LUSH Big Blue Bath Bomb

3.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Perfume, Arame Seaweed (Eisenia arborea), Lemon (Citrus limonum), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this bath bomb! I found both the scent and the colour that it gives your bathtub very relaxing. I LOVE the ocean but sadly I dont live near one, so this bath bomb is perfect for recreating that relaxing time at the beach in your own house! I love everything about this bath bomb from the seaweed to the saltiness. The scent is very light but it definetly has a scent to it. The seaweed was really cool but it tended to kind of gather in a clump or two at bottom of my tub, But a quick sweep over it would un-clump it and distrubute it across the tub. I was really excited to use tis and it didnt disapoint! I sat in the bathtub for probably around an hour and a half and the only reason I got out was because the water became too cold. I will re buy :)

on 3/30/2011 11:30:00 PM

One word. Fabulous! Lush recently opened a store in our area. I have been waiting to try their products for long time but I'm not one to order online sight unseen. I'm totally hooked. Big blue w/ half of the dreamy time bath melt. Great scent(I would say it's more of a clean scent best way I can describe it). It does have seaweed pieces in it. I thought it was a nice touch but others might not like that but putting is a stocking before dropping in the tub would take care of that. The scent lingered for a long time even after getting out.

Would definitely repurchase.

on 2/6/2011 10:41:00 PM

I love Big Blue. It and Sex Bomb are my two favorite bombs from Lush. Big Blue has such a refeshing, relaxing scent, and it colors the water a wonderful blue - so much fun. I don't care for the seaweed, it weirds me out a little, but I ignore it because the rest of the bath is so nice. Big Blue has always made me feel better - a must-have.

on 12/30/2010 7:40:00 PM

Love big blue! It was my very first bath bomb (a gateway drug!!). It has a clean, fresh, aqua type smell. It makes your bath water very blue and does contain some seaweed, so this will stick to your tub. For me, it's just a little clean up, besides I am obsessive about scrubbing the bath and shower anyway. Added bonus: DH likes this one too. This is still my favorite bath bomb. :)

Smells really good- like the sea and really fresh. Makes your bath water a lovely rich blue colour and leaves your skin smelling of it for days....BUT- there are bit of long, black seaweed all over the bath! I would recommend tying this bath bomb in some tights, and then putting it in the bath so you trap all the seaweed, because it takes forever to clean up.

on 11/8/2010 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this bath bomb. Its smells really fresh and clean, and leaves the water a beautiful turquoise color. The only bad part is the little seaweed bits. It definitely needs to be socked if you dont want to clean up little green things after your bath.

on 11/7/2010 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This smells sooooo good. It does smell a little strong dry but in the tub it smells like your in the blue ocean. My skin is super soft once I'm out of the bath. The seaweed just all goes down the drain & can be timely to clean up but I like the seaweed bits roaming around & occasionally rubbing it on my skin. I used the whole one but I think next time I'll cut it in half.

on 11/6/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

nice product, makes a great natural bath, but expensive and takes awhile to ship to the US.

on 11/3/2010 2:44:00 AM

LOVEEE THE SMELL OF THIS.. Once I was out of the bath, the smell lingered on me for awhile! My best tip would be to put it in an old stocking/pantyhose ... so you don't clog up your drain with the seaweed bits! :0)

on 9/20/2010 8:18:00 AM

oh how i love this bath bomb! it's sooooo fresh-smelling and makes for a great relaxing bath experience. it's really about the time spent in the tub, for me, rather than how i smell/feel afterwards. though with that said, i loved how soft my skin felt and how yummy it smelled for hours afterwards!

i love the seaweed, though a lot of it stuck to the sides of the tub and i had to scoop it all off...but i liked having it in my bath, so oh well. i don't have a whirlpool tub, but i imagine you couldn't turn your jets on w/ this bomb!

Popular Bath Treatments