MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 12/30/2011 1:03:00 AM

Neat shade and nice texture, but I'm pale and this just looks kinda crappy on me. To be fair, I seem to have an especially consistent tendency to go for the deeper shades like berry, coral, etc so maybe shades like Prrr just aren't my thing. I may still wear it once in a while just to do it, but it's not my favourite.

on 11/20/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my first Mac lipgloss and I got it cos I read it's Paris Hilton's favourite. It's such a beautiful peach-pink with icy shimmer but it's very sticky, it does last a long time though and as with all Mac lip products it smells lovely

on 10/21/2011 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a nice lipgloss, but I don't think it's anything special. It's a nice colour on my NW15 skin and my pigmented lips. It's peachy, but it doesn't turn brown or orange on me, which is good. I think it's a bit too frosty after I've just applied it, but it becomes less frosty after a few minutes, I like it the most during the summer. It's nice, but it's nothing special to me, so I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this was one of my first ever Lipglasses in my stash.. i bought this and C-Thru at the same time.. of the two, this was my favorite, and the only Lipglass ever to get completely finished.. would repurchase again and again..

on 10/7/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate lipgloss of any sort (I'm a lip balm girl) but this is surprisingly great! It is sticky but the colour is lovely and neutral. Smells chocolatey-vanilla and doesn't really have a taste. Perfect for school :D
I won't however be repurchasing because it's too expensive (I got it as a gift in the first place) and I can probably get a cheaper drugstore/pharmacy brand :P

on 8/26/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Recently rediscovered this in my stash. Pearly, light pink. Looks good with neutral eyes and cheeks because it adds a bit of oopmh and color to brighten the face. I'm lt-med asian with yellow undertones. Also looks good over nude/pink lippies and smokey eyes for going out.

I just can't seem to make up my mind about this one. I keep purchasing this and re-swapping it. Sometimes I think it compliments my skin tone and sometimes I think it looks too pale on me. I change my hair color frequently and wear blue contacts and have medium to tan colored skin, so this is not a very versatile shade. I wore this a lot when I had blonde hair, but right now my hair is dark red and I have somewhat of a darker tan from the sun, so I have decided to swap this away and stick to wearing my only 2 lipsticks: MAC bombshell and NARS barbarella and stay away from pale lipglosses/lipsticks.

on 7/26/2011 4:29:00 PM

I'm usually not a lipglass fan, because they can be quite sticky. However, this pale pinky coral color trumps the stickiness, and it has become one of my favorite lip glosses! I really like pairing this with MACs Vegas Volt lipstick. If you're not ready for the bright coral, this kind of tones it down and makes it more wearable.

on 7/14/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this lipglass! It makes your lips look plump and sexy. Not much color but that's what makes it perfect for everyday wear! I bought this about 5 years ago and forgot about it. I found it a week ago and fell in love again but unfortunately mine had gone bad so I bought a new one! I hate the smell of MAC lip products but I put up with it because the color is so beautiful ! Try it!

on 7/13/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this n_n. So dreamy and delicious. I am ppp cool - a Mac NW15. This is so pretty, it's my favourite lipgloss. People always comment on how 'juicy' my lips look with this on. It's gorgeous, it's a bright light cool toned pink. I don't like the wet look lipgloss - I like lipgloss that makes your lips look beautiful, dimensional - lips that glisten and pop - Prrr lipglass does this <3. It is not drying! In fact if you have dry lips, you may want to exfoliate first - and this gloss is so moisturising that it can create those white gloppy bits of once dry flaky skin, on the sides of your lips.

Popular Lip Glosses