April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by clearady

I thought this was it, this was the one, and then I tried every other brow product esteemed, and found better ones. Namely, CG eyemakers pencil and Anastasia brow pencil; however, don't let this gem pass you by as it is one of the best that the drugstore has to offer. Very convenient. Although I have an undying love for CG's eye makers (as those are simply THE BEST), I have respect for this one as it has a gel on one end and liner on the other. Don't care so much for the brow pencil though, and bought it mainly for the Brown Gel part of it. However, next time, to save myself from wasting the pencil each time (which comes out a little too dark for me), I will buy Mac's eyebrow gel as i hear that one is the best, and couple it with CG's eye makers in Midnight Brown. That will be a dreamy combo, and will only repurchase this if I got stuck on a trip and forget my eyebrow set at home, as this is a bargain for a gel and pencil all in one. Also, packaging is great, and the gel holds well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Justicet2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this duo. The pencil perfects the brow, and the gel keeps it in place until u remove it. Awesome revlon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:20:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow pencil/gel. Having both in the same tool is very handy, and I've never experienced the problems others have with the cap not staying on or anything like that. I actually have black hair and brows, but I think going a shade lighter with the pencil/gel provides perfect definition without looking like Joan Crawford (unless, of course, that's what you're into:). This also has great staying power on me and never flakes or smudges.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This was one of my very first eyebrow pencils. I bought it to test out whether or not I actually liked shading in the patchy areas of my brows. I thought for the price, the product is really good... however, I found that it made my eyebrows kind of itchy (not unbearable, it might even have been my imagination because I have really sensitive skin).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I liked this product at first and still think its ok but the pencil is way too short and didn't last at all. I like the idea of a coloured brow gel but when I switched back to clear I realized I like it a whole lot more and it was way more natural. The combination of a brown pencil with the brown gel didn't look natural with my skin tone or my hair colour. I don't think I will repurchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by vhemminger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty good eyebrow pencil/tint combo. The only problem for me was that the cap doesn't stay on the pencil very well and the tint gel makes my brows a little stiff. But it def. keeps them in place all day long!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wouldnt buy this again because the brush on gel can sometimes get on the little tiny hairs beside your brow and make it look silly. The pencil side is great, but a regular cheaper eyeliner pencil works just as well. The product would get 5 stars if the brow brush was smaller and the lid to the pencil stayed on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 3:38:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I get a very natural looking brow (my brows are thinning at the ends). Just use a very light touch - feathery, short strokes or dots. I find that the gel helps to even out the color and it sets is beautifully. I have used the dark blonde shade every day for about 3 years and won't be without it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jaimeyusu

I USED to think that this was a good product. until i tried other brow products.

The packaging looks amazing, with the tinted gel and everything.. but the cap does fall off or break everytime. I purchased about 3 of the same product, and the stupid cap was always really bad.

The one thing that I really didn't like about this product is that it's too obvious. I'm a brow newbie, and this was my first brow product so I had some bad brow days... It's really hard to make it look defined and natural. I can fill in the bald spots of my brow with this and look natural, but I can't seem to use it all over my brow to shape my brow and still look natural. the brow gets really stumpy if I use it all over the brow.
I thought it was my fault, until i tried other products.

It's not a bad product, but i personally wouldn't purchase this again because of my lack of brow-drawing skill and because i like my brow to look really natural.
And this is like 11 or so in CAD, and i'd rather shell out few more bucks for Anastasia brow pencil - which i'm loving right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

An enthusiastic two thumbs up for this brow pencil. The color stays true and stays put all day, even in humidity. I love the fact too, that the other end has the natural looking, tinted brow gel and comb to keep the stray hairs in place. This is the best brow pencil I have ever used and it is well worth the price tag which isn't much. Awesome brow product!