July 29, 2014 | 1981 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this product. I use it everyday these days!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by bellinoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilsingsong3

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by silvermica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My then boyfriend gave this to me as an anniversary gift. I disliked it the moment I sprayed it. It was just such a heavy scented fragrance for me. I couldn't smell the "freshness", i found this way too heady and it gave me a headache. We ended up giving the perfume to his grandma.

I don't like the packaging either, I do think it's tacky. IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by cottonpop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell but it's really too generic for me, a lot of people buy this and it's very common and I don't like it when people smell like me that are walking around the street. Strangely enough, there are scents that smell similar on people, you know how it suppose to smell different on different person, but no, this one and Miss Dior Cherie is very recognizable and not in a nice way....And what's with the monogram? Hate tacky monogram, but I brought this because I love the scent nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this, caved in and bought it as a spring/summer fragrance after getting a generous sample of this. It's a good daily perfume, however it doesn't have much staying power (hence the 3 star rating).

Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk.
Style:
Daring. Sexy. Arresting.

It's definitely more on the floral side if you like floral perfumes which I do. It's very bright and girly. As always perfumes need to work with your body chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Isti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this one too. It smells so nice and it lasts for days.
The body lotion is really nice too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Gucci perfume!!! [also my first perfume review]. I've been sniffing every time I go into Sephora, and my sister finally got it for me as a Xmas gift last year, and I've been using it since!! I use only one spray, at the back of my neck, and I'm not sure about the staying power, but on my most recent use, it lasted about 4-5 hours, which is not bad considering I only use it when I go out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by blackholes

Love the smell. But this fragrance has a staying power of about 2 hours or so. This fragrance has a better staying power if applied on the pulse points. I would repurchase but wouldn't recommend this for everyday wear.. I'd say combine this perfume with another one for a lasting effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by rosedust1

I purchased this perfume a few weeks ago. The scent is great, a fruity floral. It smells to me like it has raspberries in it which smells good.. I wanted a summer semi- youthful scent. It's not a teenage scent and it's not an old lady scent... it's somewhere in the middle...which is what I was attracted to..the bottle is cute!...and I was actually more attracted to this perfume for its bottle..lol..I personally think Flora by Gucci smells a little better than Envy Me..and If I buy a Gucci perfume it might be Flora next..
I also agree that the scent has an average staying power..not great, so you might need to put more on after a few hours...but it's still a nice fragrance for spring/summer.