July 29, 2014 | 1121 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

Best lip balm! I have been using this for years, all year round. The mint is so refreshing and feels great on dry lips. I tried eos for a little bit, but went right back to this because eos simply felt like coating them but never actually leaving them moisturized, so I would have to reapply. This stuff is great - and all natural. Tube lasts a long time. I've also used the mango and grapefruit flavor/scent. They're also great, just a hint more oily. Love this!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Angie9024

Fantastic unisex balm that truly lasts. A ++

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Find this is very good at KEEPING the moisture in your lips but not as good to GIVE moisture. if your lips are chapped to begin with, wont do much i think
I use this with my EOS that is really good at GIVING moisture but not retaining it.

They kinda work hand in hand really well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cazzymiller

I LOVE this stuff. I can't get enough of it. I have tried everything from am-o-lin to hydrocortisone cream to Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream and this is the only thing that actually moisturises my lips. It doesn't dry them out more like a lot of regular lip balms do. It feels tingly going on and then the tingle goes away and it just leaves your lips feeling moisturised and soft. If this ever gets discontinued I will have to stockpile it! The tinned lipbalm is a bit difficult to use since its hard and you kind of have to use your finger to scrape it out, but the stick is fine. Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by KristiCho

I'm used to creamier versions to help chapped lips like vaseline, coconut oil or carmex that comes in the squeezy tubes. This came in a gift packet along with other flavors. I just didn't love it. It's okay though, not terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its a pretty good lip balm. I wouldn't say it is one of my favourites, but it keeps my lips soft only for the moment. its not a product that will make your lips softer over time. over all, id say this a pretty moisturizing lip balm, and its affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Rarukaye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product definitely makes my lips dry out. Initially they felt lightly protected, more so than when I used Chapstick years ago. But after repeated usage it became clear that my lips were continuing to become dryer, more so than if I'd used nothing at all! My facial and body skin are not dry so I don't know why this would make my lips so dry, but it does. I've tried other products in this line and my conclusion is that I am not impressed with how they work for me, overall, and I won't re-purchase any of them in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waveswildandwide

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pleasant enough lip balm, smells nice and goes on smoothly, and isn't overly sticky. I just don't feel that it moisturises my lips at all. I find that this is true for most beeswax based lip balms, I prefer something with a vegetable oil base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

All around great hydrating lip balm. I'm really fond of this, the mango butter, and the tinted lip balms. Another A+ product from Burts Bees!