Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 6/11/2012 6:35:00 PM

I am lucky enough to have brothers who have high paying jobs (doctors), so they usually buy me high end perfumes for special occasions. Curious would not usually be a perfume that is even on my radar, but I liked the look of the bottle and I happened to have a quick sniff at my local pharmacy and liked it. That led to a purchase and I have never looked back! I am not good at describing fragrance, but I like my perfume to be subtle and feminine. When I walk past you, I don't want that huge waft to overpower you, just a little sniff in the air. Curious has staying power, but is never overpowering or pushy. I feel like such a lady when I wear this. I never expected such a quality fragrance for such a great price!

on 4/16/2012 11:06:00 AM

I just bought my 2nd small bottle of Curious. It's nothing like the scents I've been wearing lately, which tend toward the dark and exotic. But I got a bottle of this on sale after Christmas several years ago, and I really liked it. This is a fresh, sparkling, feminine (not necessarily girly) scent in a gorgeous bottle. When I wear it, I smell like the Goddess of Spring. I used it up, and ever since then, I've wanted some more. It's just something I seem to need in my arsenal.
So now I have my Curious fix. I'm wearing it today, and I smell so pretty!
I could always be wrong, but I have the feeling this fragrance launched by a teen pop diva is a classic. And hopefully, when Britney is a distant memory, this scent will still be going strong!

on 4/14/2012 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Remember when they sold this at Wal-Mart? I'm not sure if they still do. It was cheap, I think I saw the bottle go for $10. I remember having a bottle, the smell was decent, but forgettable. It's affordable though.

on 3/18/2012 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I actually like this perfume. It isn't amazing or really special, but it's fresh, pretty, light and very wearable. The smell reminds me of watermelons for some reason. It doesn't turn into a horrible smell when it dries down and it's just all round easy to wear. I don't know if i'd buy another bottle of this when it runs out as it's just not that special but I will wear this maybe once or twice a week and probably use it up.

on 2/27/2012 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This perfume has been out for a long time yet I am still really liking it.

My mother and friend have it and I have a little spray when i'm round there! I saw it for 7.99 in my local B&M it included body souffle and shower gel. The perfume is 30ml. This is very affordable so I treated myself.

The fragrance is hard to describe - its sweet and slightly musky but also young and happy.

The bottle is very pretty and would be nice to display, although I keep mine in the drawer to keep sunlight off it.

Don't let Britney put you off!

I would buy the smaller bottle of this because for some reason the large bottle with the pump turns yellow after a few months! I have always had a soft spot for this scent, and I've owned pretty much all of her scents. I liked the Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, and Circus, but I've felt that I'm too old for those kind of flowery, cotton candy scents. I donated them all to Goodwill, but I've kept Curious. I love how sweet and light it is, and I use it in between my Coach perfume. Love it.

I bought it years ago but have never really took a liking onto it so I just left it on the shelf until I recently took it back out and used it. Well, I have to say it has changed so much. The smell doesn't offend me anymore and it lasts longer too, I go to work at 430pm and at 12am I can still smell it. And it's not very sweet either, more like a warm fuzzy kind of smell that reminds me of my mum. :)

on 2/6/2012 9:30:00 AM

Overall, it is a nice perfume. The scent is floral which ,admittedly, I am not usually a fan of. I bought it without sampling at the 19.99 bargain wall at Shoppers Drugmart. I liked Fantasy, so I decided to give this one a try. I used it for a couple days before I reviewed it to give it a fair try. This perfume has staying power, it lasted all day when I sprayed it and after 30 minutes or so the scent became lovely. I don't know if I would buy again, but I will put it in rotation until it is gone.

on 2/3/2012 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is actually the only one of Britney's perfume I have repurchased. Originally purchased it for $20 at Shoppers, a year ago, this has a clean, spring scent, perfect for everyday wear. I just repurchased this large size bottle at Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian) for $10/each (100ml) <-- MASSIVE steal!

Love this scent and it lasts a long time. Smells wonderful during the summer too!

on 2/3/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Cute bottle, but that's about it. It's a really average perfume. I don't hate it, I don't love it, and I wouldn't go out of my way to wear it. It's just not my thing.

Popular Fragrances