August 28, 2014 | 1675 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Cleanse Off Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got my very first bottle of this oil, and I already LOVE it! I bought the travel size just to see if I like it. It feels really luxurious, and it really does remove every last trace of makeup. I follow this with MAC Green Gel cleanser, and they are a nice combo. Pretty pricey, but it's MAC quality, and I will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by spaceykatie

I have dry, adult/hormonal acne prone skin, but my skin loves this stuff! I bought this originally intending to only use it to remove eye makeup (I am always wary of using new products on my skin, almost everything I try that deviates from my super gentle cleansing routine causes massive breakouts) but I wound up using this on my whole face to great effect. It does not break me out (so rare), allows me to remove eye makeup without any tugging or pulling at the skin, and takes off every ounce of makeup without leaving any film or residue. I do follow up with my normal cleanser, just in case, but I'm honestly not sure I even really need it.

This is the best makeup remover I have ever used! I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. Removes every trace of makeup and leaves my skin soft. I don't feel the need to use an additional cleanser after using this. In fact, I had very annoying sebascous filaments on my nose and using an oil cleanser with my Clarisonic worked miracles to loosen the sebum and clear them up about 70%.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by BlondeInDelhi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does not remove my non-waterproof mascara. Otherwise it leaves my skin feeling quite nice and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by Nadia5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 6th bottle of this. It is the best product to remove any type of make-up especially waterproof mascara. Lasts for a long time and truly works better then any other I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

MAC Cleanse Off Oil is the only thing that takes off my ColorStay foundation. Not only that, it takes off all of my eye makeup if I'm too lazy to use a special eye mu remover. COO doesn't break me out, and doesn't leave me oily. I should note that after I use the COO, I rinse with a little bit of my regular cleanser. One thing to note is that COO isn't great to travel with, though it does come in a travel size.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by soonbslim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product, but I find it very drying. I definitely have to follow-up with a hydrating cleanser and a moisturizer - my skin is on the dry side. It removes everything,easily,and rinses clean,so I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Nunu1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good. My makeup comes right off...!! Even my eyeliner just smudges off... Couple of seconds and your face is cleaned off all makeup. Bit please use your cleanser afterwards. Cause this is not a cleanser just a makeup remover!!! It leaves my skin soft and makeup less. Definitely worth a try. I can't live without it!!! HG Product for sure!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by miladias

It removes eye/waterproof make-up very well, without all that scrubbing. Is not harsh for my sensitive skin or my eyes (while I apply it, my vision gets blurry haha), but for my also acne-prone/oily skin, it calls for a double washing afterwards, with a good cleanser for oily skin, cause if I don't remove all the oil very well... Brace yourselves, breakouts are coming. For other skin tipes it should be a great product. Pricey, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Vpatricia91

I was in need of a make up remover since I was trying to go all natural with Olive Oil, which was good as well but too hard to take all my make up out. I was rubbing my skin causing irritation to my acne. I needed something soft quick and gentle.
I Came across this product on MAC's website. I checked the reviews here and they were all positive so I HAD TO TRY IT! I'm glad I did. I could not believe how quick it makes your make up literally melt, and then wash it off and its completely clean. I was so pleased for the first time with MAC.
The cleanser is so light if feels better than baby oil, then after you add a little water to your face becomes a smooth milky cleanser.
My waterproof mascara came off withing ten seconds (unbelievable) I loved it right there!
I will continue with my normal cleaners which honestly you dont have to. But I'm a freak I need to do it.
I would COMPLETELY Recommend this to all types of skin. Its gentle enough for everyone. :)