October 30, 2014 | 1335 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mitchikho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lipstick. it is my HG for nude lippies. It glides smoothly on my lips. It complements well with my skin tone, I am an NC40 and this is the type of nude lipstick that doesn't make me look washed out. So I will definitely re-purchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

BEST LIPSTICK EVER, I only started wearing lipstick last december in 2012, i bought my very first lipstick at mac and im in love with this color. the perfect skin color/nude for my skin, im a medium skin toned person, nc35 and this is perfect, my everyday color:) but the staying power is not that long, i constantly have to re-apply and if i don't bring this in my purse,almost all the color is gone :( thats why i want one to keep in my bag , overall, i love this lipstick and would definitely repurchase! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a beautiful warm natural looking lipstick on me. I use this for when I want a natural nude lip during the day, especially if I have on dramatic shadow. I wasn't sure because of the natural warm tones (my other HG day lipstick is Patisserie) but this is it's warmer cousin. It brightens up my complexion. Definitely recommend this to people of most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Naikoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lighter than nc15, asian
I have no idea why this lipstick is not more popular!!!! It is a matte lipstick, yet it is creamy and the color is this MLBB. It has a peachiness to it and is my go to lipstick for everyday. It goes with everything! This is the perfect nudey peachy color that totally looks sexy on the lips! I have very pale skin, but I've seen it on people who are nc30 and it looks amazin as well! I have tons of lipsticks and this one is by far my FAVORITE!

FYI: IF mac discontinues this, I will go CRAZZZZYYYYYYY, and need to go to a mental inst.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

This lipstick makes you look... Kinda sexy! Because of its pale color and it's opacity, it makes my lips look fuller. It's a great "nude" color with a hint of warm pink so it doesn't wash me out (NUDE nudes make me look dead -NC25ish, dark brown hair, brown eyes). This lipstick with Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me layered over it is a pink dream. Because it's a matte, it wears longer than other more emollient lipsticks. I love the texture of this, it's matte, yet still creamy feeling and it doesn't dry my lips out. I would say it's my favorite "nude". A must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by iraysunshine

I love Kinda Sexy. It is one of my everyday lipsticks. I have nc40/42 and it looks like a very light pink. It is very flattering. Just make sure to have moisturized lips because since it's matte, it will look very dry and cracked. I usually exfoliate my lips using the back of my tooth brush, the little tongue scrubbers (sounds gross, but it works!) and i put some chapstick on very lightly, then apply the lipstick. This works very well with my lips and it looks nice, clean, and smoothe. This lipstick is very versitile, so you can wear it with a regualr black cat eye eyeliner, or even a smokey eye. I LOVE this lipstick. Definately purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

on my nc30 skin it looks like ravishing mixed with half n half but matte. so its nude beige coralsh on me.
love it soooo muchhh. and i use miny vanilla hawaiian tropic lipbalm so it wont dry my lips out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by lovelyvi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice, neutral pink for everyday wear or can topped with a gloss for a more dramatic look. It looks washed out on me when I first apply but after a couple minutes my lips look great. The matte formula can be drying but manageable. I reach for this color most days and it does make me look kinda sexy and I'm not complaining!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by dahliakatz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Going back to the store (via my mom who bought it first and then tried to hand it down to me). Lesson learned: always try makeup and lipsticks in daylight before deciding.

This colour is awful on my yellow-undertoned skin, and the formula is really dry, even for a matte. Horrible on my mom too, who is rosier than I am.

What SA let her leave the store with this? Yeesh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I'm very happy to have picked this up. It brightens up my face (nc25) and is perfect for everyday wear. Its a nicely balanced medium pink on me. Its isn't drying or flat considering that its a matte formula and lasts longer then my other MAC formulas.