Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

I bought it from Sephora before Christmas as a skin care gift set. Its a nice facial wash that cleans your skin well, gently polish your skin and it leaves your skin feeling clean and refresh without drying out. However, it does not foam at all! Not even a tiny bit! And the other thing I don't like about this facial wash is the smell. Everytime when I use it it reminds me of Cherry coke or Dr Pepper. Overall, I will use it again if it comes in a gift set, but it is not impressive enough to make me repurchase the product on its own.

on 2/11/2013 11:47:00 PM

Bliss should really remove the word "foaming" from the name as its so misleading. This hardly foams at all. This face wash is decent and balls up to gently exfoliate the skin. However, I find the product quite artificial due to the blue color and chemical scent. Purchased this during a Sephora sale as part of an Xmas set, and I don't think this is worth buying at full price.

on 1/11/2013 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Lovely smell but not particularly foaming! Has tiny exfoliating particles which aren't too abrasive. Not drying, and has cleared up some spots I had. No effect on blackheads at all. I would re-purchase.
Edit: I've been using this for the past week or so by placing one pump on my clarisonic - has a much more foaming effect. I'm really pleased with how clean my skin feels afterward.

on 1/9/2013 5:55:00 PM

I received this as a free GWP and I love it. It was a generous sample. I love the way it cleans and smells and the way my skin feels afterward.

on 11/29/2012 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Gave me severe mila over my whole entire face after 3 days of use. It was horrible! I could feel it and when I wore foundation you could see all the nasty little bumps to. It took FOREVER to get of to. This experience has caused me to steer clear of all BLISS facial products.

on 11/20/2012 12:14:00 AM

i got this when i bought Mia and was very excited to try this face wash. Well, as with all other facewash, I really don't see how any facewash, no matter how expensive or how long you use the product for, can really have a wow effect on your skin. At 40 SGD, it is a crazy amount of money to pay for facewash although it seems to be able to last me for about 8 months. Granted, it was nice smelling but it does not really foam that well. I must admit i like the little bits though and it does not leave my skin feeling dry. The pump sucks and i have to wait a while before pumping the product again to get the wash out of the bottle. Glad I got this free and i have to keep reminding myself that i should not be paying anything more than 10 SGD for facewash ever.

on 11/19/2012 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm surprised that this cleanser is so highly rated here. I thought it smelled really artificial and didn't do much in terms of exfoliating. However, it's a decent cleanser that foams but isn't overly foamy. The blue color is a bit off-putting, but my skin felt really soft after using this with my Clarisonic. My skin felt a little dry afterwards, but that's expected with most foaming cleansers. I wouldn't repurchase there are other cleansers I prefer over this.

on 10/22/2012 3:45:00 AM

I loved the smell of this. "Foaming" was misleading, as consistency was that of a gel, not overly foamy. Was gentle but efficient and didn't leave my skin irritated or tight -- I have combination skin prone to redness with occasional dry patches on my cheeks and some breakouts along the t zone. Good overall and may repurchase when I get through the cleansers I have piled up.

on 8/6/2012 6:47:00 PM

Love love love this cleanser. The only thing is it is so hard to source over here in Ireland. The major department stores don't restock Bliss as much as it isn't as popular as other brands. I usually order on-line. The smell is divine plus I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/4/2012 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have sensitive oily/combo skin that I also needs spot moisturizing to eliminate flakiness. I also have some dermatitis (itchy skin) around my upper cheeks/nose, so I need something that will clean gently but is soothing, as well. I liked this as soon as I tried it at the W hotel - it smells like bubble gum to me. It is fairly gentle and while I don't like products with cleansing beads in them, there aren't enough to bother me. So I took the 1 oz. sample home and I just use a pea-sized amount for my face so this will actually last quite awhile. So far, I like it - my face feels clean but not irritated. And I do like the lightly sweet smell, as well.