July 25, 2014 | 1532 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Rose/Lavender Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best hand cream out there..I bought the 125ml (the big one, I think) in a souvenir store in Melbourne. It's pricey actually, cost about AUD45 more or less..The smell is divine, like pure rose water. The texture is creamy and feels a bit like cookie dough :), it absorbed quickly, and makes my hand so soft..But I have to say, sometimes in a very bad winter, this doesn't quite moisturizing enough..Tried using it in Switzerland on winter, and I ended applying it again and again.. however, since it sinks quickly into the skin, you can always use more without leaving residue..The tube is made of recycled aluminum which is great but it's such a PITA sometimes as it's so hard to fold when I'm trying to squeeze out the cream..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by champagnestars

I love this, but i think that the smell is tad too strong, i bring it to the office & because what i do requires me to wash my hands 5-10 times a day, which is really drying! :( I will tend to use this, but the whole office will end up smelling like rose & not everyone likes it! I wish they had an unscented one, because the texture is awesome, it really does moisturize!

Saying that, i still love this product & would repurchase! In fact i'm on my 2nd tube so far! I've just discovered this gem last year. Really moisturizing! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by cosmonautte

I don't like that it comes in a metal tube- creases in the used portion resulted in a tiny hole, and whenever I squeeze some out of the tube, some product would ooze out.

It's an 'okay' hand cream, not worth the price in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sftrish22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite Jurlique product is the Rose Hand Cream. It smells heavenly, goes on like silk, and really heals my constantly-washed hands. Worth the money. Also, this is a green company so you are supporting a good organization.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 5:43:00 AM More reviews by StaceyRoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm lucky enough to live in Adelaide, Australia, where Jurlique is based, so their products are just about everywhere and not as expensive as they seem to be in other countries. Thus is my HG hand cream. The cream is thick and luxurious, but leaves no greasy residue on the skin. Highly moisturising. The fragrance is divine; not overpowering or 'old lady-ish', but feminine and pure. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by funbun

Well, I am late to jump on the bandwagon of this hand cream. I remember years ago this was a top hand cream from Allure. It goes on and absorbs quickly into my hands, which I really like. I may have to try the lavender scent version. I love the scent of rose, but it can be a bit too strong for me at times.

I also love the fact that it is a more natural based product. I have tried aquaphor, but that is basically just petroleum jelly.

I still am in love with my Molton brown hand lotion, so I will just have to try the lavender version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by fionam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff! I usually use this stuff prior to going to bed and it works miracles. Before my hands were really dry and had pieces of dead skin peel off near the cuticle. Now it is all gone and softer than ever.

Even though I don't like the smell of roses, I still use it for its effectiveness.

The price isn't great, but still is worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by azaleadeez

Love this hand cream in both rose and lavender. Rose smells divine and lavender is so soothing which is perfect when you apply it just before heading to bed. It leaves my hands well moisturized even after I wash my hands. Quite pricey but lasts quite long. I didn't like the initial packaging but I think they've improved the packaging now, so, no complaints.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2008 2:15:00 AM More reviews by MiamiDreaming

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the rose scent and when I put it on it smells so nice, it feels like a luxurious two minute treat on a busy day. I have very dry skin on my hands and some parts tend to chap so I need to keep the moisture up. Though the product does not completley moisturise my hands, it would be good with skin that isn't so dry. If my hands didn't need something more moisturising, i'd buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shryh1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The Jurlique Lavender hand cream is a very nice product -- it smells pleasantly, naturally herbal and it is easily absorbed by the skin in no time at all thanks to its light, non-greasy formula. Unfortunately, I have dry hands and cuticles that split/peel easily. While this hand cream does a decent job of moisturizing my hands, it lacks a protective, "glove-like" quality. Regular application of this hand cream throughout the day did little to improve the condition of my cuticles, and whenever I wash my hands, I feel as though most of the hand cream is rinsed off as well. I enjoyed using this hand cream and will end up emptying the tube, but I will not repurchase the product in the future.