MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

the color is pretty. I don't really like the stickyness that much but it kinda thins out when your lips warm it up.

Neat shade and nice texture, but I'm pale and this just looks kinda crappy on me. To be fair, I seem to have an especially consistent tendency to go for the deeper shades like berry, coral, etc so maybe shades like Prrr just aren't my thing. I may still wear it once in a while just to do it, but it's not my favourite.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my first Mac lipgloss and I got it cos I read it's Paris Hilton's favourite. It's such a beautiful peach-pink with icy shimmer but it's very sticky, it does last a long time though and as with all Mac lip products it smells lovely

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a nice lipgloss, but I don't think it's anything special. It's a nice colour on my NW15 skin and my pigmented lips. It's peachy, but it doesn't turn brown or orange on me, which is good. I think it's a bit too frosty after I've just applied it, but it becomes less frosty after a few minutes, I like it the most during the summer. It's nice, but it's nothing special to me, so I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was one of my first ever Lipglasses in my stash.. i bought this and C-Thru at the same time.. of the two, this was my favorite, and the only Lipglass ever to get completely finished.. would repurchase again and again..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate lipgloss of any sort (I'm a lip balm girl) but this is surprisingly great! It is sticky but the colour is lovely and neutral. Smells chocolatey-vanilla and doesn't really have a taste. Perfect for school :D
I won't however be repurchasing because it's too expensive (I got it as a gift in the first place) and I can probably get a cheaper drugstore/pharmacy brand :P

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Recently rediscovered this in my stash. Pearly, light pink. Looks good with neutral eyes and cheeks because it adds a bit of oopmh and color to brighten the face. I'm lt-med asian with yellow undertones. Also looks good over nude/pink lippies and smokey eyes for going out.

I just can't seem to make up my mind about this one. I keep purchasing this and re-swapping it. Sometimes I think it compliments my skin tone and sometimes I think it looks too pale on me. I change my hair color frequently and wear blue contacts and have medium to tan colored skin, so this is not a very versatile shade. I wore this a lot when I had blonde hair, but right now my hair is dark red and I have somewhat of a darker tan from the sun, so I have decided to swap this away and stick to wearing my only 2 lipsticks: MAC bombshell and NARS barbarella and stay away from pale lipglosses/lipsticks.

I'm usually not a lipglass fan, because they can be quite sticky. However, this pale pinky coral color trumps the stickiness, and it has become one of my favorite lip glosses! I really like pairing this with MACs Vegas Volt lipstick. If you're not ready for the bright coral, this kind of tones it down and makes it more wearable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lipglass! It makes your lips look plump and sexy. Not much color but that's what makes it perfect for everyday wear! I bought this about 5 years ago and forgot about it. I found it a week ago and fell in love again but unfortunately mine had gone bad so I bought a new one! I hate the smell of MAC lip products but I put up with it because the color is so beautiful ! Try it!

Recommended for Medium Skin