February 1, 2015 | 2163 users online

Mascara - MAC - Zoom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by hunienunu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara and hope it's always available. Yes, it does take a little practice to get just the right amount on the wand, otherwise it can accumulate too much on the wand end and get a little messy....but when you apply it correctly, it gives you the best lashes! It stays wet enough to apply two to four coats (maybe more), doesn't dry too fast, provides beautiful full and rich black lashes, isn't flaky, and the best part -- SO easy to remove! Just cleanser/soap and water with your fingers removes this completely. No wiping, tugging, and scraping mascara off of that sensitive eye area! I've tried so many mascaras and have never found a mascara that performs as well as this one and is so easy to remove. Highly Recommended!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by KellyLee1988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a free sample with a purchase. I actually loved it. It looked natural, was easy to apply, didn't clump, I loved the brush. Even though it's not waterproof, I don't remember it going anywhere when I wore it.

I won't purchase it because as of right now, I refuse to pay more than about $10 for a mascara. This one is on the low end of the high end, but I'm one of those people who actually DOES throw out mascara after four months (if it doesn't dry out or I don't run out first!) because of possible bacteria etc. issues (I don't throw out other makeup after a certain amount of time, just mascara.) So I think it's kind of silly to pay a lot of money for one (my favorite is still kind of expensive for my tastes, it's L'Oreal.)

If it weren't for that, I definitely would consider purchasing this as I thought it was really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by marie5324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample with my MAC lipstick purchase. This was the worst mascara I have ever used. It went straight into the trash. It was sopping wet and smeared all over my eyelids. When I then tried to remove it, it smeared all over my face and ruined the rest of my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Wutthehector

This is one of my go-to mascaras! It does a lot without having to do much! I'm so confused by all of the negative reviews! It's so popular with everyone I know. It makes lashes look very nice and saturated. MAC still carries this and they came out with Zoom Fast Black Lash, which, is the same thing, but BLACKER. I like it a lot!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is horrible..!! good color.. but even slight moisture it goes around everywhere.. not good not good... too much pricey to try out even!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by beezolee

I've been seeing a lot of negative reviews on this and I'm so confused!
I was IN-LOVE with the mascara—until it was discontinued—blackest black, lengthening, gave the perfect falsies look, however I used to use this with an additional lengthening mascara, Rimmel brand with a comb applicator which would give me the long length I desired and Zoom Lash provided the dark boldness to the length. The blue Zoom lash was great too, picked me up a last pair of these at a MAC warehouse sale. Sigh, farewell zoom lash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is just alright. There are much cheaper products out there that perform much better. Still, I don't hate it. It has a very wet formula, which I do like. It doesn't make my lashes a mess, but they don't look fabulous, either.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by mnea20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is awful! It was really expensive even with 10% off and I can honestly say it's the worst mascara I've ever used! It doesn't lift my lashes at all, it does nothing other than colour them black. The formula is also very wet which I hate as it takes ages to dry and gets all over my eyelids while I'm waiting for it to dry. I now only use this over the top of another mascara as an extra layer. Such a waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well... this is a regular VERY BLACK mascara for me... It leaves too much product on your eyelashes and at the second coat is clumps a little... The good thing is that it lengthens and that is the blackest black I have ever tried.. Nothing more than that... If you purchased that mascara and you hate it...(like most people) try to use it as combination with you favorite mascara... I tried it with l'oreal voluminous and I really enjoyed it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by twits0123

Oh jeez where do I start.I truly hate this mascara with a passion, mac is one of my favorite cosmetics companies but their mascaras are absolute trash.This mascara virtually does nothing for my lashes and it clumps with the first swipe, I don't really think the brush is horrible but I can't stand the formula, I know some people regard this as their HG mascara and products work for some people and don't for others but for me this is definitely one of the worst mascaras I've ever used.