Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I regret not buying this product sooner.I just started building a makeup collection,I own like 5 blushes but 15 different concealers,cause I was always looking for sth to fix my dark circles issue,I have spent so much money on them.After using this product I realised that the solution to my problem was correcting,not concealing.I was matched to light bisque even though I wear the bobbi brown concealer in the lightest shade.It really does a great job.It doesn't matter which concealer you are gonna use after this,it's gonna work.I regret buying all those high end expensive concealers,I can use any drugstore concealer now and the result will be flawless.Texture wise this corrector is thick and creamy,very easy to blend.It's so creamy I felt like it was going to melt off my face/mix with the concealer and make a mess.I was wrong,it was so easy to apply the concealer after this.You do need to set this though otherwise it creases and the undereye looks like it's oily or sth...There is not a lot of product in the pot and it might make u have second thought on buying it but I promise you this is totally worth it,you only need a small amount to correct anyway and you will save soooo much money on concealers!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is overhyped and perhaps my expectations were too high. I have horrendous dark circles, yet the reviews promised a miracle product which would conceal them. Firstly, this stuff is extremely thick and dry. It's difficult to blend and if I try to put my foundation on top it seems to dissappear so that it is no longer even useful. I'm young so I don't get creasing, but I dread to think how this would apply on mature skin. My second issue, though not the fault of the corrector, is that I was matched in the complete wrong shade for this. In bb foundations I wear porcelain, yet I was matched to peach bisque. But Bobbi Brown and the Estee Lauder company who owns them redeemed themselves here. After 5 minutes on the phone to customer service, I was given a full refund. I live in the UK where refunds are hard to get on used makeup, but please give it a try if you are unhappy with this product! Despite everything, this still has a high rating. After mixing this with my concealer (nars creamy radiant or clarins instant light), something wonderful happened. Now the texture of this is way more smooth and it conceals my dark circles extremely well. Actually, this would have been 4 stars. But I took another off because the price is outrageous. I paid £19 for this tiny pot of orange cement. Try it out in person first.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best concealer I've found so far. I love the color range by this brand. I'm in porcelain peach right now, and it's the perfect shade for concealing my dark circles. I think it looks very natural and really makes me seem less tired and old. I don't have a problem with it looking cakey or settling into fine lines either.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i have this in porcelain peach and it makes an excellent undereye concealer on its own. only problem is it's a bit thick so it's super prone to creasing in my genetic eye creases, even if i powder it. but if you don't have these lame genetic eye creases like i do, i bet it'd work awesome for you.

Right through my twenties, thirties and beyond I didn't need under eye concealer. Now I'm one of those ppl trying everything!
I'm nc25 with blue circles, very dark in the lower socket (imo).
I was matched to light peach, and it's a good match even though it looks v orange swatched, but I'm wondering whether to try a darker colour; maybe darkness is needed to cover darkness? The light peach does knock back the blueness but after blending the blue starts peeping through again.
I find the texture is quite firm but blendable, not cakey unless
I layer and layer, which I'm tempted to do as I need more cover.
I can see this working well for less severe circles and it's certainly more effective than other things I've tried but I still want more coverage!

I've been using this a lot lately at work, since Poecelain Bisque is a perfect match for my milky white skin. However, as much as I like how it looks initially, I always get dark mascara smears under my eye when I wear it, which doesn't happen with any of my other undereye concealers...still searching for the holy grail..I want to believe!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Okay what is all the hype about this product? Are people getting paid to say it's good?
To me this is the worst, most overprice, overhyped product I have ever tried.

I bought it maybe a year ago, and i cannot get it to work for me. I have tried everything: using a small amount, a big amount, under my concealer, under my foundation, on top, EVERYTHING. And I just find that it creases, and doesn't cover my dark circles at all: it almost makes them worse. i feel like it goes from my under eye circles being purple/blue to a dark grey colour? It's a very thick consistency, which blends really really well (which is my only plus).

All in all I would not recommend this, and I will definitely not repurchase.

Very good coverage and perfect for dark eye circles. I have very pale skin and the eye area is so thin that this corrector (being a contrasting warmer shade) perfectly masks that. Doesn't make your under-eye area crease as much as other, dryer concealers I've used before. The price is a bit expensive compared to cheaper brands, but you have a lot of product so the price is definitely worth it. Mine lasted just over a year, and that was with almost everyday use. Recommended!!! :)

I bought this corrector to try and combat my dark circles and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The formula is quite thick and cloying and I find it quite difficult to blend out. My under eyes can be on the dry side and I found that whilst this product did work as a corrector it just clung to any dry areas and looked really cakey and creased (even with an eye cream on first). If you dont have any issues with dryness you would probably love this product but for me my search continues.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The first time I bought this product I was advised to buy the corrector and concealer combination for my dark circles. First I had to apply the corrector, let it set and then layer the concealer on top of it, after which I had to apply the yellowish powder that comes with the concealer. I couldn't make that combination work in any way. It would crease and look cakey. I went back to the store several times, but it just wouldn't work the way I wanted to.

Now I only use corrector (bisque, which is too dark for my NC15-20 skintone, but covers my circles better than the light bisque, which is a better colourmatch) OR concealer (cool sand) under my eyes, depending on how bad my circles are. Very bad circles = corrector, not that bad = concealer. I apply it with a concealer brush and dab it in with my fingertips.The corrector stays a little wet and shiny (concealer sets better than the corrector), so I put some of the yellow powder on it. It covers dark circles pretty well. Comparing this to other concealers I've tried, this corrector truly is the best for dark circles and is long lasting when combined with powder. There are so many shades, it's almost impossible not to find a matching colour. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle for the thin skin around my eyes. Aaand it is long lasting.

Downsides: This stuff is expensive for the tiny bit that you get. I don't like that I need to set it with powder if I don't want my mascara and eyepencil to smudge in the corrector. The corrector is quite thick and it creases, no matter how little I put on, how thoroughly I blend it out and set it, I have to dab in the creases half an hour later, but after that, it's fine for the rest of the day. It won't work on my primer, it is just to dry and won't blend. It clings to dry patches and flakes and highlights them.

If you have serious dark circles, you might also want to try Armani Master Corrector in the orange shade. Much thinner consistency, easy to work with, long lasting and truly erases dark circles. You do need foundation or concealer on top, as you probably don't want to look like an orange racoon.