim, frustrated because my current concealers weren't covering my undereye circles.

I bought this in shade W1 which is a good match for my NC20ish warm skintone, and I feel the yellow tone is perfecting for covering redness, and blueish undereye circles. It's pretty versatile! The coverage could be higher (it's about medium) but I prefer this level of coverage is it looks very natural and there's no creasing or caking.

I don't reccommend this so much for covering spots or uneven texture, as its glowy finish might highlight the problem area - it sort of makes spots stick out more! However, for redness around the nose and for under the eyes it lifts the whole face, covers well and looks beautiful. For spots which aren't totally flat, I would reccommend something more matte.

I find this lasts very well, and even longer with a setting powder. I've come across concealers that last longer (EL's Double Wear beats this by an hour or two) but this is better than average (about 6 hours on oily summer skin, but only about 4 if I've been exercising and sweating a lot).

The packaging is easy to use - the cap twists off which is nice (no coming off accidentally!) and the applicator is just easy. It's small and lightweight, which I love as my makeup bag is already full to the brim, haha:)
A concealer brush can blend this extra well but isn't necessary as it does blend well with fingers. Also, this goes on well over foundation without messing up the foundation and getting weird and cakey.

I'm so pleased with this, I will definitely be re-purchasing! This stands out against all the other concealers I've tried, drugstore or high end. It's just awesome!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is quite a good concealer for undereyes, and pigmentation - basically anything that is not popping out of your face. It doesn't work too well with pimples because the pimple looks even more prominent after the application of this concealer! The horror!

It stays on the whole day, after setting it with some loose powder. The coverage is pretty decent, and quite buildable as well.

Would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a to-go concealer for daily usage :)