July 29, 2014 | 1589 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by naturallyfab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm usually not a lipglass fan, because they can be quite sticky. However, this pale pinky coral color trumps the stickiness, and it has become one of my favorite lip glosses! I really like pairing this with MACs Vegas Volt lipstick. If you're not ready for the bright coral, this kind of tones it down and makes it more wearable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by underage

I love this lipglass! It makes your lips look plump and sexy. Not much color but that's what makes it perfect for everyday wear! I bought this about 5 years ago and forgot about it. I found it a week ago and fell in love again but unfortunately mine had gone bad so I bought a new one! I hate the smell of MAC lip products but I put up with it because the color is so beautiful ! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this n_n. So dreamy and delicious. I am ppp cool - a Mac NW15. This is so pretty, it's my favourite lipgloss. People always comment on how 'juicy' my lips look with this on. It's gorgeous, it's a bright light cool toned pink. I don't like the wet look lipgloss - I like lipgloss that makes your lips look beautiful, dimensional - lips that glisten and pop - Prrr lipglass does this <3. It is not drying! In fact if you have dry lips, you may want to exfoliate first - and this gloss is so moisturising that it can create those white gloppy bits of once dry flaky skin, on the sides of your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Foveolata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like all Mac lipglasses, this is sticky, and longlasting, it has small shimmer/pearly particles in it that you can't feel on your lips. It has a faint scent to it, that is pleasant, but not overwhelming or distracting. the color is a little frosty, but workable. I'm rather pale, and this is about as cool/pale of a color as I can wear, but it definitely works. These have a doefoot wand applicator.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

OMG i love this color. I also sometimes mix this with angel or leave it on its on. Pretty either way!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this gloss when paired with other glosses/lipsticks because it gives it a more neutral color, when worn alone it makes my lips a pinkish nude tint.. its beautiful for days when I do heavier eye makeup and don't want to look overdone. It looks similar to nymphette on me, ewith a slightly fainter pink tone.. For me, Prrr is a staple to have in my glass collection, but it isn't one of my favorites. Out of the frost family, though, it is a favorite.. I just happen to prefer lustreglass over frost finishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

After buying Nymphette I said I would never buy a lipglass again but just had to try one more before I completely wrote them off. So I picked up Prrr with some help from the SA and MUA of course. For me this is much more wearable and much less sticky. The color isn't super unique but it does seem to last a long time. I actually really like this one and would probably buy again if I ever ran out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous colour. Would rephuchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kittybisous

Browsing at Mac, I finally decided on this one. With all the reviews and the counter girl telling me how great it is - I bought it. It's an ok color, good but not amazing. The texture is ok, little sticky but not too much. I just wasn't wowed! While I will use it to the end, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this peachy pink...would look good on everyone..I find MAC glosses to be sticky but they wear a long time..I use this with Mac Spice lip pencil and looks great!