Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/2/2014 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i like its tingly sensation and beewax smell but this is not moisturizing at all. not recommended.

on 10/20/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have been using this lip balm for the past 10 years. It is my go to lip balm and I can't live without it! I used to have horribly dry lips when I was young and I even developed a red ring around my lips in the winter time due to dryness. I started using this lip balm and it got rid of my dryness problems instantly. This is such an amazing lip balm, it gives you a minty fresh feeling after you put it on and you don't have to keep reapplying throughout the day, which is another thing I love about this product. A couple years ago I experiment and tried out other lip balms like EOS and Nivea but sure enough I came back to this one. Nothing beats the Burt's Bee's formula!

on 10/10/2014 10:53:00 PM

I have a very turbulent relationship with Burt's Bees products; literally every product I've tried of theirs has been drying, greasy, foul-smelling, and overpriced.

Except for this one lip balm.

Seriously, it's like Burt's Bees was endowed with this one formula for the perfect lip balm as some sort of cosmic apology for the mounds of crap they seem to make. This lip balm has a lovely, minty scent, and glides so smoothly over my lips. It's non-greasy, super moisturizing, and I only have to apply it every couple of hours because it lasts a long time.

Sure, the price is up there, but I personally believe it pays for itself for how little I have to apply it. I used to use chapstick and while it did its job, I had to reapply a lot so I ended up having to buy a lot. I seriously buy Burt's Bees lip balm in bulk and keep a stick in every purse and wallet I own.

My lips have found a friend in this one Burt's Bees lip balm. Everything else is crap though.

on 9/27/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm rating this for my boyfriend. He always complained about the lip balms I got for him being too glossy and he wouldn't wear it. That's when I remembered this formula is completely non-greasy or glossy. Perfect for men. I bought him the eucalyptus mint one! He gives it 4 lippies.

on 9/27/2014 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not that moisturizing! Not my favorite lip balm. Need to apply it very often, which I personally dislike.

on 9/18/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've used this product so many times! I love it makes my lips soft but not greasy

on 9/17/2014 6:44:00 PM

Is good for the summer

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Its a really good lipbalm, but a bit expensive. I live in Australia and one of these tubes can cost up to 8 dollars. When you apply it, it can feel a bit waxy, and it has a cool sensation. It definetly keeps my lips moisturised for a long period of time. I like that it doesnt have a fragrance and it does not have a tint either.
I would probably repurchase it, if it was cheaper.

on 9/11/2014 10:24:00 AM

This is ok. Very similar to chapstick and similar waxier balms -- initially soothing with a non-greasy finish, but my lips start to dry out and flake after several days of use. That said, it does seem to be slightly more moisturizing than chapstick.

on 9/6/2014 8:12:00 AM

Perfect! I have been looking for a nourishing, effective lip balm that really works for a while. There were some good products out there like NIVEA lip butter but they all left this gloss on my lips or made them shiny, pale or feel waxy. This is a perfectly, natural, conditioning balm that leaves your lips plump and nourished with a matte finish! IT REALLY WORKS

PS: I should point out that the peppermint in the lip balm leaves your lips tingling (in a nice way)

Popular Lip Treatments