November 23, 2014 | 1531 users online

Crème - Dr. Hauschka - Translucent Make-up

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Jowina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this as a sample and liked it so much had to order online as it is not locally available. This acts more like a tinted moisturizer, very natural looking. Fresh scent, love that it has skin caring ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by shmica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very light and natural looking...does not cover perfectly...but is excellent for daytime

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by watts2no

I use this on weekends and combine with powder for more coverage. It only provides light coverage on it's own- kind of like a tinted moisturizer to even out redness. But hey, that's what I expected- it's not called "translucent" for nothing, so I don't get most of the complaints on this board.

Love the ingredients. No breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by pkrs

I've been on the search for a natural and healthy foundation. This is the best one that I've found so far. So many of the other ones either dry out your skin or turn orange by the end of the day.

This is very light, creamy and leaves a very natural look. I don't recommend for someone with lots to cover up, though. It's light.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by jschulte

This is a very light foundation. It's not for someone looking for complete coverage. I prefer a more natural look. I tend to use a light layer of this as a base and then a little concealer. This helps the concealer blend in better. It smells very nice and has a nice texture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 6:10:00 AM More reviews by annemarie1122

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always looking for the right foundation and I found it! The foundation of dr Hauschka gives a little coverage and it lookes very natural. It has no powder-finish look like some other foundations, so it lookes like you are not wearing any make-up at all and it gives your skin a beautyful glow. If you have a combination skin you might need some loose powder on the t-zone.
I wear this foundation when I want a natural look with just a little bit extra. When I wear more make-up (like smokey eyes) I use a foundation with a better coverage, so that my make-up looks better. I use Lancome or Dior.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by redredredlips

This is more of a tinted moisturizer then a real foundation, the coverage is rather light. But I like it, it's just enough for my skin, and I use Dr Hauschka's concealer for red spots, under eyes etc.
It doesn't feel sticky (I tried Aveda's tinted moisturizer and it felt sticky), but like it actually does something good for your skin. I use the lightest shade (00) and it blends in perfectly, also because its nicely fluid. It gives a nice healthy glow, but because my face tends to turn oily during the day I use thh translucent losse powder over it. Perfect! I'm happy that I found this one, without parabens and other weird stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 11:13:00 AM More reviews by taverner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By far, this has to be the best foundation I have ever bought. It goes on smoothly, doesn't cake and stays in place all day. Skin looks fresh. Would not buy anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by 1Nell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm slowly moving more and more over to the Dr. H line. That said, this make-up didn't do anything for me. I need more coverage to even out the tone of my skin and cover up imperfections. I also like the smell of most of the Dr. H products, but this one was overwhelming...probably because I was caking it on too thick trying to get the coverage I wanted. Even if it wasn't my thing, it didn't break me out and I love that is all natural.

I now use the Dr. H bronze concentrate in my my moisturizer, which I think does the job perfectly! (I then use a drop of Sensai foundation around my nose to cover up any extra redness.) I'm giving the translucent make-up a 3. If you already have good skin, I think this would compliment your complexion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is more like a tinted moisturizer, but very dewy. I love how it made my skin look luminous. A bit expensive, but definitely the best light foundation I have tried. I have comination/ioly skin and would only look to use this during winter/colder months as it might be a bit too oil-heavy for summer, though.