April 17, 2014 | 1596 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xjayle

I love this blush. I got it in the color Spice. The blush is SO pigmented. I'm not sure what else to say about this blush other than the fact that is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this blush. There's not color variety though. But still, one of the best drugstore blushes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sphamx3

After using NARS and Stila blushes for about 3 years I don't think I will go back. I love this blush, its highly pigmented and I don't need to touch it up during the day... and i have oily skin!! Especially now that its summer I expect my make up to melt off faster but the blush stays on!! The price is was what really made me happy too lol its such a steal! Highly recommend trying, the color choices are great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

The price of the product is one of the cheapest I have purchased Natural and also the quality is not that bad. The durability of the casing is impressive as well as its pigmentation. I can wear this all day without reapplying and also sits on my face even though I sweated like a pig.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG these blushes are awsome super pigmented and the price is amazing! I have several of these and I can't say anything about them they are simply great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this in Summer Peach at Ulta today. it is a medium pink with gold flecks in it. i am in love!
I am 25, i still love shimmer. matte, to me, is too boring. i have a hard time finding any matte makeup attractive. this blush is the most gorgeous color i think i have ever seen in a blush. i am fair, and it looks great on me. i think it would also look great on tan and darker skinned girls.
i think this one is new, i couldn't find anything about it online, but it is highly recommended to any lady who likes a little glow on their cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sheertiara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these blushes! NYX offers you soooo many colors to choose from. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, just eyeliner and blush do it for me, but seriously this blush completes my look! A must buy for all girls out there! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by lalawashere

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Wonderful product! I have this blush in Pinched and Pinky. The former is a great dupe for the NARS orgasm blush and the latter is a nice bright pink for medium tone gals. It is finely milled and pigmented for a cheap price. There isn't a reason NOT to buy this! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by joc267

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this blush. It's natural and the colours are very pretty. I have to buy this online as NYX products are not available in Australian stores, so the prices are a little more expensive than sold in the US, but still decent. I'm not too sure if they last as long as everyone raves about here but it could just be my skin. The packaging is adequate. Not great not bad, it does what it needs to do. I apply this with an EcoTool brush and it completes my look. I would recommend this to a friend who's on a budget, and would want to buy more colours for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by sefis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Agree with all the other reviewers, NYX blushes are wonderful and the price is right. They are highly pigmented so I apply very lightly and blend well, because I use so little every time these blushes last me a *long* time. I am a redhead, very fair skin with pink undertones and I typically wear the 'pinched' shade, which is a pinkish coarl. It has a little bit of shimmer but not too much, looks very natural on me =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by lizzea

Great blushes! Love the amount of pigment, the texture is nice and soft and it is soooo affordable! I can see why some people complain that it's 'too' pigmented because less is definitely more with these blushes, but if you're careful, you can build it up slowly and get the desired amount of colour on your cheeks. I find these don't have *as* much staying power as the bourjois powder blushes I've tried, but they're still a wonderful product, especially considering the price :)