July 23, 2014 | 1665 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by emmaanne001

I have really enjoyed using this duo. The pink color is a really pretty metallic, and the brown has a nice sheen to it. I layer this shadow on top of a pink cream shadow form Elf, and it really stand out. I don't use the brown very often; medium- dark crease colors are a bit dramatic for someone wearing it to school. The shadows are reasonably blendable.

But I would not repurchase this product because of its price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

Beautiful duo and the colours look fantastic on their own. The pink however, has too much gold in it and makes my eyes look puffy and tired. Good texture and colour pay-off though. Contains enough shimmers so that the colour does not fall flat but not too much to the extent of looking too frosty. Pity, the colour does not suit my skin tone at all :( Packaging attracts nasty fingerprints. Hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this duo, I really like Clinique eyeshadows I have quite a few. They are versatile and the colors are so soft and natural. Not as pigmented as some others but they are great for daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by raquelidanis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this compact duo, its hands down my favorite! The pink on my skin turns into gold. If I add more it turns into pink gold but a beautiful gold that complements my skin and brightens up my eyes. The mauve brownish color turns into a somewhat subtle brown yet shimmery like its there but its not a harsh brown its a blended in mauve. It also complements the skin perfectly and the pink-gold color. The duo gives a beautiful, natural-goddess look since the colors blend in so well with the skin. Absolutely noo creasing. Overall this product is genius; wouldn't change a thing! Go buy it! Its totally worth the cost!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this duo. Great shades for spring and summer. Whenever i wear a pink shirt, i always grab for this eyeshadow and it's in a nice compact case for traveling! The pink has an undertone of gold which compliments me complexion. It is a great combo for teens! Very refreshing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

i got this in a gift set when i bought the dramatically different mousturize, i actually get all my clinique eyeshadows in a gift set and i have alot of clinique eyeshadows! too bad i don't use them.

clinique eyeshadows always fail on me. i dont know why, they ALWAYS crease even with a primer. they don't last long. the colors look so pretty and the packaging is wonderful, it disappoints me that i can't use them /: so yeah, this eyeshadow creased and is not last longlasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

the colors are pretty versatile, you can wear the golden pink on its own or pair it with the brown, or wear the brown by itself, its very nice and not over the top, love the shimmer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by MyUsername156

I love the packaging, the eyeshadows are encased in a mirror covered thingy, it's very sleek and nice. I love the pink color, it has a very strong gold iridescence. And the brown has a slight pink tone to it, so the colours go together beautifully. They both have a very pretty sheen to them, nothing too over the top. Oh btw, due to the iridescene, the colours transform when you layer them over a black base. Try it! it's like getting 4 eyeshadows for the price of 2. It's a very nice duo, that would be suitable for many different people and different occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Ratta

The quality of eyeshadow is quite good. It 's smooth and got deserved pigment but I think it would be better if wearing it after using eyeshadow primer to keep it last longer.

I 'm quite satisfied with the quality but unluckily that the color of it is not fit to my skintone. The pinkish tone of eyeshadow always make my lid dull.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

Great colors. Te packaging not the best but otherwise good colors