Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

on 6/10/2009 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A nicely priced mascara, I think, for what it does. My lashes did look thicker and fuller. But it smudged easily.

on 5/31/2009 3:35:00 AM

This mascara is okay, when applied it thickens my lashes but adds little lengthening or curl - when applied with another mascara such as l'oreal panoramic curl it works well. probably wouldnt buy again as one mascara to use at a time is enough, but for the sake of using up the product i combine it with another mascara.

on 5/15/2009 5:19:00 AM

MINE IS UNSTOPPABLE CURLY EXTENSION MASCARA

I was first attracted by it's beautiful pinkish packaging
while browsing for fake eyelashes. I wanted to purchase a pair of fake lashes that suits me but it was unfortunately not found thus I ended up deciding that I should perhaps go for a natural look and guess what? I actually bought the MAYBELLINE unstoppable curly extensions mascara since it promises 100% smudgeproof (which is undeniably true) and it states extensions. Extensions imply to me that my lashes will appear longer and true enough they did look longer and I need not have to put on fake eyelashes. It gave me this natural look and I got compliments for it. GOOD CHOICE and thumbs up (:
I am not sure about what the others think but this is definitely me.
I shall stick on to it until I find a better product to substitute it.

on 5/5/2009 9:11:00 PM

HATED IT...no volume and no length.

on 5/3/2009 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also have this in Shiny Black & it's my HG mascara right now. It has fibers that sticks to the tips of your lashes & extends its length. I love love this! The packaging is a bit bulky.

on 4/28/2009 10:11:00 PM

The only thing I liked about this mascara was the Bottle.
I'm glad they decided to Discontinue this. did NOTHING for my lashes. Boo :(

on 4/16/2009 10:03:00 AM

Great mascara for adding length. I've heard it's being discontinued, which made me sad. I picked it up on huge discount ($2 CAN), and tried it for my purposes it is FANTASTIC. It is not clumpy, and provides amazing length.

If you can find it, I would purchase. :)

on 4/4/2009 11:56:00 PM

Goes on nicely, no problems with clumping or anything.

Doesn't add a ton of volume. Added a bit of length. I'd recommend it if you're looking for very subtle daytime wear. Would be a good choice for people with light colour lashes who are just looking to make them darker without looking made up.

Wouldn't buy again, since I'd prefer to get more volume.

on 3/17/2009 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't know what possessed me to buy this. This mascara is definitely not what I'm looking for. I did read the products description of it before purchasing, it's probably because I was hungry and wasn't thinking straight.

Anyway, it's not too bad. It does lengthen my lashes considerable. One thing I love about this mascara is that it's so easy to take off your lashes. Just wet your eyes, give it a minute or two and the mascara slides off.

I really like this product. I LOVE what it did to my lashes--with the first layer, you can see the difference in length and volume already. However, it smudges REALLY easily. You have to be very still when putting it on and make sure you don't blink for a few seconds. It takes quite a long time to dry.

For those who apply mascara before anything else, if you use this product, I suggest you use it last. Other than the smudging though, I love it!

Popular Mascaras