April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Velocity

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sarahmoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! It smells clean. I just wish it lasted longer!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2004 8:49:00 AM More reviews by smithhair

Love this stuff. It's sweet smelling and light, not over baring at all. Everyone should try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Nica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite fragrances and one of the few I would repurchase. It is fresh and fruity. I just wish the fragrance lasted a bit longer. The scent it quite unique, and I always get comments on it. I am nearly out and am not sure how to repurchase, as my rep has moved.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by alli829

Not crazy about this perfume. It isn't one of those perfumes that totally nauseates you, but it's not great. I wear it once in a while but it's just too citrus-y for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2004 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Pleasantly surprised by this fresh fruity floral. It is in the same category as Happy regarding its bright citrus scent, but is much more fruity. Not as overpowering as Happy. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by reneek74

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love it-- and i disagree- this is not like Happy at all-- I can't stand Happy- its way too strong-- but this stuff is just right! I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by missylu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very bright, clean and fresh fragrance. Very youthful.
Poor lasting power though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kyasha

a light, citrus scent. it's very refreshing! it's a "young" scent. it only lasts a few hours though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by faeriegirl

I'm not a fan of perfumes, but i tried this since I got a free sample of it from a makeup session. This has a nice smell and it lasts longer than most of the body sprays that I usually use. Try it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a bit tired of Happy, although I like it. This isn't really that much like Happy, IMHO. It's a lot better! Yes, it has a initial citrus burst, but the florals in this one are much better, esp. the banana flower, it smells so pretty and fresh, I keep sniffing myself all day. Doesn't smell quite as "orange" as Happy and I don't sense an ozonic note here, as I do in Happy.
I bought Velocity for a friend, thinking I was "above" this type of scent now, then put some on at her house, and it smelled better than any of the testers I tried that day! I like it, great for the spring and summer, or any casual/fun day.
The upside down and iridescent bottle is so cute, too.