Gucci Envy ME

3.9

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My favorite perfume by GUCCI! My signature scent for the Summer! It has such a unique smell, stay power is amazing as well!

on 10/26/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this product. I use it everyday these days!

on 10/12/2010 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I prefere light and fresh fragrance and don't wear parfum that often. However I like this product a lot! I think it smells very nice and gets you into a good mood. Its a good fragrance for spring and summer. Only negative thing: the package looks a bit cheap.

I love the smell of this SO much! It stays on for a pretty long time and everyone compliments me on it when I go out somewhere. I really reccomend this one!

on 7/6/2010 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My then boyfriend gave this to me as an anniversary gift. I disliked it the moment I sprayed it. It was just such a heavy scented fragrance for me. I couldn't smell the "freshness", i found this way too heady and it gave me a headache. We ended up giving the perfume to his grandma.

I don't like the packaging either, I do think it's tacky. IMO.

on 6/18/2010 10:53:00 AM

I love the smell but it's really too generic for me, a lot of people buy this and it's very common and I don't like it when people smell like me that are walking around the street. Strangely enough, there are scents that smell similar on people, you know how it suppose to smell different on different person, but no, this one and Miss Dior Cherie is very recognizable and not in a nice way....And what's with the monogram? Hate tacky monogram, but I brought this because I love the scent nonetheless.

on 6/13/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this, caved in and bought it as a spring/summer fragrance after getting a generous sample of this. It's a good daily perfume, however it doesn't have much staying power (hence the 3 star rating).

Notes:
Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk.
Style:
Daring. Sexy. Arresting.

It's definitely more on the floral side if you like floral perfumes which I do. It's very bright and girly. As always perfumes need to work with your body chemistry.

on 6/1/2010 5:38:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this one too. It smells so nice and it lasts for days.
The body lotion is really nice too!

on 3/25/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first Gucci perfume!!! [also my first perfume review]. I've been sniffing every time I go into Sephora, and my sister finally got it for me as a Xmas gift last year, and I've been using it since!! I use only one spray, at the back of my neck, and I'm not sure about the staying power, but on my most recent use, it lasted about 4-5 hours, which is not bad considering I only use it when I go out.

on 3/25/2010 9:38:00 AM

Love the smell. But this fragrance has a staying power of about 2 hours or so. This fragrance has a better staying power if applied on the pulse points. I would repurchase but wouldn't recommend this for everyday wear.. I'd say combine this perfume with another one for a lasting effect.

Popular Fragrances