October 23, 2014 | 1907 users online

Blush - NARS - Silvana

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I have to preface my review with the fact that i like alot of color for my blushes. It took me forever to get my hands on this blush and when i did, i wasnt too thrilled. Silvana is a bronzey brown in the pan with golden shimmer. On my cheeks i see a bit more of a pale peachy brown shade. It looks very natural on my NC30 light olive skin, but it just didnt give me enough color. Nice nuetral shade for when i have a strong eye or strong lip and want less blush. Its very nude on me. Lasts all day but just not a must have shade for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2004 9:16:00 PM More reviews by octoberbride

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Silvana ties with Orgasm as my favorite NARS blush. It is the only peachy/apricot blush that I can pull off without looking too orange or too brown. It gives a subtle sun kissed look without too much bronze or shimmer. Very natural looking and warm. It compliments my NC35 complextion nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by nl534

Beautiful peachy apricot that warms up my face. Lovely texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2004 11:58:00 AM More reviews by PeeShee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is so beautiful. I found it at Saks on line. Since I read it was discontinued I rushed to order it when I saw they had it. Beautiful peachy/apricot. Just lights up the face. I hope Saks has this so I can reorder or maybe I will just order a few right know. This blush is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by AngelaCh1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A pretty peachy-pink blush with a slight brown base. Subtle shimmer, great for everyday use. Really warms up your face. Looks like a toned-down version of Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by MsiLLneSs

At first I was a little aprehensive when I bought this color, because it looked dark brown in Macy's lighting, but then once I was outside I opened it up and gasped at how pretty it was. In the pan it looks brown, but on my light MMM skin, it's the perfect peach/apricot for me. I'm glad I didn't change my mind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:08:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a gold blush with a slight warm undertone. So beautiful on. This can also be used as a highlighter. This is a great blush for the nude makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lil_angel162

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loved this product! It was fantastic! It was a peachy-SLIGHTLY pinky brown... But it did not make me look dirty at all, because it was just dark enough for me. Slightly shimmery. You risk making it look like "dirt" if you are pale. Very pigmented, but in a good way. Love it, just need a blush brush to use it with, now! = )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2003 12:28:00 AM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

*Gasp!* This is the FIRST blush that I wouldn't repurchase!! I've loved all my NARS blushes thus far but this one isn't a fave. It's pretty, but not unique enough imho. It's a peachy tan on my MMM skin and takes a few swipes to show up. Too brown to use as a blush and I definitely like NARS lovejoy better (one of my holy grails). Great texture and quality like all NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ISatinxSheetsI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am really loving NARS blushes! On me, Silvana is a taupey-peach with a subtle golden shimmer. It can even be used as a light bronzer, but on my NC35 skin I think it's a wonderful blush. Hate the packaging though....the blush sticks to the rubber compact.