November 29, 2014 | 1428 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Effacernes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by calimoonchild

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I cannot live without this product. I have two strikes against me: I have very deep-set eyes, and genetic dark circles. AND I have natural discoloration around my eyes- my eyelids are naturally more darkly pigmented and it makes me look really tired. Thus, I use this product under my eyes, and on my eyelids to correct the discoloration. This is the ONLY product I have tried that works- covering the eyelid discoloration is a bonus, but the undereyes are the real purpose and it is the Rolls Royce at that, as far as I am concerned.

I have used it for at least 7 years and it has never let me down. It is FABULOUS. It can be a bit tricky to work with- my best tips are to tap it on and let it set a few seconds while you tap it onto the other eye area. Then go back and blend. Let it set about a minute and look in the mirror again. If you need, do a second coat- I often need a second coat and this stuff presents NO problem with that. It is very layerable. Also- I do all my application of this with my fingers- seems to work best with this product. It will literally cover just about anything around your eyes.

It is thick, so a little goes a long way. 1 tube last me about a year- no lie. And I apply it daily.

One thing to be sure about: it is ONLY meant for around your eyes. Don't use it on other parts of your face- it is not oil-free, and it might break you out. I didn't know this before I had a consultation with a Lancome makeup artist, after I'd been using it for years.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by mervesen

It is a nice concealer with a pink undertone (I am using #1) for hiding dark circles. Also it is a long lasting product which I am using for one and a half year. I have a darkness problem inner corner of my eyes hence I am using it also on my eye lids. The biggest problem is that since area of my eyes is a bit oily, the product become a line on my lid after a certain time. 3-4 years ago I was using Loreal concealers and according to their performance, there is no such a huge difference between them except moneywise. After finishing I would like to try another brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm quite surprised at the high rating for this (currently 4.1). I have quite dark undereye circles and this does nothing for them at all. The texture is creamy and moisturising but is way too sheer and doesn't last at all, maybe 2 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It is great in covering my dark circles. They are completely gone once I put this on.It is amazing how much it brightens my eyes.I really like the texture this concealer has- it is creamy (not runny) and very pigmented.And the best thing is you only need a tiny amount for your eyes so I think it's worth it. I was even lucky enough to buy it on a 25% sale but I would definitely repurchase once it's gone.Doesn't do a lot for my blemishes but will cover any redness around my mouth.Doesn't crease.
I would definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by ultrasensitive888

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this product in light bisque to cover a dark age spot on my face. This formulation is creamy, pigmented with medium coverage requiring a small amount for this application in combination with Lancome Dual Finish powder foundation to set this concealer. I use a wedge sponge to apply / cover and then blend out with my fingers and it covers like skin since this color is a good match for me. It goes on smooth, not cakey and is buildable. But after a couple of hours, it does slightly fade and a shadow of the age spot is visible. I have tried other high end concealers but this one seems most natural and works best for me. It is expensive but I usually time my purchase during gift with purchase event. It is worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this concealer in two ways:
1. Under foundation to conceal redness or pimples.
2. On top of foundation too highlight under eyes and cheek bones.
Coverage is medium.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been seceretly pining over this for years finnaly managed to try this in 01 beige pastel I thought it pull to dark on me either be to pink or to orange but this was a perfect match for my nc10/15 porcelaine skin it comes in a tube which I find is better then a click pen its more Hygienic and atleast you can tell better when its about to run out ( I hate that) the coverage is medium to full and it covers my blue and purple cirlces with ease this is offiicially my hg concealer I love this..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Nohinsara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In my opinion, the best under eye concealer on the market. Can be used to conceal just about anything and lasts all day. It's expensive, but a little bit goes a very long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't get what the rave is about this concealer. I was looking for a great under eye concealer and after reading all the amazing reviews on this product, decided to try it out. I had to try two different colors- Medium Bisque, which was a little too light and made my under eye area just look gray-ish, and then Dore, which was darker and covered a bit better. But in the end, it was just average coverage. It is thick, so it does have decent staying power, but doesnt seem to cover all that well. Mac Prolong concealer works better. I will probably exchange, or use it and not re-purchase. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by jjmacdon

this is the best undereye concealer I have ever tried. It doesn't settle into fine lines, stays put all day, and gets rid of my undereye circles. It isn't a highlighter like some undereye products, but I don't want to highlight my bags anyway! This effectively conceals them to a matte finish so I look awake and rested. A little goes a long way, so it's worth the price tag. I think the tube might even last me all year!