Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 1/15/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I prefer this on curled, bare lashes, as opposed to over a primer. A primer sort of makes this a mess, whereas on bare lashes it does give a "soft", fanned out look. It's a nice mascara, but I don't fully agree with the hype.

on 1/15/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is thoroughly average. I find that it takes a LOT of strokes to get the look I want. Applying it is tedious. I like my lashes to be dark and dramatically long, but not necessarily super thick, since I really try to avoid clumping.

I'm able to get nice, unclumped, defined, and moderately long lashes with this once I do get it on, and it has decent lasting power. I will definitely use up the tube. I used this back in high school and gave it another shot recently, but I probably won't buy it again. Oh well - it's cheap. It would definitely do in a pinch if you forget your mascara and want a cheap drugstore backup.

For reference, my HG high-end mascaras are Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye and my HG drugstore is the original Lash Blast. As far as drugstore mascaras go, I much prefer the packaging of Full and Soft to Lash Blast; but otherwise, it's a slight downgrade.

on 1/9/2015 7:21:00 AM

(This is for the regular mascara, not the waterproof). If you're a brand whore or a make up connoisseur don't skip over this product just because it's a drugstore brand because it is awesome. The formula is great - no clumping, no spider legs, no many how many coats you put on. The brush is nice and with a little back and forth you can coat every eyelash. There's no fall out during wear. I already have long lashes so this is perfect for my needs...if you have very short or thin lashes and want something that adds serious volume you may want something more potent, but honestly your lashes are probably fine...that whole 5 layers of mascara look isn't attractive anyway.

on 1/9/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this product once before and loved it. I bought another tube within the past few months and find that it seems nothing like the first tube I purchased. This new one seems to not have the volume and lengthening that I had with my other. I had raved about this mascara, but now, I'm just not satisfied. Has the formula changed? Maybe a weird tube?

on 1/7/2015 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not sure what I'm missing. I was so looking forward to using this product based on the fabulous reviews. Everyone seems to love this mascara but I hate it. I have the waterproof formula and by lunchtime I have raccoon eyes!! I have suffered through three days of use with this product and I am DONE. Going in the trash as soon as I get home.

on 1/3/2015 3:42:00 AM

I think this is one of the best drugstore mascaras - and I have probably tried over 10. It makes my short, non-existant eyelashes look defined and long, it lasts and does not smudge (I got the non-waterproof version); it really is great value for money. I will not repurchase however, as I am always on the hunt for a new and better mascara. The packaging is also quite cheap/ old fashioned looking.

on 12/20/2014 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best mascara I have ever used. Makes my lashes look longer but not in a fake way, no clumping, no flaking, and inexpensive. I like it better than Tarte, Bobbi Brown, or any other brands.

on 12/18/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Is this discontinued? Anyways very lovely fluttery natural lash effect

on 12/14/2014 7:16:00 PM

This is my go to drugstore mascara. It is $8 but it is worth the price. It gives really nice, jet black volume. My eyelashes dont clump with this.

on 12/12/2014 11:32:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! I've been using since my freshman year in high school and nothing compares to it. I've recently fallen in love with the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, but it still does not beat this one. However, if mascara dupes were a thing, I think these two are dupes for one another! They both feather out the lashes perfectly.
This one is better, however, because the formula is perfect right away, whearas with the TFBTS, I have to wait for it to dry.
This one doesn't clump, the stopper scrapes off the perfect amount of products, the brush is perfect, I just have NOTHING bad to say about it.
Lastly, I very much recommend the waterproof formula because it holds a curl, but it isn't a hassle to take off.
I recommend this to everyone!