August 29, 2014 | 1690 users online

Blush - NYX - Powder Blush (ALL)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Naama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try these powder blushes since I've heard such great reviews on them! I got 2 colors- Mocha and Spice.

Pros:
- Great color selection.
- INCREDIBLY pigmented!!!
- Super affordable.
- I've had these for about a year and a half now and I'm not even close to hit pan!

Cons:
- When using the wrong brush or too much product, you accidentally apply too much on and it's not a pretty look.
- Not such an appealing packaging, looks cheap.

I won't purchase any more blushes by NYX, but I'd highly recommend then to girls who can't afford high-end blushes or are not looking for anything over the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by blackhound

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this blush. I use "Pinched" which is a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I seem to be in the minority here, but I did not have that much luck with these blushes. My local grocery store has a large selection of NYX, so I picked up peach and angel. The lasting power is poor and I really had to pack it on. I was able to swap peach away, but I'm still stuck with Angel. No seems to want it, I wonder why... I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All the NYX blushes are great. Lightly shimmery, great colors, highly pigmented. They last a long time, apply easily, and blend well. Priced very well. I love NYX products!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great blush! Perfect compact size. The packaging is super cute, and I found that the color I bought is a great compliment for many skin tones. I am using "PINCHED" which is peachy color with a hint of shimmer. I am certain this could be a dupe for NARS orgasm. A much better price, and an all around great find! Excited to try their other shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by xjayle

I love this blush. I got it in the color Spice. The blush is SO pigmented. I'm not sure what else to say about this blush other than the fact that is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this blush. There's not color variety though. But still, one of the best drugstore blushes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by sphamx3

After using NARS and Stila blushes for about 3 years I don't think I will go back. I love this blush, its highly pigmented and I don't need to touch it up during the day... and i have oily skin!! Especially now that its summer I expect my make up to melt off faster but the blush stays on!! The price is was what really made me happy too lol its such a steal! Highly recommend trying, the color choices are great too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

The price of the product is one of the cheapest I have purchased Natural and also the quality is not that bad. The durability of the casing is impressive as well as its pigmentation. I can wear this all day without reapplying and also sits on my face even though I sweated like a pig.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG these blushes are awsome super pigmented and the price is amazing! I have several of these and I can't say anything about them they are simply great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i bought this in Summer Peach at Ulta today. it is a medium pink with gold flecks in it. i am in love!
I am 25, i still love shimmer. matte, to me, is too boring. i have a hard time finding any matte makeup attractive. this blush is the most gorgeous color i think i have ever seen in a blush. i am fair, and it looks great on me. i think it would also look great on tan and darker skinned girls.
i think this one is new, i couldn't find anything about it online, but it is highly recommended to any lady who likes a little glow on their cheeks.