December 22, 2014 | 1742 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LianneK

I love Big Blue. It and Sex Bomb are my two favorite bombs from Lush. Big Blue has such a refeshing, relaxing scent, and it colors the water a wonderful blue - so much fun. I don't care for the seaweed, it weirds me out a little, but I ignore it because the rest of the bath is so nice. Big Blue has always made me feel better - a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by alt629

Love big blue! It was my very first bath bomb (a gateway drug!!). It has a clean, fresh, aqua type smell. It makes your bath water very blue and does contain some seaweed, so this will stick to your tub. For me, it's just a little clean up, besides I am obsessive about scrubbing the bath and shower anyway. Added bonus: DH likes this one too. This is still my favorite bath bomb. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lushpaperbaggie

Smells really good- like the sea and really fresh. Makes your bath water a lovely rich blue colour and leaves your skin smelling of it for days....BUT- there are bit of long, black seaweed all over the bath! I would recommend tying this bath bomb in some tights, and then putting it in the bath so you trap all the seaweed, because it takes forever to clean up.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this bath bomb. Its smells really fresh and clean, and leaves the water a beautiful turquoise color. The only bad part is the little seaweed bits. It definitely needs to be socked if you dont want to clean up little green things after your bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by prtygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This smells sooooo good. It does smell a little strong dry but in the tub it smells like your in the blue ocean. My skin is super soft once I'm out of the bath. The seaweed just all goes down the drain & can be timely to clean up but I like the seaweed bits roaming around & occasionally rubbing it on my skin. I used the whole one but I think next time I'll cut it in half.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by malika

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

nice product, makes a great natural bath, but expensive and takes awhile to ship to the US.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Nettie1980

LOVEEE THE SMELL OF THIS.. Once I was out of the bath, the smell lingered on me for awhile! My best tip would be to put it in an old stocking/pantyhose ... so you don't clog up your drain with the seaweed bits! :0)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 8:18:00 AM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

oh how i love this bath bomb! it's sooooo fresh-smelling and makes for a great relaxing bath experience. it's really about the time spent in the tub, for me, rather than how i smell/feel afterwards. though with that said, i loved how soft my skin felt and how yummy it smelled for hours afterwards!

i love the seaweed, though a lot of it stuck to the sides of the tub and i had to scoop it all off...but i liked having it in my bath, so oh well. i don't have a whirlpool tub, but i imagine you couldn't turn your jets on w/ this bomb!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

So relaxing!! You close your eyes and feel like you're in the middle of the ocean. One of my favorite bath bombs! Makes the bath a pretty blue color and does not stain my white bathtub. Recommend to those who like fresh smells

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my FAVORITE bath bombs!! It smells much stronger dry... i don't think the scent is overwhelming while you're in the bath, it smells nice and refreshing. It's very moisturizing and the water turns a beautiful shade of blue and the seaweed is really fun as well. Definitely repurchasing!