April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

I have the shampoo in this line and i love it! I helps your scalp's condition and it smells amazing. I havent tried the conditioner yet

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by poopinshmicken

I bought the shampoo and conditioner. I have thin, oil-proned, color-treated hair.
PROS:
- Smells AMAZING
- Makes my scalp tingle
- A little goes a long way
CONS
- I was told it would help with the oilness of my hair. No effect
- Too expensive. More bang for your buck if you get redken.
- Conditioner does Not condition. Leaves a film. Need to use way too much product.

I hate it but my boyfriend loves it. To each their own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by PolkaDotGlam

This has harsh cleansers so I only use it every few weeks to get rid of product build-up, but when I do use it, it's a refreshing, tingly treat. My boyfriend loves this shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by loveforbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have an oily and ITCHY scalp, and this is the most soothing product for my head. I love the peppermint smell and the tingling/cooling feeling I get. I've tried the WEN Tea Tree cleanser and because it's a 2 in 1, I felt that my hair wasn't clean enough and it was left feeling greasy. That and the tinglyness in the WEN product was too intense and irritated the skin around my eyes. Because of that, I never thought to buy another tea tree product.

I'm really glad I gave this a try, though. I use this Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo and conditioner two times a week. I just love it, it feels really good. However, it is extremely clarifying, hence it is drying, which is why I use i minimally. Though I do look forward to my showers when I plan to use this. My scalp always feels refreshed and relieved after using. As a hair stylist, we use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo as our scalp treatment in the salon, men absolutely love it. As everyone knows, a scalp massage does not feel the same when you do it yourself, compared to having someone else do it for you, and with this, this just feels good on its own already.

It's great for anyone with scalp problems such as oilyness, dryness, flakiness, dandruff, etc. I also like how it comes in three sizes - small, medium, and large. Small can be for travel or if you want to try it first. A bottle lasts a long time though, especially if you're only using it weekly.

Nothing bad to say, except if you rub your eye area after usage, it may sting a bit, but it goes away. Try no to rub your eyes too much, I always have to use my forearm because I'm always wiping my eyes in the shower.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by AnitaMarlene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I get such dry scalp when the seasons change especially during the winter time. I LOVE this line so much. It has such a nice scent to it and it's very refreshing. It is also priced very well. I always keep this on hand! It is my favorite tea tree line by far. I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by babydollbellanicole

This is a Fabulous product when used right. I recommend this if you have a dry scalp,sunburned scalp,or for occasional use. If you have color dont use this often.This shampoo all in all is wonderful and is also a great body wash. If this seems like its too much for you try the Lavender Mint Shampoo!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shampoo strips my hair of it natural oils and stings my eyes when I wash in the shower. I only use this when my hair is really greasy, otherwise it leaves my hair very dry afterwards. And I admit that the tingling feeling is nice. So 2 lippies!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great shampoo. Does wonders if you have oily hair. Best shampoo I've ever used. Only problem would be the smell. Kinda smells like an old ladies house cat. I suggest using a very good, powerful smelling conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Kyliesmom5

I have to agree with the previous reviews. This did make cause my scalp to flake also when used every day or every other day. This is good for use maybe twice a week for a "pick me up" in the morning shower. I won't purchase again, but maybe use if it were given to me as a "gift"... haha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 6:40:00 AM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried the Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap from the Tea Tree line by Paul Mitchell. The shampoo and conditioner smell really nice. I loved the way it made my head nice and cool feeling. My husband and I both used this product and it produced a lot of dandruff for both of us, needless to say we stopped using it.

The soap, which comes in a bar, is nice. It smells great but I did not find the scent stayed on my body at all. This was given to me as a gift, I would not purchase it again.