August 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - Expensive Pink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. Most pink eye shadows make people look tired and dead , but not this. It isn't as pigmented as I would like but you can build it up. I use UDPP and a pink base under this, this all over, a brownish color outer corner, white inner corner and it looks stunning! MAC is always sold out of this when I go but I check everytime I go to the mall and finally they had it in stock. This is a lovely pinky rose color with a golden undertone. I love that about it. One of MAC's best eyeshadows. Lasts all day and can look bright on neutral depending on how you wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Beautiful, just glows on my NC40-42 skin, always get loads of compliments. The golden multi-dimensional pink is lovely. Quality is everything you've come to expect from MAC. This is a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This pinkish/coral/gold color looks good on my eyes, but I absolutely cannot apply it all over the lid. I need a light champagne/beige color on my inner third eye so I don't look tired. The color does wake up my green eyes, though. Which I love. I enjoy wearing it with coppers, golds and reddish browns. I might repurchase. We'll just have to see :).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Charmer7

I Love expensive pink.! Its a golden pink with sort of a duo chrome. Depending on the colour you pair it with, its gorgeous. I use it mostly with stars n rockets and woodwinked. The color payoff is good just don't pack on too much or you may end up looking tired xD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is another one of my favourite MAC shadows! It's beautiful on its own all over the lid or blended with a crease colour. It's very versatile and goes with many other colours. I like to wear it with Naked Lunch and Swiss Chocolate. It looks beautiful on blue eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Liane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This looked really nice and bronzy when I swatched it at the Mac counter, but unfortuntely on my eyes it's too pink and makes my look ill.. :( Can't complain on the quality and I love the finish! Just not my color.. Will put this up for swap

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Emma93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I expected to love this. It loked so beautiful swatched, I instantly fell in love with it and I was looking at it again and again for months before I bought it, and a few weeks ago I finally did.
The problem I have with it is, that on my lids this color doesn't look nearly as special as it does swatched :/ It is just a goldeny pink. I have to be really careful t use it, because if I wear it with the wrong shades of brown it looks weird. I can't even describe what it is, maybe it just doesn't really suit me.
The pigmentation is perfect for my needs - not too sheer, but not too opaque either - and I love the finish.
I don't know if I would repurchase, but I can definitely say that it is a color worth having, if it suits you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by nansterz

Agree with other comments - it changes depending on what you pair with it, which I love. On me it pulls more coral-pink. Would personally recommend for blue eyes - on the lid it emphasises the blue without being too much for everyday. I've gotten several comments whilst wearing it, which is always nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

This is such a pretty color. It almost leans coral to me & I love how it looks different depending how youre lookin at it. very pigmented & easy to blend. Perfect for the summer or spring! It is also one of those eyeshadows you can put on the lid and blend it out & youre set!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

When i first go this i was a little nervous about it.
Normally pink make my eyes look so tired.
But this eye shadow is so different!
It's a warm color. So it doesn't make you look tired at all
You can build it up and down. Which is good for work/school
I think i looks best on fair/medium skin color, just because you can't really see it in darker skin colors.