NYX Powder Blush (ALL)

4.3

Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.

on 2/10/2013 3:09:00 PM

i read alot of reviews and looked for swatches for nyx powder blush in pinched due to the claims that its a dupe for nars orgasm. i have used nars orgasm powder blush alot in the past. i love nars blushers the texture and pigment is amazing and nothing else on the market really comes close not even tom ford when youre talking about pigment anyway. the price point for nyx powder blush was 5.99, the packaging is cheap plastic. the plastic window has already come out but i fixed it with some glue. that doesnt bother me too much though. the texture is lovely smooth and soft, not grainy. now i used to wear a cream blush over foundation, then powder to set and a dusting of nars orgasm over the top. this was so that i just didnt get a gold highlight effect, in order for the pink/peach pigment to come through. due to my skin being uneven and generally not great including large pores i used nyx pinched in the same way, this didnt work and i ended up with just the gold highlight effect and it looked thick in texture. finally after messing around with primer and everything else, i became frustrated as the pigment is pinkier than nars orgasm but lovely and i wanted that colour to really come through. to make the pinky pinched pigment come through softly and seamlessly i applied mac face and body c5, shu uemura 7yr light to set and used real techniques contour brush to apply nyx pinched blush to just the apples of the cheek, i found the trick is to use the brush to buff the blusher in a little at a time so it doesnt just look gold. the effect is smooth, well what i call smooth on my face and it shows as a soft pink glowy flush. job done. i like nars orgasm but its more gold and nyx pinched is pinkier and smoother in texture.

on 2/1/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

NYX is really starting to dominate my makeup collection. MAC quality at a fraction of a price. These blushes are amazing as expected.

PROS:
- highly pigmented
- very blend able
- dirt cheap
- great color selection
- long lasting even on oily skin
CONS:
- totally a nit but it would be great if you could create palettes with Nyx like you can with MAC - how awesome would a customizable NYX palette be for travel

on 1/13/2013 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wanted to try these powder blushes since I've heard such great reviews on them! I got 2 colors- Mocha and Spice.

Pros:
- Great color selection.
- INCREDIBLY pigmented!!!
- Super affordable.
- I've had these for about a year and a half now and I'm not even close to hit pan!

Cons:
- When using the wrong brush or too much product, you accidentally apply too much on and it's not a pretty look.
- Not such an appealing packaging, looks cheap.

I won't purchase any more blushes by NYX, but I'd highly recommend then to girls who can't afford high-end blushes or are not looking for anything over the top.

on 12/12/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Love this blush. I use "Pinched" which is a pretty good dupe for Nars Orgasm.

on 12/10/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I seem to be in the minority here, but I did not have that much luck with these blushes. My local grocery store has a large selection of NYX, so I picked up peach and angel. The lasting power is poor and I really had to pack it on. I was able to swap peach away, but I'm still stuck with Angel. No seems to want it, I wonder why... I will not repurchase

on 12/2/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

All the NYX blushes are great. Lightly shimmery, great colors, highly pigmented. They last a long time, apply easily, and blend well. Priced very well. I love NYX products!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great blush! Perfect compact size. The packaging is super cute, and I found that the color I bought is a great compliment for many skin tones. I am using "PINCHED" which is peachy color with a hint of shimmer. I am certain this could be a dupe for NARS orgasm. A much better price, and an all around great find! Excited to try their other shades.

on 7/30/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this blush. I got it in the color Spice. The blush is SO pigmented. I'm not sure what else to say about this blush other than the fact that is absolutely amazing. I'm definitely gonna repurchase this blush. There's not color variety though. But still, one of the best drugstore blushes out there.

on 7/12/2012 10:58:00 PM

After using NARS and Stila blushes for about 3 years I don't think I will go back. I love this blush, its highly pigmented and I don't need to touch it up during the day... and i have oily skin!! Especially now that its summer I expect my make up to melt off faster but the blush stays on!! The price is was what really made me happy too lol its such a steal! Highly recommend trying, the color choices are great too.

on 5/28/2012 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The price of the product is one of the cheapest I have purchased Natural and also the quality is not that bad. The durability of the casing is impressive as well as its pigmentation. I can wear this all day without reapplying and also sits on my face even though I sweated like a pig.

Popular Blush Products