December 20, 2014 | 1750 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by aochoa2309

It is not a brunette tone. It has red tones so if you have auburn hair and can't figure out which one to buy..this would be good. I love the gel... the pencil is ok but i prefer to use eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ecssweetcheeks

Pros
1. I love that you get a pencil and a gel
2. This color works for me even though I have black eyebrows
3. Last a really long time

Cons
1. The caps on the pencil seems to always brake or I lose it
2. One side always runs out before the other.

I use the brunette even though my eyebrows are black because when I used the dark brown It looked fake. Unless you have black or very dark brown hair I would recommend this color. I used the colorstay brow enhancer and although I liked the color it didn't keep my brows in place. I used covergirls clear mascara and loved it, but they test on animals. I also used Too Faces Brow Envy kit and I still use it sometime, but I have a hard time making the right shade and it looks a little fake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this for free from ulta for spending a certain amount in 6 months. So I have medium brown hair with reddish undertone. Brunette is a great match. The pencil and brown brow gel enhances my eyes and frames my face nicely. Does it look natural? not really but I have a full face of makeup on and it looks great. For softer brow days I use my mary kay brow pencil in arburn and clear brow gel on top or my smash box brow powder and wax. This is a good buy and will work for someone with med- dark brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I thought this was it, this was the one, and then I tried every other brow product esteemed, and found better ones. Namely, CG eyemakers pencil and Anastasia brow pencil; however, don't let this gem pass you by as it is one of the best that the drugstore has to offer. Very convenient. Although I have an undying love for CG's eye makers (as those are simply THE BEST), I have respect for this one as it has a gel on one end and liner on the other. Don't care so much for the brow pencil though, and bought it mainly for the Brown Gel part of it. However, next time, to save myself from wasting the pencil each time (which comes out a little too dark for me), I will buy Mac's eyebrow gel as i hear that one is the best, and couple it with CG's eye makers in Midnight Brown. That will be a dreamy combo, and will only repurchase this if I got stuck on a trip and forget my eyebrow set at home, as this is a bargain for a gel and pencil all in one. Also, packaging is great, and the gel holds well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. The pencil perfects the brow, and the gel keeps it in place until u remove it. Awesome revlon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow pencil/gel. Having both in the same tool is very handy, and I've never experienced the problems others have with the cap not staying on or anything like that. I actually have black hair and brows, but I think going a shade lighter with the pencil/gel provides perfect definition without looking like Joan Crawford (unless, of course, that's what you're into:). This also has great staying power on me and never flakes or smudges.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This was one of my very first eyebrow pencils. I bought it to test out whether or not I actually liked shading in the patchy areas of my brows. I thought for the price, the product is really good... however, I found that it made my eyebrows kind of itchy (not unbearable, it might even have been my imagination because I have really sensitive skin).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I liked this product at first and still think its ok but the pencil is way too short and didn't last at all. I like the idea of a coloured brow gel but when I switched back to clear I realized I like it a whole lot more and it was way more natural. The combination of a brown pencil with the brown gel didn't look natural with my skin tone or my hair colour. I don't think I will repurchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty good eyebrow pencil/tint combo. The only problem for me was that the cap doesn't stay on the pencil very well and the tint gel makes my brows a little stiff. But it def. keeps them in place all day long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wouldnt buy this again because the brush on gel can sometimes get on the little tiny hairs beside your brow and make it look silly. The pencil side is great, but a regular cheaper eyeliner pencil works just as well. The product would get 5 stars if the brow brush was smaller and the lid to the pencil stayed on.