October 1, 2014 | 1525 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by heycutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! It gives my dull hair shine and and it feels silky. I don't find it greasy at all. I have been using it for a couple weeks and the bottle is still practically full! The bottle will last you for a while so the relativly exspensive pricetag is not all that bad. I love this product and I am definitly planning on repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by amccorq

Strange, I love love love the self-absorbed shampoo but this conditioner doesn't condition!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2008 12:25:00 PM More reviews by yeskimo

Yuck. This is a yucky, useless conditioner. And it doesn't smell good, either. Note to self: don't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by reginaalear

I really like this conditioner! It makes my hair soft and shiny. It smells like Oranges which is great for the summer time. I will buy this again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I see that this has gotten some bad reviews, which surprises me. I LOVE this conditioner (and the matching shampoo). The thing about Bed Head products (THAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE) is that they are formulated to give your hair the day-after, messy look. They're not designed to give you stripped-down clean hair and deep conditioning. Moisture Maniac would be a better option for someone looking for heavier conditioning, but for my hair Self Absorbed is perfect! It is a light conditioner that detangles and leaves my naturally curly hair super shiny.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: Okay, now I know why it got soo many bad reviews. After 2 weeks of using with no problem, this turned my hair into a greasy mess. It sucks that it happened, because I was really loving it.. anyways, don't buy this, it's horrible.

I don't know why this got so many bad reviews, but I love it =] I used Bed Head in the past, & loved it, but I couldn't remember which one I had used. I heard from a lot of people NOT to get Self Absorbed, but when I went to the drugstore and spotted Bed Head, Self Absorbed was the only ones they had. . I was reluctant about buying it, but I am so glad I did. This really is my HG conditioner, and the shampoo is my HG also.. I just love this stuff. I have dry, damaged, annoying hair that I can never get to straighten good, or wave good, it's always looking bad imo.. but, after using this, my hair has not seen one bad day. I was able to add a bit of gel and make it wavy, and when I decided to blow dry & straighten the results were beautiful. My only complaints, and my reasoning for the 4 lippies, is that it takes a lot of pumping the bottle to get out the amount that I need, and I have hair thats just below the shoulders.. But, besides that I have no complaints, and I love the smell.. I can skip perfume now, cause this stuff makes me smell good all on it's own. Will definately repurchase =]

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2008 3:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so glad this wasn't the first Tigi product i tried because it just might have been the last one too. This is an ok, very average conditioner. It left my lenghts soft but my ends we're dryer than ever! This worked moderately only if I didn't leave it on for more than a few minutes, heavy duty use mixed with other products or by it's self only gave me head full of hay. Considering my hair is not in such a bad shape, I really don't know for whom this shampoo is meant for. Maybe those with natural hair without any coloring done?
I didn't like the smell either, it was far too overpowering, just too damn sweet.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2008 6:26:00 PM More reviews by cete

I'm sorry. I just didn't like Self Absorbed. I had Fashionista from the Catwalk range before, and it was much better. My hair is highlighted, washed and blowdried daily, straightened infrequently, and has naturally horrifically oily roots so is a weird combination of dry as a bunch of tinder, and oily as a tin of sardines. Self Absorbed just don't cut it. My hair is dry, and my roots get irritated and oily when I use this stuff. But - great orangey smell!! Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 8:42:00 AM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great conditioner, manages to make my hair shiny, soft, de-frizzed and livens up my hair color. I wish it would weight my hair down a little bit more, tho. BUT it smells terrible, like rotten mandarines, almost gives my a headache. Can't stand the smell on my head.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by diggity

I used this combo for a few months a couple of years ago, and did like it, for the most part. I just found that I need a little more daily moisture for my fine, thin naturally curly hair (that I often straighten). This would be an excellent shampoo and conditioner for someone with 'normal' hair (no dryness or frizz issues). Great, orange-y smell!