April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 2:58:00 PM More reviews by melissa85

i love this spray its strong for a spray it does stay on

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by SugaCookie26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never owned this but my roommate in college practically bathed in this sickeningly sweet mess. It doesn't smell so much like strawberries so much as plastic and sour cherry cough syrup to me. It has a cheap cloying quality. Not a fragrance I would ever purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2009 9:54:00 AM More reviews by garnet23girl

I got this as a gift when I was still a teen and I still have some left cause I don't really use it often. For some reason I like the lotion more cause the spray smells sour to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Deliciously sweet notes of the strawberries mixed with a almost bitter smell of champagne makes the perfect combination for a wonderfully, unique scented perfume. I think it is suitable for all ages and smells great after a long period of wear. This along with Heavenly and Pear Glace are amongst my favorites for VS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent and this spray. A little goes a long way, and it is not too strong at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by makeuphappiness

Hate to do this, because I loooove strawberries. But this smells nothing of the sort. Try roses and roach spray. HUGE APOLOGIES TO THOSE WHO LIKE THIS. I do not mean to offend those who like this, just being honest. Returning this, don't even want to give this out as a gift. I do love Romantic Wish and Pure Seduction though -- gorgeous foody scents.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by zhotcat

Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. Yuk. Probably fine for younger teenagers, but not at all appropriate for anyone over 18.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by celineC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really don't like this spray but not enough to hate it. it's too sweet and candy-ish for me and i get dizzy if it's used too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2008 2:34:00 PM More reviews by MagicalFlame

When I was in middle school, my friend got this in a set and I love it. The scent was really nice but I decided to try it going. Now, it's just cheap smelling and I'm so happy I didn't buy it. It was so lovely when I was younger but now...it's awful. It smells a little too much like beer mixed with cheap rose. Can't stand it...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by turkey2083

This stuff smells cheap and nasty just like most of the girls who wear it. Lol, not to hate, but it's not exactly a high class scent. I definitely agree with the cheap booze scent. It does smell like wine coolers. If you want something light and fruity for a teenager or something I guess it's cute, but I don't think it's acceptable as a fragrance. VS makes a lot of quality fragrances and this isn't one of them. If you want something light, sweet and classy I highly recommend Aquolina's Pink Sugar.