November 28, 2014 | 1793 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - Lip and Lid Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2006 11:29:00 AM More reviews by persa

Terrible, chalky, tugged at my skin. Returned it to nordstrom the next day

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by turtlelover22

THANK GOD i recieved this in a swap!!!!! this was horrible, i see why the girl i swap with was so quick to send this to me! smashbox should be rushing to remove this product. if you are thinking about using this DONT waste your time. just got to walmart and get N.Y.C. eye shadow primer its cheaper and it works much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by slavetoshopping

Both lip and eye primers are dry. The lip primer is a really light color that will change your lipstick color. Lame.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2005 1:28:00 PM More reviews by zhejia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The lid primer is fine. It did enhance the color and shine of my eyeshadow. The lip primer is kind of dry. I only use it for special occasions.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Clare_3108

I really did not like this one, the eye primer really accentuated lines. I know this product is only meant to keep your shadows in place etc but, I didn't want it accentuating other areas. The lip primer is just awful! Made my lips feel so horrible and dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2005 4:49:00 PM More reviews by violetsun

Dear l*rd they're still making this stuff?! Eye primer tugs and is dry. The lip primer is a little better just because your happy that its not like the eye primer but thenit dawns on you that the lip primer has the consistency of grease paint. Smashbox should pull this product in shame. its one of the worst most over priced makeup products I ever bought.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2004 9:04:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This is a duo product. A lip primer on one end and lid primer on the other. Neither do anything much at all for me! The lid primer is ok, a little dry upon application, so I have to tug the eyelids more than I prefer. It keeps shadows on a little longer but not as well as some other products I have used. The lip primer is also drying but it does keep lipstick on a little longer and gives you a truer color because you are basically covering up the color of your lips. Neither product is outstanding, average at best. I will not repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2004 3:45:00 AM More reviews by kitkat

This is double ended - one side is an eye base, kind of like Benefit's FYEye, and the other a lipstick base. Both are skin colored, and I haven't really use the lip part, but the eye base works beautifully! It really makes your shadow stay on all day, even through my workout!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2004 12:05:00 PM More reviews by cosmogrl25

I hated this, and I usually love Smashbox. It was hard to get the product on the lid with the design of the packaging-- it is like a lipstick. My lids still creased, and I think it made my lids oily. I use Revlon concealer on them now, and it works 100 times better. The lip primer is nasty and makes my lipstick look terrible. Don't waste your money on this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by miribre

The primer is probably the worst make-up product I have purchased. The eyeshadow does not stay on longer or better. Same with the lipstick. I could also apply concealer instead. It has a poor quality for $20.