Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

Amazing hand cream. If you have dry hands, you will LOVE this. It soaks in and LASTS! And it's not greasy. I love the lavender and the citrus, and my mom loves the rose - so I recommend all of the scents. They're all pretty true to their title, so if you like rose you will like the rose; if you like lavender before bedtime, you'll love the lavender; the citrus is fab by the kitchen sink. All are very potent, too. A must buy!

So great. I think for handcreams it is a bit on the pricey end, but I'm the kind of person who will go for quality above anything else, and this, people, is amazing.

I know some people think the smell is strong, but I personally love the scent. It is super moisturising without being greasy, and it is a great complement to the cuticle oil I use in the evening.

love love love! my hands are always dry and crackling due to the cold weather climate in ny, but this cream is extremely moisturizing, without any greasy residue. plus the smell is amazing, if you love roses.

I never realised how fantanstic this hand cream is until I recently tried some other brands including high end brands! (I've been using this one since I was in my teens.)The jurlique hand cream is by far the best one I've ever used. I love the jurlqiue signature rose scent, it's a very true rose scent but not too empowering. It goes on like silk, absorbs into my skin immediately without the greasiness. Best of all, unlike other hand creams, it keeps my hands soft and moisturised for at least 5-6 hours. I don't need to re-apply it after I wash my hands. It is expensive, but a little goes a long way, one tube will last me at least 3 months.

my mom recommended this product to me as i've been complaining of dry palms. i *think* it does moisturize my palms but i need to use it more consistenly to see results. like most reviewers have already commented, the texture of the cream is thick and luscious while the smell is strong. it can be a bit overwhleming but the smell does dissipate after a while. i like that the cream is quickly absorbed into the skin. love jurlique for its simple packaging and use of natural ingredients.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best hand cream out there..I bought the 125ml (the big one, I think) in a souvenir store in Melbourne. It's pricey actually, cost about AUD45 more or less..The smell is divine, like pure rose water. The texture is creamy and feels a bit like cookie dough :), it absorbed quickly, and makes my hand so soft..But I have to say, sometimes in a very bad winter, this doesn't quite moisturizing enough..Tried using it in Switzerland on winter, and I ended applying it again and again.. however, since it sinks quickly into the skin, you can always use more without leaving residue..The tube is made of recycled aluminum which is great but it's such a PITA sometimes as it's so hard to fold when I'm trying to squeeze out the cream..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this, but i think that the smell is tad too strong, i bring it to the office & because what i do requires me to wash my hands 5-10 times a day, which is really drying! :( I will tend to use this, but the whole office will end up smelling like rose & not everyone likes it! I wish they had an unscented one, because the texture is awesome, it really does moisturize!

Saying that, i still love this product & would repurchase! In fact i'm on my 2nd tube so far! I've just discovered this gem last year. Really moisturizing! (:

I don't like that it comes in a metal tube- creases in the used portion resulted in a tiny hole, and whenever I squeeze some out of the tube, some product would ooze out.

It's an 'okay' hand cream, not worth the price in my opinion.

My favorite Jurlique product is the Rose Hand Cream. It smells heavenly, goes on like silk, and really heals my constantly-washed hands. Worth the money. Also, this is a green company so you are supporting a good organization.

I'm lucky enough to live in Adelaide, Australia, where Jurlique is based, so their products are just about everywhere and not as expensive as they seem to be in other countries. Thus is my HG hand cream. The cream is thick and luxurious, but leaves no greasy residue on the skin. Highly moisturising. The fragrance is divine; not overpowering or 'old lady-ish', but feminine and pure. Love it!

Top Rated Jurlique Products