September 2, 2014 | 1671 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jlxinle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Reasonably priced for a drugstore product. The shades are limited but the transparent shade is great for all skin tones. Its really nice when you first apply but will not last you the entire day. Its a good thing that it does not cake.

The only thing I really hate about this is the packaging. Doesn't come with an applicator but I normally use a brush so it's fine but the packaging is flimsy and the cover comes off easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 6:51:00 AM More reviews by AnnaDavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder. Cheap, and keeps my oily to combination skin matte for a reasonable length of time before reapplication. The only problem I have with it is the packaging. It's very impractical to keep in a makeup bag or handbag as the plastic lid will come off and chunks of powder can be gouged out of the little tray. Also the lid cracks easily. However the powder itself is great, it's just annoying that the packaging is like this. I've repurchased this several times though. If there was a way of depotting it into a little compact I would award this five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by jaysfan652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I feel like you get what you pay for with this powder. It makes my skin look extremely cakey and does not really help with shine control. It is an average powder at best. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff looked so awful and cakey on my skin. The packaging is also terrible. I definitely prefer Covergirl's CG Smoothers way more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Update: now that its summer this doesn't hold the oil after a few hours :( oh well

Oh my gawsh! A product that actually does what it claims!

Whenever I use this I forget that I have oily skin, it's like spring time for me all year long! (That's the best time of the year for my skin) It's like magic in a little container
I do apply this heavily and it does have a little bit of color that makes me look a bit ashy (I got natural...or some other color I don't even remember) but I can fix it without too much problem. You also get a good amount of product so I'm pretty sure this will last you a while as well, and considering this is like 5 bucks or so that's such a good deal.

It also makes your skin feel really soft...which is...nice...I don't really get that with other powder products (unless they're high end but I'm not wasting my money on those-yet)

Overall, awesome, I don't have to worry about oils, and it makes my skin soft! I would definitely repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Kaylawimbleton

Always go back to this. Cheap, handy and good color range. Only bad thing is you have to touch it up a lot to keep your face matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Jjkokey

I use Stay Matte every single day. I used to have really oily shiny skin, but since using this I have noticed a huge change in the shine, especially. With a light foundation or BB cream, the natural skin look will be pulled off flawlessly. It's very sheer, so if you have acne, you might need something thicker. I recommend this very much and is my staple makeup product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by swthunni3x

Definitely my fave drugstore pressed powder. It's inexpensive and stays matte for many hours which are good enough reasons for me to continue to repurchase. Only bad thing I can think of is the flimsy packaging (oh well that's probably why its so cheap) and the limited colour range

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:31:00 PM More reviews by TracyBays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I struggle with my skin tone being "Elmer's glue white" because I refuse to tan. I love the face that the 001 fits my skin so well! It has been the only drugstore brand besides cover girl (and even it is a bit dark) that fits me! It's perfect. And for 4$? I will defiantly buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by mschristinex

I decided to buy this product because so many youtube beauty gurus are always raving about it constantly. Obviously the packaging looks totally different now from the picture on the site. BUT ANYWAYS I love the matte finish you get from this powder. I've tried a bunch of powders and none of them come close to this one. I've used Chanel, Sephora, Revlon, and Dior pressed powders and none of them come close to this one! Wherever I go so many people ask me what I do to make my face look so smooth and I tell them it's this powder. The only cons I have about this product is the packaging. It's alright but I hate how it doesn't come with a small brush or anything to apply it. I also hate how it doesn't have a mirror for when I'm on the go. I don't bring this product with me because I would have to carry a brush with me all the time. I do suggest this product for dry to normal skin only because I've heard it slides off oily faces. But overall I truly love this powder and will repurchase!