Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

3.5

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ozokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on the fence with this one. The shade and packaging is great and the formula nice enough. However, I don't think it helps cover under-eye circles that well. I also find it a tad too creamy so it doesn't last very long, unless you set it with a powder, which is not a good thing to do as powder sets into fine lines. I'll keep using it but won't be repurchasing when I run out.

This is the one makeup item I cannot live without. It makes such a difference. Just a little bit of concealer under my eyes & it makes it look like all my skin is flawless & even. I pat it on with my finger usually, but sometimes I do use a brush. Either way, it's great. I use Sand & it's great at evening out my dark circles & reducing shininess under the eye. In the summer I pat it down with powder but in the winter when my skin is drier I just use it on its own. A great investment!

This creases SO BADLY! I use it with the corrector and no matter how thinly I apply it always creases. I can't set it with powder as it ends up exaggerating my fine lines. It only covers my circles if I layer it on quite thick, but then it stays wet and if anything touches it it will leave a mark or stick to it e.g. a fingerprint, an eyelash etc. Not worth what it costs.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I finally decided to buy this after reading so many great reviews. I really wanted to like this and I still keep trying it, but its not for me. Its really creamy which is good, but on me it creases horribly and I don't even have deep lines or wrinkles. The colour match isn't perfect on me either and I tried cool sand and sand (I'm NW20). It didn't last all day either and it felt heavy.

This does a great job at covering my dark undereye circles and the blue capillaries around my eyes, because it's opaque enough to cover everything (however it definitely isn't heavy or gross feeling). I apply this with my ring finger so that the concealer kind of melts and is easier to blend. I use the tiniest amount of concealer - I literally just dab my finger in it once - to cover my entire eye area. This concealer lasts over 12 hours (after I set it with powder) and doesn't crease as long as I use a generous amount of eye cream beforehand. I think I've found my HG undereye concealer!

This product is horrible. My mum initially bought it, hoping it would help cover her dark circles. The strange thing is that whenever she'd apply it on, her dark circles would look more prominent and unnatural. She finally gave up on the product and gave it to me, but I have just as much difficulty with it. It's so thick and hard to blend out. I've tried using it underneath my eyes and hated the way it felt/looked. I've tried using it to cover my spots, but it would just draw more attention to them. A concealer is supposed to be easy to blend and natural, but this is neither.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a tough one. I have both the creamy concealer and the corrector (which are supposed to go hand in hand), but I realy can't decide whether I like this or not. I'm on my second pot as it runs out EXTREMELY fast. A youtuber really loves this, and I thought I should try it out since I have a purple tone under my eyes (as most of us do!). I thought the corrector would help and it does..kind of. When I put the concealer on top of it, though, it feels so HEAVY. When the SA put this on me she kept telling me to use as much as I need to completely cover my circles, but when I do this I can't even so much as touch it as it will leave a mark because it's so thick! It covers, but it slides. It looks great for an hour, but I become overly obsessive about not touching anywhere near my eyes of fear that it will "dent" the concealer. All in all, I said I'd buy it again because I'm not saying no forever, but not for right now. I will probably continue to use the corrector as I feel like I can find a lighter concealer that does a fine job over top of it. Also, on a last note, DO NOT use the powder that comes with this concealer! It will show every crease and line around your eyes PLUS your pores. Trust me, not pretty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have tried to use this on numerous occasions, but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't even match my skin tone after a couple of hours as I think it oxidises on me? It looks ok at first, then slides like this gloopy mess. Looks terrible under my eyes, and if I apply the setting powder on top, it shows up ALL of my imperfections. It doesn't even work for blemishes (although the SA did say it was too creamy for this anyway) it just slides off.

Nice packaging though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I returned this. I like her stick foundation but no matter how light a hand I used with this concealer, it made me look terrible. It would look good for about a minute, then all of a sudden it would look like I had jaundice and tons of deep wrinkles under my eyes. I played with it for a couple of days, using a brush, a sponge, my fingers, etc., but it always caked under my eyes. The area under my eyes really isn't that bad -- you can't see lines -- I just need to even out the color. But this stuff aged me a good 25 years. . .

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got this as a sample and I'm happy that I did. I got a good color match for my skin so that was a plus. I usually put an eye primer before I put the concealer under my eyes so it does not crease. This brand in general is really thick which is nice because I only have to put very little of it to cover up dark circles. However, this is so difficult to blend after dabbing a tiny bit and then using a concealer brush.

It looks awful. I even put moisturizer before I applied it so it doesn't catch on to the drier parts of my eye. For some reason, it cracks on me and it's hard to fix because it's so thick. It tends to settle on lines under the eyes as well even after putting a primer there. Blah! I would never buy this..This concealer is probably better to cover up spots in other areas in the face but not good as an under eye concealer