October 2, 2014 | 1145 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Aloe Soothing Night Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by PetiteFleur93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this product because tea tree oil is change their packaging so there is no tea tree in store and because my night cream is almost gone, i bought this
and the result is my face became very very oily
it's super oily!!
oh my
i will never recommended this product to my oily skin friend
because it will make your face worst and oily
but this product is good if my skin is sunburned
it's very help to recondition the skin and make the skin not really hurt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by bluenote

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wish it came in a more sanitary pump. Regardless, this cream is moisturizing, sinks in, seems to calm my skin. Perfect for nighttime, daytime, anytime my skin is looking dull.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Georgeous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this cream was too heavy for me .. within 1 week it clogged up my face and yielded the worst break out of my life.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Bunnisan

i got the day and night cream
never got to use it
the aloe is to calm the skin
but it is such a heavy cream that it clogs pores
benefit of the doubt
i would use less and like every other day
and when you wake up or go to bed cleanse an toner the skin
to keep the skin breathing
(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by missypie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am in love with this product. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this product takes away the redness in my face completely. It is rich, so you do not need a lot of it. Even though the product is a bit more pricey than others, it will last you a long time because you don't need to use a lot of it! Won't clog pores either; made my skin baby smooth and glowing :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

This is for sure one thick textured product.It's very rich and emollient.I don't understand why body shop has two versions of this one(day and night)since the day version doesn't contain any spf.As I said it's very thick so works better for dryer skins.This is for sensitive skin but didn't notice any calming action just a thick moisturizer.I don't really have something to say about this product to me seems like "nothing"neither good neither bad just a very thick moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent cream. Rich and soothing just like it says. Best for when your skin is feeling irritated and/or sensitive. I do wish this came in a tube though, its slightly unsanitary to dip your fingers into the tub. The price is also a tad high especially for something so basic, but overall I've been using for about a month and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by joy18

I love, love, love this night cream!!! It moisturizes well without feeling greasy and is perfect for my sensitive skin. One tub lasts me a good six or seven months though, so I wish this came in a tube. In a few more years I'll think about another cream geared more towards wrinkle prevention, but for now this is my one true love where night creams are concerned.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by lhopkins09

Love this stuff. Incredibly rich, soothing, and moisturizing; when I wake up my skin looks glowy(wheras, normallyits red and blotchy).
I need very, VERY little to cover my entire face area; just the tip of my finger, a less than pea sized amount.
It's amazing, I'll continue to use this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I use it day and night. This wonderful cream actually calm down my skin at night, my skin looks more well rest and firm up. For day time I used this under my sunscreen. It helps to moisturizer my combination acne-proned skin in cold office environment. it does not caused outbreak. This is also my eyecream.