September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

Treatments (Face) - Desert Essence - Dessert Essence Blemish Touch Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by huka07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

this stuff doesn't do a damn thing..not a freaking single thing to my acnes. I used it for couple days..but the acnes were still there..getting angrier than ever and pissing me off..what a waste of money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by mesosexy

Omg! I got this at longs drugs and it amazing!!!:) I use on my blemish before makeup and it went away! It save me from looking ugly I love this product!!!would buy again!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Thumbelina1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow. HG product for blemishes. I've used salicylic (sp?) acid and benzol (sp?) peroxide spot treatments, and this has worked better than those by far. It's great at drying out the blemish and reducing inflammation. The perfect spot treatment. (If you have a broken out area, I'd go w/BP first to heal it. This is best for spots, I think.) Whiteheads don't even need to come to a head when I use this; they heal super fast. There hasn't been one it hasn't worked on. Yes, the rollerball isn't sanitary, but I just roll some of it on my CLEAN fingertip and apply. You can also use a q-tip, but I found when I tried that it seemed to waste more product. Got this at Fred Myer, but it's cheaper at Whole Foods. HIGHLY recommended. Wish I would have known about it sooner; probly wouldn't of had so many acne scars :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by auburn420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This really helps mild my blemishes overnight. The rollerball may not be the most sanitary application method by it sure is handy. Works great on bug bites, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great product, it works very well at keeping blemishes at bay, it smells good and it does not dry out my skin. I just wish it was cheaper because it runs out so quickly at over $5 a pop, it can get to be a very pricey habit. Still I have not found another blemish treatment that works so well without causing dryness or flakiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by RosiePosie93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great if really want to get rid f a pimple. Even though it takes time it is effective. You have to apply this product often! The packaging says you should apply it 5 times a day, which can be kind of difficult if you're in a public place (i.e. school, work). Over a weekend I cleared up a zit that had gotten REALLY big and was in an obvious spot on my face. It completely dried out the zit and it scabbed and came off after I exfoliated.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by dorilob

A great blemish treatment stick. It worked well to clear up a cystic breakout I had in a matter of days. The smell is not bad and I like that this product is not drying. My one complaint is that if you hold the stick at a certain angle too much product drips out. I have started using it every night on my chin to see if it stops the monthly hormonal breakout I usually get on my chin. UPDATE- nothing great about this after all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:48:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

this is my new go-to acne treatment. it works!!! and it's all natural too :) if i have a blemish coming on or if there's one already there, i use it. the thing will dry up and go in a day or two! the antiseptic properties of tea tree oil will make any blem just go away. it's more gentle than pure tea tree oil...it has about 9 other calming ingredients in it. i don't mind the smell, because it works, so i could care less lol.

granted the roller isn't the best idea, so i just dab my finger on it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2008 6:04:00 AM More reviews by elaineraino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells better than the original tea tree oil, but I found that it wasn't as effective, probably because it's less potent. If you put this stuff too close to your eyes, your eyes will start tearing. However, this stuff does work, eventually, and it is worth your money. Pimples start flaking away and blemishes peel off if you have the patience to keep using it.The packaging is horrible though- if you push too hard, the little rollerball releases too much product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I purchased this online from Vitacost for $5. I used it occasionally for zits but it really didn't help. At first the ball leaked, then it got stuck so it sat around. One day I decided to take the ball off (trash it) add more tea tree oil and use it for mosquito bites. It became useful again but it's almost gone. I won't repurchase.