Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/8/2012 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in light. its a great product I love it. just wish i didn't go threw the pencil part so fast.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loooove this eyebrow pencil!! didnt think i would but i gave it a try and itsamazingg. :)

on 12/5/2012 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have been using this for over 6 months. I love it! I use it in brown and it fills and defines my brows amazingly. I only use the gel part every now and then, sometimes it leaves a chalky finish so I just stick with the pencil. The only thing I don't like is that you can't sharpen the last bit of the pencil because of the attachment so I feel its a waist. I will continue to buy!

on 12/3/2012 2:38:00 AM

It's a good product, my only real complaints are that the pencil seemed to go on quite creamy to me and unnatural looking, moreso when it's getting closer to the end of its "life", but maybe that's just me! Also, the pencil is pretty short and runs out faster than I'd like.

The gel is nice, holds well. I do notice it tends to rub off the pencil a bit unless you're super careful.

All in all, I'd buy it again and I'd recommend it to someone needing just a bit of filling in sparse spots and a gel to hold shape; for someone needing quite a bit of filling in (I do) there are definitely better products out there.

on 11/19/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I absolutely love this, it reminds me of the anastasia brow gel that I've used a few times (belongs to my sister, and an HG for her). I have this in dark brown, and only use the gel, the pencil is too light for my brows and seems mediocre. If you're a medium-dark brunette, I'd try this. It's so quick and saves me so much time in the morning.

on 10/4/2012 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I honestly don't even use the pencil on this, just the gel. I've never used a brow gel that actually held my stubborn, unruly brows before, and this does! I'm so happy with it. I fill in my brows first with my Anastasia brow powder duo and then I swipe them into place with the gel side. It works!

on 9/26/2012 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've been using Anastasia brow powder for the past year, but I recently decided to pick this up, because the tinted gel appealed to me and it's cheaper than MAC or Anastasia. I find that if I use the pencil and then go over it with the gel, the gel smears off most of the pencil I just applied. In my opinion, the pencil looks better on its own (but this is coming from someone whose brows are at least 50% filled in; the combo of pencil+gel might work better for someone whose brows need less help). I do use the gel sometimes, but I put it on first, let it set and then go back in with Anastasia powder and fill in the sparse areas. The effect is softer, but I prefer the clean lines of the pencil alone.

The reason for my relatively low rating is that I think I paid $8 or $9 for this and you really get very little product for the money. My Anastasia powder is $22, but I haven't even hit pan after over a year. I've only sharpened the Brow Fantasy pencil twice and it's now a tiny nub. You don't get much product on the gel side, either. I've used it less than a month, and I don't think I'll even get another month out of it. Unfortunately, I LOVE the Light Brown shade, so I will repurchase until I find a regular eyebrow pencil in an equally good shade for me.

on 8/12/2012 2:28:00 PM

I purchased this as I thought it was a great combo... A nice light brown pencil with tinted gel to set it. I have been using brow pencil /powder and setting with clear mascara for years....

Although I love the texture and color of the pencil, I was really disappointed in the gel. To me, it's not a gel at all, but more of tinted grease. It didn't keep my brows in place, but did create weird little tinted greasy marks above my brows... Very messy and actually kind of icky. I went back to my clear mascara and continued to use the pencil. Once the pencil (already on the short side) got 2/3 used, it no longer fit in my sharpener as there is a plastic ring near the base that keeps you from getting to the last bit...

This seems to be a great product for many people, but for me- not so much. If they replaced the gel with clear mascara, then we'd be talking!

I absolutely love this brow pencil/gel! I used to use clear mascara, and then after TiffanyD's review, I immediately went out & tried this! The color, quality and gel are awesome. I won't be looking for another, this one does the trick perfectly and my brows look fabulous and not shiny, goopy or crunchy. The only thing I would say would make it better is the pencil lid to screw on rather than pop on and off since it gets loose over time.

on 7/20/2012 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great product, low price, and awesome staying power -

I've always had thin brows - they have decent shape, but they don't do much for my face. I also have naturally dark hair, which I color pretty dark with reddish highlights - and my thin brows were sort of getting lost.

I'd had this product around (dark shade) and was just using the brow gel, but about a month ago I decided to give the pencil a try.

It's a perfect match for my haircolor/browcolor, goes on with a natural look, and STAYS PUT. Mine stays on through an 8-5 job, a Zumba workout and bathtime for the kiddos - and doesn't budge until I remove it!

I will say that the best results come from a sharp pencil. It's easy to smudge so the line looks more diffuse and natural, but the sharper the pencil, the better the application. Dull pencil = Caterpillar brows.

The lid on the brow pencil end gets loose after awhile, but that's the only thing I can come up with that is somewhat negative. And I fix it with a small piece of tape.

Highly recommended. Great drugstore find.

Popular Brows Products