E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

Price: $

on 12/30/2011 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A small one came in one of my holiday eye shadow sets, and since I'm still trying to find my favorite eyeliner, I was happy to try it out. Meh. It went on smoothly enough, and it was black when I first applied it. Even though I used a primer and set it with shadow, it smudges all over the place quickly. It also fades pretty fast, so I ended up with a tiny bit of grey liner with a bunch of it underneath my eyes. Doesn't work for my waterline at all.

on 12/12/2011 11:13:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner wanting to try something new. I normally have great luck with E.L.F makeup products. Sadly, this is was not one of those products.
I don't even know what there is to say about this product; but to just not buy it.

on 12/4/2011 11:26:00 PM

I have this eye pencil in black. The color payoff is pretty poor, and it has absolutely ZERO lasting power.

on 11/20/2011 7:29:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I have it in black.. Dont get it. It will smudge on your lashline, it will transfer on your waterline. Not long-lasting at all. But its a good eye brow filler when used with an angled liner brush for black hair

on 11/3/2011 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

not muc pigmentation and is really hard, so it hurts to apply on the waterline.

on 10/31/2011 1:35:00 AM

horrible. does not stay at all and the colour is more like a grey instead of a black. will never ever buy this again . doesnt stay on the water line or the upperlash line. not for anyone to buy.

on 8/24/2011 3:52:00 PM

I've had this in "coffee" for quiet a while and only use it to fill my eyebrows I do like it for that purpose but might as well go for something that is meant to be used as an eye brow pencil.. as an eye liner it is far to soft and waxy doesn't stay put on my eyes even after setting it with some eye shadow. I also dislike the sharpener it comes with (it's cheap so you get your moneys worth I guess..), I never use it, because it doesn't sharpen very well..
yay or nay? definitely nay! won't be repurchasing

on 8/23/2011 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this. It started slowly but surely fading off of my lash line within an hour. ELF products really are hit-or-miss, and this one was a miss.

on 8/16/2011 7:08:00 PM

First of all, I don't wear eyeliner on a regular basis. I may not know what I'm talking about but the E.L.F eyeliner packaging looked so sleek, and modern at first then I brought it home from Target all excited, I got home and then tested it on the back of my hand. It glided on so smooth and the color was great, then it started to fade after and hour or so. But for $1.00 I knew it was going to be cheap quality. I usually love E.L.F products, but this just wasn't a win for me. :(

on 8/11/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only have this in white, and I only use that for the waterline. For that purpose, it gets the job done. It applies easily and is very creamy. The white fades to a pearly white color so it's not too stark but still widens my eyes. I like that it comes with a sharpener on the cap, pretty handy.