November 22, 2014 | 937 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by girligirl

I got this cleanser as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I think it's a misnomer to cal this a foaming cleanser bc it really never develop that way. It's more like a thin layer of soapiness on your face, which is only achieved with minimal water. That said, it does a fabulous job of gentle exfoliation and light cleansing and the scent is on the sweet side. I'd try it again...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser, but I personally can't use it daily because when I am broken out I need to use other things. For someone who doesn't struggle with acne, this cleanser would be perfect for daily use. It has soft, gentle exfoliating bits in it and it makes your face feel so clean and firmed up. It also smells like pink candy which is sooo nice!! I will always have this around for times when I am not struggling with acne. Amazing product!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by myusernameisusername

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The packaging says it can be used on all types of skin! I should have known it sounds too good to be true right then and there. I bought it anyway, came home and tried it out. Now, i introduce one thing at a time to my skincare routine just so that i know exactly which product is the culprit if my skin reacts badly to it.

I used it and it smells fab!!! I love how it even feels on my skin but those are the only pros I can think of.

It is more expensive then my regular cleanser. I did not find it exfoliating enough, which means you still need a scrub. And it made me break out!!!!! I still have more than half the bottle left and i threw away the receipt so i am using it as a shower gel!

Many claims it makes that are misleading to say the least. It does not work for every skin type, i think it will be more suitable for those with oilier skin or normal. It is not exfoliating either and it is not very foamy at all. Though i don't know why a foamy cleanser is a good thing as long as its doing its job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

This cleanser never really appealed to me the first time I got a sample of this. I finished it and thought nothing of it. For a second time, I got another sample and found out how good it really is.

First off, it smells absolutely AMAZING. I love the way this cleanser smells. It makes me so happy everytime I use it and smell it.

I like the fact that its a cleanser and exfoliator that has microbeads to clean and exfoliate at the same time. It makes my face feel really clean. It's not that good of a make-up cleanser, but it is really good as a daily cleanser.

I'd probably purchase this as a morning cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by crinum

I tried this when I was on a honeymoon cruise with my hubs. I did a spa treatment and at the end they try to sell you all sorts of stuff (that would add up to literally hundreds of $$ if you bought all of the things they used on you). The lady did a really good job and I guess their ploy worked as I felt guilt-ed into buying at least one thing. I needed more facial cleanser and figured what the heck, why not treat myself. Luckily for me, I was not disappointed. A little of this cleanser goes a long way, and it lasts for a super long time. The smell is fantastic, and it reminds me of our honeymoon now every time I use it. It is very gentle for an exfoliating product and it does not leave my skin too dry, which most foaming cleansers do. If I wanted to treat myself again, I would buy this. I have found that Clean & Clear Detoxifying Morning Burst cleanser is relatively similar to this, but a much more economically sensible option.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by stephelou1003

I needed a cleanser in a pinch and purchased a small bottle of this and I really liked it a lot. As a lot of reviewers have stated already the smell is very nice so that was a great first impression. I'm an esthy so I have so many products and I kinda panic when I try something new especially something that is not just sold in spas (kinda snobby but it's for a reason). I've used this for a few days now and I really like it. It has not left my skin sensitive at all (usually i will feel some sort of sensitivity to drug store brands etc) and after I washed I let my skin air dry to see how it felt. My skin was definitely clean but it did not feel dry and stripped. I'm a big fan of the exfoliator in this product. From looking at the product through the bottle you can't tell there is anything but gel cleanser in there. i read that it was a 2in1 cleanser /exfoliator but then I figured there was an enzyme in the cleanser. Nope. the beads are very fine but they actually give you a nice exfoliation that you can handle everyday (most people anyways). I'm constantly exfoliating and resurfacing my skin so this is a nice maintenance in-between without using a harsh scrub. I really liked it and so far so good. Any adverse effects and I will be sure to update.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Meh. I received this as a sample from my recent trip to Sephora. I used this for three days and I enjoyed it. I liked the scent and it cleaned the blush and sunscreen lotion from my face fine. It's neither spectacular or horrible. I won't repurchase because I have cheaper cleansers I like better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser, especially the smell of it. It cleans very well, my only wish it that it exfoliated a tad bit better. It's smells so refreshing, I couldn't go without it, and I use it a couple times of week.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by prpapi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know how many people enjoy this product. It's a harsh cleanser that really does not deep clean skin. It dries your face out, and the exfoliant beads really don't exfoliate. I always get a rash with flaky skin when using this cleanser. I have used it on occasion, because the smell is amazing--even though knowing its detrimental effects. I guess it is a high-end version of a cheap drugstore cleanser. Oh, and it really doesn't foam.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by windkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a Sephora skin care sample pack, and tried it just because (normally I don't use fancy cleansers, just plain Pears soap). No skin reactions to using it three times, although my face can take up to two weeks to hate something. However, I find the smell (which is, I take it, the Bliss signature scent) pretty overwhelming and lingering. I didn't mind it so much in the facial wax strips, but in a cleanser? Way too much for me.
Not a miracle product; not anything I'd go out and buy.