Dr. Hauschka Translucent Make-up

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Anthyllis Vulneraria, Daucus Carota, M Gratissima, Buxus Chinensis, Glycerin, Althaea Officinalis, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana, Prunus Armeniaca, Butyrospermum Parkii, Rosa Gallica, Cera Flava, Parfum, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Eugenol*, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007. * from natural essential oils

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nasty stuff and I love Dr. Hauschka, but this is horrible, watery junk that gives little to no coverage and is extremely drying. Second ingredient is alcohol and left my skin tight, dry, itchy and parched. Yuck! Hard to believe such a horrible product from such a terrific skin care line. I'll stick to my Lancome foundation but put it on top of Dr. Hauschka face creams. Using this combo, my face has never looked better.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have recently started using Dr Hauschka skin care products and really love them. So it seems silly to have an all natural skin care routine and then plaster the face with paraben and silicone laced foundation. Naturally I decided to try out the Dr Hauschka Translucent Make-up and I had such high hopes for this. Unfortunately it did not work for me at all. I have combination skin. Oily T-zone with large pores on and around my nose and dry everywhere else with fine lines. The foundation is very different to what I was used to, a lot thicker and doesn't go on as easily. I ended up mixing it in with some of my moisteriser, which worked much better. At first all is well. However after a little while it settles in the fine lines around my eyes and mouth and also settles in the pores, making them look much larger! I tried using less then using more, I blended really well. But to no avail. This product just does not work if you have fine lines and large pores. Until I can find a better natural foundation, it's back to the paraben laced products for me!

I wanted to give this two lippies but am giving it a third because it is actually a wonderful natural product containing no harrmful substances and it smell lovely. Probably more suitable for younger skin.

I bought it after I read some reviews. I got it in the lightest shade which is a good match for my winter skin. The smell is typical for Hauschka products and I kinda like it. One of the main reasons I bought it are the ingridients. I love that it is natural cosmetic and the oils are great for my skin. I do have really dry skin so this might be too much for oily skin types. I got a lot of little bumps after teh first 2 times of using it but they disappeared and my skin is now better than it was before(after 3 weeks of using it). It doesn't cover blemishes but it makes my skin glow and more even. It's moisturizing but It gives me the Not wearing make up feeling. I would recommend it to everyone with dry skin!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Got this as a sample and liked it so much had to order online as it is not locally available. This acts more like a tinted moisturizer, very natural looking. Fresh scent, love that it has skin caring ingredients.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Very light and natural looking...does not cover perfectly...but is excellent for daytime

I use this on weekends and combine with powder for more coverage. It only provides light coverage on it's own- kind of like a tinted moisturizer to even out redness. But hey, that's what I expected- it's not called "translucent" for nothing, so I don't get most of the complaints on this board.

Love the ingredients. No breakouts.

I've been on the search for a natural and healthy foundation. This is the best one that I've found so far. So many of the other ones either dry out your skin or turn orange by the end of the day.

This is very light, creamy and leaves a very natural look. I don't recommend for someone with lots to cover up, though. It's light.

This is a very light foundation. It's not for someone looking for complete coverage. I prefer a more natural look. I tend to use a light layer of this as a base and then a little concealer. This helps the concealer blend in better. It smells very nice and has a nice texture.

I'm always looking for the right foundation and I found it! The foundation of dr Hauschka gives a little coverage and it lookes very natural. It has no powder-finish look like some other foundations, so it lookes like you are not wearing any make-up at all and it gives your skin a beautyful glow. If you have a combination skin you might need some loose powder on the t-zone.
I wear this foundation when I want a natural look with just a little bit extra. When I wear more make-up (like smokey eyes) I use a foundation with a better coverage, so that my make-up looks better. I use Lancome or Dior.

This is more of a tinted moisturizer then a real foundation, the coverage is rather light. But I like it, it's just enough for my skin, and I use Dr Hauschka's concealer for red spots, under eyes etc.
It doesn't feel sticky (I tried Aveda's tinted moisturizer and it felt sticky), but like it actually does something good for your skin. I use the lightest shade (00) and it blends in perfectly, also because its nicely fluid. It gives a nice healthy glow, but because my face tends to turn oily during the day I use thh translucent losse powder over it. Perfect! I'm happy that I found this one, without parabens and other weird stuff.