Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Spray

3.3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i dont really care for this sent it smell odd to me for some reason i perfer love spell

on 5/17/2009 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i love this spray its strong for a spray it does stay on

on 5/10/2009 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I've never owned this but my roommate in college practically bathed in this sickeningly sweet mess. It doesn't smell so much like strawberries so much as plastic and sour cherry cough syrup to me. It has a cheap cloying quality. Not a fragrance I would ever purchase.

on 5/10/2009 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift when I was still a teen and I still have some left cause I don't really use it often. For some reason I like the lotion more cause the spray smells sour to me.

on 4/3/2009 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Deliciously sweet notes of the strawberries mixed with a almost bitter smell of champagne makes the perfect combination for a wonderfully, unique scented perfume. I think it is suitable for all ages and smells great after a long period of wear. This along with Heavenly and Pear Glace are amongst my favorites for VS.

on 3/30/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this scent and this spray. A little goes a long way, and it is not too strong at all!

Hate to do this, because I loooove strawberries. But this smells nothing of the sort. Try roses and roach spray. HUGE APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO LIKE THIS. I do not mean to offend those who like this, just being honest. Returning this, don't even want to give this out as a gift. I do love Romantic Wish and Pure Seduction though -- gorgeous foody scents.

on 9/10/2008 4:17:00 PM

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. Yuk. Probably fine for younger teenagers, but not at all appropriate for anyone over 18.

on 8/7/2008 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i really don't like this spray but not enough to hate it. it's too sweet and candy-ish for me and i get dizzy if it's used too much.

on 7/19/2008 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When I was in middle school, my friend got this in a set and I love it. The scent was really nice but I decided to try it going. Now, it's just cheap smelling and I'm so happy I didn't buy it. It was so lovely when I was younger but now...it's awful. It smells a little too much like beer mixed with cheap rose. Can't stand it...

Popular Fragrances