October 25, 2014 | 1694 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by delicateview

Peeeeeyeeeewww! While I was at the store, I made a sneaky move and tried a smidge on my hands. The texture felt good and instantly made my hands feel smooth, however, I couldn't get past the smell. Its fragrance free, but the scent is undescribable and not in a good way. I knew if iI bought this, I would end up using another cream over it just to mask the odor. So I'm going to stick with the Gold Bond cream instead which has been always great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rpinto323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite hand cream! I'm an esthetician in a dermatology office and on an average day I wash my hands about 20-30 times. I keep this at my desk and next to my sink in my treatment room. Nice texture and absorbs quickly. My hands are my life and this keeps them smooth and hydrated. Everyone should try this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melanwal

I am a registered nurse and occasionally get contact dermatitis from hand washing and sanitizing at work. It gets increasingly worse in cold Canadian climate. I love this product. No scent to further irritate my skin, non-greasy formula and absorbs quickly. I can't stand products that feel layered on my hands especially in my profession. This goes on with a natural clean feeling while protecting my hands. I purchase this whenever I find it on the shelf. No longer available at shoppers or walmart. I last found it at a rexall. Not always in stock at most places I used to purchase it, that is my only complaint.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by beamer4187

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great hand cream. I put it on at night and wake up in the morning with soft, supple hands. It is so good that I have bought backups to have on hand everywhere (e.g., nightstand, work, etc.). The reason I took off one lippie is because I find that it has a pretty foul smell. It is fragrance-free so unfortunately there is no masking scent. The smell is not chemically, which I would not mind, but smells like the AHAs are dissolving my skin (which I suppose they are!). Ick!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

Over the past few years my hands have been getting extremely dry over the fall and winter months. I used to rely on Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula, but recently became frustrated as I kept suffering from mild dryness. I had heard that doctors recommend Eucerin, so I though I'd give it a try as CVS has a generous return policy and I had a coupon. Well, the verdict is in and I think I may be converted to Eucerin. This hand creme got rid of most of the residual dryness that I had been suffering from. Also, it seemed to soak into my skin faster which meant that I wasn't left with that cloying, moist feeling that can happen when using lotions (which is why I try to avoid them as much as possible). Finally, a little bit of this goes a long way so I anticipate that the tube will last the season - if not longer.

And a note for those of your interested in ingredients: this contains AHA, which should help exfoliate dry/dead skin cells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

not greesy or sticky at all. very well moisturizing my skin.
it's fragrance free. to me , it's important part because i want my perfume not to be interfered.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Peaches01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow - ok i'll be honest, i'm not a poster, however i looove reading all the reviews. But i HAD to write a review for this hand cream. I've tried everything! Nothing would heal my dry chapped hands. The skin around my nails is very prone to chapping/bleeding and this is the only cream that has helped heal them. i bought this 3 days ago and have already noticed a HUGE improvement on my hands.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by nykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As if this product needs another great review...but here goes. I don't know what the heck happened but a couple months ago my hands became so sensitive, chapped, almost sore. I'd get little cuts all over and had no clue what was going on. I was just about to go to a doctor when I decided to check in with MUA first. And of course I found the best solution right here. I've been using this since and couldn't be happier. My hands are soft and back to normal. Thank MUA for coming through again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am switching to this after using Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula. It works about as well but feels much more like a regular lotion. My husband keeps a tube in his car & at his desk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best hand cream in my book. I wash my hands many, many time during my shift (hospital worker here) and this cream keeps my hands from cracking open from all the soap and alcohol gel I use. My cuticles love this stuff too. The AHAs in it keep them nice and soft. In fact I like this stuff better than CND cuticle eraser. I carry a tube with me everywhere I go.