November 22, 2014 | 1845 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

I first picked up this color because i didn't really want a bronze one, so i thought , well this one's pretty! It's a light pink with golden veins, depending one which you get, there might be more or less of that. Yes... there isn't much color, if you don't look the right way. I put this on my cheeks or as a highlight, and it makes you glow! Especially the pink shimmer, it's not glittery, its really shimmery, which is like really really fine glitter. It's a nice finishing touch to the face, making it glow, it makes it shine, but not the oily type. Overall it's nice. Next time, maybe i'll try a bronzer type so i could get more color payoff

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am writing this review over. At first i wasn't sure what to do with this product because when i applyed it to my cheeks i couldn't see any color, any highlight, absolutely nothing. Then i decided to try it with a wet brush and WOW it is GORGEOUS! I recommend anyone who is having a hard time getting the pigment to show up for this product you need to try it wet. The color shows up as a beautiful peachy coppery highlight! I loooove it so much and i will definitely be keeping this gem and probably will end up using it everyday since it is much easier to use then my liquid highlighters which end up getting everywhere since i end up using to much usually. But this powder is a wonderful highlighter and super easy to use, just wet your brush and swirl in the pan and apply to your cheeks, down your nose, and a little on your forhead. BEAUTIFUL!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

I really love this product! I had stored it with the rest of my collection, but rediscovered it. It gives the most amazing glow in a Kim Kardashianesque way, which is what I was looking for in the summer :) I put a matte foundation and this as a highlight and it's amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted this color to work for me, it looked so pretty - but it barely shows up on my NW20 skin :( i don't want to part with it, but it never gets used.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This is the first and only msf I own. I agree with other reviewers about the color payoff sucking, but I never had another to compare it to. I at first was just using this on my cheek bones and down my nose, but then recently when I was in a hurry I slapped some cream blush on and this over it and it looked pretty awesome! I did not see pink so much as shimmer, which does not bother me. I probably would not repurchase since I have plenty of highlighters to fall back on.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2010 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Bambiina

I love this color in the pan, but the color payoff is awful, specially on my nc15 skin. you dark girls will probably love this more. I hope i can use this in the summer, but for now its just sitting there waiting to be used

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by doris98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love it, but a little similar to Light Flush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by katharinesophia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first MSF and I am pleasently surprised. I had avoided these thinking they were way to shimmery/glittery, but I read some good reviews and found this at CCO for $19 and figured I'd try it. The formula ican be a bit chalky if you're not careful, so I usually apply with a large or small blush brush and then blend. Very natural and subtle. If you're looking for a lot of color, this isn't for you. It will give you a very nice "inner glow" look. Goes great with a darker or smokey eye since it doesn't overwhelm your face. Would buy again or look for something in a similar color (like By Candlelight).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:50:00 AM More reviews by xxomargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i exchanged this product for cheeky bronze. i only used it for one day, i tried using it on top of plum foolery blush but didn't get much payoff, then used it wet on my cheekbones, nose, etc.. liked the look of that. i guess if you're like me and want more color payoff/shimmer/or SOMETHING then you won't be very pleased!! i had to be 2 inches away from the mirror to see the effects.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty pink that gives skin a subtle glow. It shows up nicely on my fair complexion and does not look ott in any way. It has a slight sparkle to it but it looks natural. I have a lot of MSF's and this is probably one of my favourites.