October 20, 2014 | 1919 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to buy this eyeliner because I love Clinique products. I have sensitive skin and I never have problems with their products. I bought this eyeliner in dark chocolate which is a colour best suited for my fair skin and blue eyes. It is a beautiful creamy application, with a large selection of colours. Lasts all day and is safe for contact lens wearers. I won't be repurchasing based on the fact that you can't sharpen this eyeliner and the price is too high for the amount of product you get. Eyeliners are one of the products you really don't need to splurge on, so I will be purchasing a cheaper alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaNicolee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this because I am horrible with Liquid Eyeliners (I even took the time to try to learn, it just wasn't working for me) but pencil liners end up looking terrible after wearing it for an hour and spread all over the place. This is my (very happy) medium. For one, I don't have to be petrified of getting it into my eye like I am with liquid eyeliners, and it is precise like a liquid liner. Second, I find this incredibly easy to use (more so than even a pencil liner) because it literally just glides on. You should touch up throughout the day, but it's fairly long lasting and doesn't spread all over your face like a pencil liner does. If someone told me I had to pick three makeup products to use the rest of my life (and only three) this would be on the list. Clinique is always impressive and makes wonderful quality items, this is no exception - in fact, I would go so far as to say it exceeds expectations.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by TarynKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the navy quickliner and I love it. It's a little expensive and it tends to go fast, but it doesn't smudge and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by spunkie788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The only eyeliner I use! I put this on my upper lash line and smudge it out for a more natural everyday look, comes in really classic, pretty colors. It stays put and I have been using this for years!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by mushyshellz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this for years, yes it fades on the lash line, yes it fades on the top lid. The top lid is a pain because this does not go on smoothly but the bottom lid, it takes 2 seconds to reapply. If you can't find 2 seconds to reapply your eyeliner then why do you wear make up to begin with? The color is decent, very natural black/brown. I like that this doesn't look dark or drastic like mac. it doesn't make my lashes fall out either. It's good and bad, I'll keep buying it but I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm way too lazy to go find another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by hanakopink

I love it! easy to apply, color stays on all day! (not sure about water line)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by aelaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really, really don't like these eyeliners. I have them in a couple colors because I thought maybe other colors would have better application. Nope. These are sooo tough for me to apply. They're almost like the consistency of a crayon- very uneven with very pigmented areas and very sheer areas. I really have to tug and go over areas multiple times to get the desired effect. It won't even stick at all to my waterline. I know a lot of people like these so I'm not sure why they are such a fail for me, but I know I won't be buying any more.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by anonymiss321321

Ehh, I'm not impressed. First of all, the packaging isn't so great, it doesn't twist out easily, maybe theres a defect in mine. It goes on alright, not too light, but I have to go over it a couple of times. I am not happy at all about the staying power. An hour later and I have smudges everywhere. I usually just use a 2$ drugstore eyeliner and put translucent powder over it and I'm good for a day, but even with powder over it, it doesn't stay, it's impossible. I bought all clinique eye make up because I've recently developed extremly sensitive eyes, so far my eyes haven't gotten red and swollen so I'm happy about that. Two stars off, 1 for the packaging, and another for it's horrobile staying power. I won't buy again, but may try another clinique eyeliner, if they have one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sopranowriter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very good basic eyeliner for those who line the outsides of their lids-it doesn't seem to work too well lining the inner lid for me. The tiny tip make sit easy to get right up close to the lashline, and there is a smudger attached to the other end-personally, I never bothered with it, but there it is if that's your thing. I have tried this in Slate (gray), blue-gray, and moss-I didn't see a noticeable difference between the gray and blue-gray on me-both are fine subtle liners for everyday. Moss is a lovely green, not too in-your-face-just right for my changeable eyes, which can go gray, blue, or greenish depending on what I'm wearing near them. I've also tried the Navy shade, but that was a bit bright for me-sort of reminded me of Princess Diana in the 80's-just not me. I always find myself heading back to Slate. Staying power is OK-I have very oily skin and this product is one of the better ones for me-I get a few untouched hours out of it before having to retouch. Tends to fade rather than smudge or run.
Very reasonably priced-it looks like you don't get a lot, but honestly these last me forever-they don't appear to wear down quickly.
Tthe only quibble I have is that the covers don't seem to stay on these very well, and if the color stick breaks inside the pencil, it will keep falling out and have to be replaced.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by candycorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had a lot of problems with this eye liner...

The first being that it doesn't glide on or draw any color on my skin. I have to push really hard and at that point it just smudges all over the place, rather than drawing a smooth line. The line it draws is never connected because I have to push so much.

My second problem is with the packaging. The cap doesn't fit, especially the one that goes over the smudge tool. It keeps falling off and eventually was lost in the bottom of my make-up bag. Also, I can't seem to get the automatic pencil to twist up.

And after a few hours of wearing it, I have dark smudges all in the circles under my eyes.

I'm really surprised about all the great reviews this has gotten and the award from Allure. I almost feel like my pencil must have been defective or something. At one point, the pencil part broke off (maybe I had an old product that had dried out or something?). I couldn't even get it to draw a nice, dark line when scribbling on the back of my hand to test it out and I bought it in BLACK so I really don't understand...