August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is just alright. There are much cheaper products out there that perform much better. Still, I don't hate it. It has a very wet formula, which I do like. It doesn't make my lashes a mess, but they don't look fabulous, either.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mnea20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is awful! It was really expensive even with 10% off and I can honestly say it's the worst mascara I've ever used! It doesn't lift my lashes at all, it does nothing other than colour them black. The formula is also very wet which I hate as it takes ages to dry and gets all over my eyelids while I'm waiting for it to dry. I now only use this over the top of another mascara as an extra layer. Such a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well... this is a regular VERY BLACK mascara for me... It leaves too much product on your eyelashes and at the second coat is clumps a little... The good thing is that it lengthens and that is the blackest black I have ever tried.. Nothing more than that... If you purchased that mascara and you hate it...(like most people) try to use it as combination with you favorite mascara... I tried it with l'oreal voluminous and I really enjoyed it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

Oh jeez where do I start.I truly hate this mascara with a passion, mac is one of my favorite cosmetics companies but their mascaras are absolute trash.This mascara virtually does nothing for my lashes and it clumps with the first swipe, I don't really think the brush is horrible but I can't stand the formula, I know some people regard this as their HG mascara and products work for some people and don't for others but for me this is definitely one of the worst mascaras I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by blissandmakeup

I got this as a sample when I purchased the studio fix powder. I found that it stayed all day, usually my mascaras fade during the day and I feel the need to reapply. I also never have to curl again throughout the day. It comes off super easy in the shower, I never need to use eye makeup remover. That's both an advantage and a disadvantage however, as it could come off just as easy during the day. However, I've never had any issues with that. I really like this mascara, and I'm about to go to the mall to purchase the full size right now!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the latest mascara I picked up actually & I am nearing the end of the tube. Its pretty mediocre for me, I like the brush as I feel it separates my lashes pretty well while applying (I use falsies quite a bit :p) The formula is quite thin in consistency & I find it doesnt clump for me like alot of other mascaras.I would prefer something that adds a little more definition then this, but overall not a horrible mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by luxsugabee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift loved how long and dark it made my lashes look my sisters thought I had lashes on had to curl my lashes before and after also hate the clumping and how I had to use a lot of makeup remover to wash it off if they change the formal so it doesn't clumb and washes off easier I would stock up

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Applepie80

Formula is very wet. It doesn't hold the curl. Applied 2coats.. .3rd coat clump my lashes. Worst mascara i ever use~

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by jaylee78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

They told me this would be a great blend of Bad Gal Lash and Dior Show...Length + Volume. Not so much. It clumps a lot. Personally, won't be buying this one again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Honestly one of the worst mascaras i've ever tried, and that's saying something because i have tried a lot. This mascara is really clumpy and really doesn't lengthen/volumize well. I really don't understand why Mac's mascaras are this bad since most of their other products are incredible.