Mary Kay Velocity

on 11/9/2004 8:34:00 PM

I used to really like this stuff because it smells a lot like Clinique Happy, but I put it on after not wearing it for a while and it made me nauseated. If you can handle the sickly sweet smell, it's great.

on 10/30/2004 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! It smells clean. I just wish it lasted longer!

on 10/20/2004 8:49:00 AM

Love this stuff. It's sweet smelling and light, not over baring at all. Everyone should try it.

on 9/6/2004 1:44:00 AM

This is one of my favorite fragrances and one of the few I would repurchase. It is fresh and fruity. I just wish the fragrance lasted a bit longer. The scent it quite unique, and I always get comments on it. I am nearly out and am not sure how to repurchase, as my rep has moved.

on 9/3/2004 11:46:00 PM

Not crazy about this perfume. It isn't one of those perfumes that totally nauseates you, but it's not great. I wear it once in a while but it's just too citrus-y for me.

on 9/3/2004 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Pleasantly surprised by this fresh fruity floral. It is in the same category as Happy regarding its bright citrus scent, but is much more fruity. Not as overpowering as Happy. Will definitely buy again.

on 8/18/2004 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love it-- and i disagree- this is not like Happy at all-- I can't stand Happy- its way too strong-- but this stuff is just right! I love it!

on 8/5/2004 11:00:00 AM

A very bright, clean and fresh fragrance. Very youthful.
Poor lasting power though.

on 7/17/2004 1:21:00 AM

a light, citrus scent. it's very refreshing! it's a "young" scent. it only lasts a few hours though.

on 6/18/2004 9:15:00 AM

I'm not a fan of perfumes, but i tried this since I got a free sample of it from a makeup session. This has a nice smell and it lasts longer than most of the body sprays that I usually use. Try it.

Popular Fragrances