September 19, 2014 | 1615 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a part of a gift - it works well for me, and even gently removes bits of my DUO flase-lash glue from my lids.

All in all, a lovely product but I'll stick to my coconut oil from the grocery store! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by jessido

I went from using Mary Kay oil free makeup remover to Arbonne (which is also great but gotta buy through a rep) to this product. I love that I can buy online and have it ship home, love that it comes from chamomile which is what my mother used on eye infections when I was a little girl and love that it doesn't feel oily or leave much residue as the other two mentioned above. It's a great size bottle that will last me approx 5 months and I purchased the travel size just so I could have the mini by my vanity and fill up with the large one which i keep in the bathroom closet. I like that it travels better than the Arbonne one which spilled all over and didn't have a travel size. I like that one can find deals and get it for less ;-)
Overall my go to eye makeup remover, it even works on liquid eyeliner, crazy shadow colors, avocado oil mascara (tough like waterproof mascara).

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i didnt like this product because of one reason and one reason only: it doesnt remove make up very well. i bought this on a whim, along with some other products that they sell for $10 for 3 products, and after i clean my eyes with this, the eyeliner would just stay on and refuse to come off. i stick to extra virgin olive oil now, so much more efficient and way cheaper

UPDATE: i use this with black eyeshadows as an activator now, it works awesomely, and it kinda makes my eyeshadows water resistant. careful to not put it directly on the pan tho, itll ruin the eyeshadow, however i will not change the rating because it doesn't do wat it's suppose to: remove make up

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by pmonga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eye makeup remover and I have been using it for a little over one year. I picked it up on a whim last winter when I say they were having a buy 1 get 1 free special on some products, including this make-up remover. I have used high-end eye makeup removers (Dior, Chanel, YSL) and drugstore (Almay, Neutrogena) and have been left unsatisfied by all!

This is the perfect median. Pricepoint is perfect- not overpriced, and not too cheap like drugstore quality. Effectiveness and quality is GREAT...I love doing heavy, dark, smokey eyes when I go out, and this removes everything in 2-3 swipes. I take a cotton circle/square pad, soak it up with the remover, and hold it over my eye for a few seconds, gently pressing down. Everything slides right off with a few swipes. I have never had a problem or irritation with using this and would definitely repurchase again. They sell these in mini 2oz bottles as well, which I purchased and left at my boyfriend's house, gym bag etc so that I can always take off my eye makeup at night. Also, the 2 full sized bottles I purchased last year have lasted me over a full year, which makes it a great value! Hoping to catch these again on sale soon. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Removes eye makeup quite easily, I don't have to rub much at all. Eyes feel a little dry afterwards, but nothing too bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh I absolutely hated this product. A lot of my friends and fellow MUAs seemed to love this so I gave it a shot. Terrible. I would soak a cotton pad and let it sit on my eyes for a bit before gently swiping. Only the tiniest bit of eyeshadow removed. After way too many swipes, then my eyeshadow would be finally off but when it came to eyeliner and mascara, oh boy. I had to literally scrub at my poor eyes to get my makeup off leaving them feeling raw, irritated, and dry. I could get the job done a lot faster and cheaper with regular body lotion (I like Vaseline's body lotions) or my HG Clean and Clear dual-phase eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupfan80

This is my favorite eye makeup remover, have used it for years. I like it because it is non-oily, so it never leaves that oily film in my eyes afterwards, but it removes eye makeup immediately, with no scrubbing or tugging. Every time I try a different type of eye makeup remover (including the popular Lancome one), I find I have to scrub and tug a little to get the makeup off, and I'm often left with some oily residue in the eye. I'm only giving it 4 stars because it does leave the eye area feeling a little dry afterwards... but I guess thats because there are no oils in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by sharryade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this. It is very gentle for the eye area. I don't even need to wipe, just place the cotton pad with this on the eye area, my eye make up will get dissolved.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by BellaLuella

Love this as a make up remover. It is now a staple in my bag. I love it better then those ones where you have to shake. Love it better then albacore. It leaves no greassiness. I have had about three eye surgeries within a year and this has been so gentle and takes the make up off completely.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel like such an idiot! It wasn't until I started reading some of the negative comments that I realized that this is actually a HORRIBLE make up remover!

It stings, and I thought that that was just the way make up removers were! I thought that the trade off of using a non-oily make up remover was stinging. I realize now that I deserve better, especially for what I'm paying for it!

Besides the stinging, it is not effective! I'd have to spend 5 minutes rubbing my eyes with this harsh stuff to end up with racoon eyes.

SIGH - thus beginith my search for a new eye make up remover!