December 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

I have this eye pencil in black. The color payoff is pretty poor, and it has absolutely ZERO lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by antran31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in black.. Dont get it. It will smudge on your lashline, it will transfer on your waterline. Not long-lasting at all. But its a good eye brow filler when used with an angled liner brush for black hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

not muc pigmentation and is really hard, so it hurts to apply on the waterline.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/31/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by dwichoong

horrible. does not stay at all and the colour is more like a grey instead of a black. will never ever buy this again . doesnt stay on the water line or the upperlash line. not for anyone to buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by zaharielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this in "coffee" for quiet a while and only use it to fill my eyebrows I do like it for that purpose but might as well go for something that is meant to be used as an eye brow pencil.. as an eye liner it is far to soft and waxy doesn't stay put on my eyes even after setting it with some eye shadow. I also dislike the sharpener it comes with (it's cheap so you get your moneys worth I guess..), I never use it, because it doesn't sharpen very well..
yay or nay? definitely nay! won't be repurchasing

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this. It started slowly but surely fading off of my lash line within an hour. ELF products really are hit-or-miss, and this one was a miss.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by livlou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all, I don't wear eyeliner on a regular basis. I may not know what I'm talking about but the E.L.F eyeliner packaging looked so sleek, and modern at first then I brought it home from Target all excited, I got home and then tested it on the back of my hand. It glided on so smooth and the color was great, then it started to fade after and hour or so. But for $1.00 I knew it was going to be cheap quality. I usually love E.L.F products, but this just wasn't a win for me. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jellums

I only have this in white, and I only use that for the waterline. For that purpose, it gets the job done. It applies easily and is very creamy. The white fades to a pearly white color so it's not too stark but still widens my eyes. I like that it comes with a sharpener on the cap, pretty handy.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by CMK

I've never spent $1 on eyeliner and I will never do it again. The ash colored eyeliner is pretty and glides on smoothly, but it does NOT last at all. Even after I apply eye primer, the eyeliner smudges within a couple hours (not exaggerating). Also, the cap does not stay on the pencil.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Pugie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is very creamy in texture, very pigmented, and very smooth on the lids. On the lid and on the waterline this pencil is very pigmented, tho, it doesn't last for over an hour. Good as an eyebase maybe, but the lasting power of this is not worth calling it an eyeliner.