Jurlique Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil; Honey; Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Calendula officinalis Flower Extract; Rosa gallica Flower Extract; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Viola odorata (Violet) Extract; Echinacea purpurea Root Extract; Viola tricolor (Heartease) Extract; Lecithin; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract; Alcohol; Fragrance (Parfum)*; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Linalool; Limonene; Coumarin; Geraniol.

on 2/18/2010 9:49:00 PM

my mom recommended this product to me as i've been complaining of dry palms. i *think* it does moisturize my palms but i need to use it more consistenly to see results. like most reviewers have already commented, the texture of the cream is thick and luscious while the smell is strong. it can be a bit overwhleming but the smell does dissipate after a while. i like that the cream is quickly absorbed into the skin. love jurlique for its simple packaging and use of natural ingredients.

on 2/9/2010 6:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

This is one of the best hand cream out there..I bought the 125ml (the big one, I think) in a souvenir store in Melbourne. It's pricey actually, cost about AUD45 more or less..The smell is divine, like pure rose water. The texture is creamy and feels a bit like cookie dough :), it absorbed quickly, and makes my hand so soft..But I have to say, sometimes in a very bad winter, this doesn't quite moisturizing enough..Tried using it in Switzerland on winter, and I ended applying it again and again.. however, since it sinks quickly into the skin, you can always use more without leaving residue..The tube is made of recycled aluminum which is great but it's such a PITA sometimes as it's so hard to fold when I'm trying to squeeze out the cream..

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this, but i think that the smell is tad too strong, i bring it to the office & because what i do requires me to wash my hands 5-10 times a day, which is really drying! :( I will tend to use this, but the whole office will end up smelling like rose & not everyone likes it! I wish they had an unscented one, because the texture is awesome, it really does moisturize!

Saying that, i still love this product & would repurchase! In fact i'm on my 2nd tube so far! I've just discovered this gem last year. Really moisturizing! (:

on 11/15/2009 12:37:00 AM

I don't like that it comes in a metal tube- creases in the used portion resulted in a tiny hole, and whenever I squeeze some out of the tube, some product would ooze out.

It's an 'okay' hand cream, not worth the price in my opinion.

on 10/23/2009 4:38:00 PM

My favorite Jurlique product is the Rose Hand Cream. It smells heavenly, goes on like silk, and really heals my constantly-washed hands. Worth the money. Also, this is a green company so you are supporting a good organization.

on 9/28/2009 5:43:00 AM

I'm lucky enough to live in Adelaide, Australia, where Jurlique is based, so their products are just about everywhere and not as expensive as they seem to be in other countries. Thus is my HG hand cream. The cream is thick and luxurious, but leaves no greasy residue on the skin. Highly moisturising. The fragrance is divine; not overpowering or 'old lady-ish', but feminine and pure. Love it!

on 1/1/2009 1:15:00 PM

Well, I am late to jump on the bandwagon of this hand cream. I remember years ago this was a top hand cream from Allure. It goes on and absorbs quickly into my hands, which I really like. I may have to try the lavender scent version. I love the scent of rose, but it can be a bit too strong for me at times.

I also love the fact that it is a more natural based product. I have tried aquaphor, but that is basically just petroleum jelly.

I still am in love with my Molton brown hand lotion, so I will just have to try the lavender version.

on 12/28/2008 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this stuff! I usually use this stuff prior to going to bed and it works miracles. Before my hands were really dry and had pieces of dead skin peel off near the cuticle. Now it is all gone and softer than ever.

Even though I don't like the smell of roses, I still use it for its effectiveness.

The price isn't great, but still is worth it!

on 11/3/2008 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this hand cream in both rose and lavender. Rose smells divine and lavender is so soothing which is perfect when you apply it just before heading to bed. It leaves my hands well moisturized even after I wash my hands. Quite pricey but lasts quite long. I didn't like the initial packaging but I think they've improved the packaging now, so, no complaints.

I have this in the rose scent and when I put it on it smells so nice, it feels like a luxurious two minute treat on a busy day. I have very dry skin on my hands and some parts tend to chap so I need to keep the moisture up. Though the product does not completley moisturise my hands, it would be good with skin that isn't so dry. If my hands didn't need something more moisturising, i'd buy this again.

Top Rated Jurlique Products