LUSH Jumping Juniper solid

3.9

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lavender Decoction (Lavendula hybrida), Rosemary Decoction (Rosmarinus officinalis), Juniperberry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), *Citral, *Limonene, Perfume, D&C Violet No. 2.

on 10/2/2012 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I read alot of mixed reviews on this product but I decided to buy two shampoo bars. It works wonders on my super oily hair! It smells nice and gets rid of all the oil :) My hair literally squeaks because it's so clean. I highly recommend this product to those who have oily hair!

on 9/21/2012 6:31:00 PM

This has really helped with my greasy roots and it lasts a really long time. There is no need to buy a tub to keep it in the nice lady at the shop told me, just put it in a Tupperware box instead. I'm slowly falling in love with all things lush <3

on 9/15/2012 2:58:00 PM

My hair gets unbelievably oily. I can wash it then blow dry and it would look like I haven't washed it in a week! The lovely ladies at Lush steered me in this direction and I don't ever see myself switching to anything else. Just washing my hair the first time I could tell a difference. I was amazed once it was dry and I could see my clean non oily hair! Plus is smells amazing! I would recomend buying the tin to store it in to make it last longer. Also, I wash my hair twice. The first wash I use a clarifying shampoo to get out all the products in my hair then use this shampoo. I am in love!

on 7/25/2012 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I gave this shampoo bar by lush a 5, which is how I feel with all the lush shampoo bars from there that I have tried. I have really oily hair. When I use this shampoo bar... I actualy wake up and my hair is not greasy and I always wake up with greasy hair when I use other shampoo. Sometimes I wash my hair in the morning just because I am in the shower.. not because I need to (cause it's oily). Overall, this bar does what it sais and I think I am a complete conver to these.

on 7/17/2012 1:28:00 AM

I have extremely oily hair, very very oily, if i wash in the morning by midnight it looks greasy, so i decided to give this shampoo a try, and well i have totally seen an improve, i am happy, my hair last clean longer, laso i really like the smell and it last ages, its easy to use n fast, a great alternative to regular shampoo

on 7/10/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall it's a good shampoo. I use it every day and it leaves my hair feeling really clean. It lasts a long time and smells good too. I find that when I use this shampoo, my hair straightens better than when I use some of my other shampoos. It lathers nicely and a little bit goes a long way. It seems kind of expensive, but it really does last a long time and it's worth it.

on 7/10/2012 1:55:00 PM

I needed something to re-balance my scalp because I was suffering from flakes, buildup and itchiness. This fits the bill. It has a very faint herbal scent; lemon/rosemary/lavender; I can barely smell it when I'm using it in the shower, and it doesn't linger. It's not as harsh or drying as some of the others I've tried (Seanik, Godiva, Squeaky Green), but it doesn't do anything special to improve the condition of your hair (no added shine or bounciness). A few swipes over your scalp produces good lather, which helps spread it around your hair. If you have a dry scalp/hair and you're trying to pick a shampoo bar from LUSH, I would suggest New!, Ultimate or this bar. They still leave your hair very clean, but they're gentler and don't dry it out. I also don't think the shampoo bars are that expensive when you consider how long they last (my hair is medium length and it takes me 4-5 months to use one up).

UPDATE: I've been using this for months now and it works especially great with a nice rich conditioner like Suave Professionals Shea Butter & Almond. The duo leave my hair clean but very soft and shiny; not at all frizzy or dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG! Love this shampoo. Makes my hair perfectly soft and tangle-free and keeps oil at bay. So convenient for flying as well. Only takes a few swipes of this bar on my head in the shower to make delicious suds. I've been using it for a few weeks and it seems like it will last me a very long time so the price is worth it.

on 6/3/2012 10:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My scalp gets oily very quickly, so that I even can't wash my hair at night and style in the morning...it's showers every day. I've been using this solid shampoo for a couple of weeks and I really like it! I don't use it every day, but it's wonderful for a deep-clean a couple of times a week.

The scent is great, and it's easy to use. I don't find it drying either and I have curly hair that craves moisture. The only thing I don't really like is that it can be really hard to keep it from getting wet/goopy, even with a tin. But it can still be used even if it's not in perfect condition. I will definitely keep buying this!

This solid shampoo worked really well for me!! For awhile I've been struggling with what seems to be sebborheic dermatitus. Which, if you don't know, is basically oily dandruff. Yeah. Ew. All the dandruff shampoos I've tried seem to cause buildup and oiliness, and most volumizing shampoos just didn't do the trick. So I thought I I'd try this solid shampoo. I had never even heard of solid shampoo before, so the idea seemed very strange, but it actually lathers up just like a liquid shampoo! It's great for cleaning the hair without leaving that gross waxy feeling behind. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that it does melt, and when that happens you just kinda have to scoop a little bit in your hand.