November 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this concealer doesn't dry out my skin, blends seamlessly and doesn't crease, degrade or oxidize. it has decent wear time (8-12 hrs) and it looks natural. doesn't set into fine lines either. at $9, what't not to love? if you have very very dark circles it probably isn't quite enough...but otherwise it's fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I don't have a lot to conceal, but when I do need to hide a small blemish or a patch of red, irritated skin I turn to this concealer. I would describe the coverage as medium, which allows me to lightly cover minor issues in a single dab with my fingertip or carefully layer the coverage twice to hide something more substantial. I've never had a problem with the packaging (though I believe it is most sanitary to apply the concealer to a just-washed fingertip, rather than directly onto a bacteria-ridden blemish) and, as I don't require concealer on a daily basis, one little tube has lasted me about two years (and it's still going strong). When I eventually use it up I don't see any reason not to re-purchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I have very dark undereye circles (must be genetic, because they don't go away no matter how much sleep I get) and this is by far the best drugstore concealer I've tried. It blends easily and stays all day.

But the packaging is AWFUL. After a few uses it starts to goop out when you screw the lid back on. It gets all over my counters and other makeup products, it's a pain and a waste of product. I see I'm not the only one who had this problem, either.

I'd probably repurchase because I like the product so much but just be wary of the packaging if you do decide to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by ladynove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this only today, which just so happens to be an incredibly 'off' day of mine. I first purchased a cover girl concealer against my better judgement, and unfortunately it enhanced every spot I was trying to remove. In panic, I searched for a lighter concealer and found this product. I bought the Vanilla shade (no. 2) and was amazed by the coverage. It also lasted pretty much all day, what's that about? Miracle formula? It works beautifully over scarring and redness. It doesn't cake, which is fantastic as I don't wear any other make up. I find the best method is to add some to the top of your hand first, then using your middle finger add a small amount to rub in over the spot. Follow with a gentle patting of little dots at a time to build even coverage. Voila!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Kindredkl

I LOVE this concealer! It dosent oxidize, it covers well, it lasts 7-8 hours, it's not drying and it's just great. However the only reason I can't give this product a 5 is because the packaging! I loved it the first week but after I used the concealer a few times it would come out around the bottom of the opening. I always have to scrape it off or it gets ALL OVER my other makeup. That's my only complain though, I might just have gotten a bad bottle but I will definately repurchase because this product is worth the hassle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by dedn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail under eye concealer. I don't understand why the reviews are mediocre for this concealer because it works really well for me. I've tried MAC, Stila, and Clinique and none of their concealers work as well as this one does. It fits my skin tone perfectly (which is something VERY rare), and does an amazing job covering up under eye circles. I have super dry and dark under eye circles and this just gets the job done sooo well! I do take it with me, though just to touch up once a day, but its seriously so great. I'm not really sure what the technical name of the shade i wear is, but it says "Chaud" on the side. I finally found my baby after months of searching I've found it everyone with dry dark under eye circles get it. You will not regret it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I do like that this concealer is a decent color match for my skin, and like the name suggests it is easily blended, but I have some issues with it. For one, it doesn't provide enough coverage to adequately hide my blemishes, but I don't like the way it looks under my eyes either. It seems to do an okay job disguising the redness across my cheeks, but so does my foundation, That makes this concealer somewhat pointless when I'm doing my makeup in the morning.

I do keep this concealer around though, in my makeup bag in my purse. I've found that it's actually not bad for touch ups. When I'm away from home for extended periods and I notice my foundation/concealer wearing off on my oilier areas (chin, around the nose), a little dab of this concealer takes care of things without looking strange or caking up.The packaging is pretty messy though, so be wary of that if you're traveling with it like I do. I'll use up the tube I have, but when I run out I'd like to find something that does a better job.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by sk8girl

Let me just say that I have really yellow-ish skin which is also pale and I have really dark circles. I managed to find the right shade really easily, because there's a good range of tones, that's not a problem. The packaging is just standard tube with a small brush for applying.
I think it's a bit more watery than other concealers I've tried, but nevertheless it does the job of covering dark colour. But, here comes the problem, since I have really prominent BAGS under my eyes, it covers the darkness but it does make my undereye lines come out and be more visible. How can I say, my skin tone is even, but I look older and tired.
But anyway, this concelar has had the best effect so far, out of all those drugstore concealers I've tried. I'm gonna keep looking for the real thing, but until then I'll keep using this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only good part about these concealers is that there are more variety of shades compared to a lot of drugstore concealers but that is only the high point. The shade that I chose was a good match. It covers some marks ok but it doesn't last very long. It is not good at covering my dark circles under my eyes. I am trying to find a good concealer that is sold in drugstores but so far there hasn't been any worth buying. Only one could dream...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by palepp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite thing about this conceal is the color match. I wear 1 Ivory and it's incredibly pale and yellow, which can be hard to find when most fair concealers run super pink.

The coverage...is so-so. One coat is pretty thick and matte, so I don't layer it. And one coat alone is not enough to cover my dark under eye circles, so I tend to blend this concealer with others. Usually Kat Von D's Lock-It concealer (or acne) or Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer (for under eyes).