NARS Angelika

4.4

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am NC45 for reference. This is a pretty cool bubblegum pink with silver glitter. Pigmentation is good but glitter is chunky (not as chunky as super orgasm though) but can easily be tapped off the blush. Goes well with natural eyeshadow work & nude lips. Wouldn't repurchase just because i have other blushes that I reach for daily (this isnt really an everyday blush because its not natural looking) and its not a unique color. You can easily find a dupe by MAC or Clinique. Very pretty color and good quity blush though.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Cool blue toned medium candy pink. I just love this shade so much, it's gorgeous on my tan skin. I love NARS blush and think their formula and compact is the best. I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this blush!! So easy to apply!! A much better version of macs pink swoon!!
Not a fan of nars packaging looks great but smudges!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

With Fall and the colder months at my front door, I decided to purchase a pink blush, while Orgasm remains my absolute favorite of all I've worn so far, while I still have MAC's Amazon Princess, its high pigmentation makes it hard to blend it seamlessly considering I'm a dude and one itsy bitsy distraction immediately transforms me into pink clown on parade.

What I like about NARS blushes is their amazing color selections and so far all of those I've tried with shimmer have it in a very balanced way that gives your skin a bit of sheen with it being glittery or unnatural, Angelika remains true to form. A cotton candy, blue toned pink gives you that extra bit of flush while still giving you that no-makeup look.

However, this is not a long duration blush and you might have to reapply it ever so slightly as it tends to fade throughout the day. Definitely something I'll repurchase, however it seems to me that it's going to last me a long while.

Great blush for my fair freckled skin. Some fallout of shimmer but layered with laguna bronzed is gorgeous! If I ever run out I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this a little while ago and I like it. Personally, it's not a color that I can just slap on every day - it's a little cool-toned on my NC25 skin - but it's very pigmented, and the the glitter is pretty without being over the top. The packaging is sturdy and gorgeous (just wipe it down if you get fingerprints/makeup on it). I won't be rebuying this color because I'll probably never run out, but I'll definitely be looking into other NARS blushes in the future.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Angelika is a hot pink and lilac combo, and on my cheeks they apply almost reddish due to my yellow based foundation. Anyway the powder texture of angelika is slightly grainy and there are fallouts when I use it. I expect powder fallouts but because NARS packaging is rubbery, the powder tend to stick to it and it's hard to get it off, so quite a messy application every time I use it even if I'm careful.
Overall colour changes a little bit, slightly hard to blend on cheeks evenly and messy packaging.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful bright, gold-shimmery pink blush! I love it, its so fun and cute and looks amazing on. (:

SUCH a nice blush. It's become a staple in my makeup bag. It's a really pretty pink and has the perfect amount of golden sparkle to it. It looks more golden in the pan than it does on my face though.

With a light hand it's subtle, but a very barbie type pink could be easily done when applied to heavily. This is my first NARS blush I've owned and I can't wait to try more!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

another NARS products that i am absolutely in love with. i got this in the laguna bronzer/angelika blush and gloss set at sephora. even though i have yellow undertones in my fair skin, this color perks my face up! i layer it over laguna blush and i love the the "lush" effect i get. finish off with the gloss and literally i feel like thats all my face needs. brings out my blue eyes really well! oh, and the texture of the product is great. blendable and doesnt get blotchy what so ever on my oily skin and stays on all day.. LOVE

Top Rated NARS Products