September 17, 2014 | 2002 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try this product after reading reviews at MUA. I have dry wavy hair that gets tangled very easily, I was tempted to buy Kerastase Oleo Relax serum but I didn't want to spend so much money on one thing so I bought this. I quite like this, detangles very well and it gives me enough shine. I'm lazy so I don't always use conditioner, I just shampoo my hair and apply this after my hair is dry, it makes my hair feels light! It's not anywhere near HG but it's a good product with a decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by QuiteMerrie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really interested in this because of all the positive reviews so I bought it right away and I AM IN LOVE. This is now my favorite of all my hair products! It also has jojoba oil which helps make your hair healthier too!

Just one use and my hair instantly became silky soft. I love it!
I only use one pump and apply it midway on my hair since I have long hair. I mostly focus on the ends of my hair too. Don't try to use a lot on the top of your hair.

TIP: Use only a small amount or else your hair will look greasy!

I wish it came in a bigger size but it only comes in one size. Nonetheless, I will purchase this product over and over again(:

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Overload

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great hair serum! I initially bought this against frizzing. Occasionally I have a little frizz in the ends of my hair, so whenever I just comb my hair, put this serum in and let it rest for a while, I can see a huge difference after. My hair is softer, without the frizz and more shiny and "loose".

I also use this product to protect my hair from split ends. My hair is super sensitive for split ends and I get them about four weeks after I get a haircut, but this serum really helps! Right now I put it in my hair almost on a daily basis (about 3 pumps every day) and I have no split ends at all and I have cut it six weeks ago. So I am really glad with this product!

I also love the smell, really fresh and exactly like grapefruit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a better glossing serum than Biosilk. I will definitely re buy it when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by akirana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it!
I have long and dry hair. And we have very cold winter. So this is a must have product for me in order to have any hope at all surviving the long and cold winter...
Otherwise my hair tend to split, break etc.
The serum leaves my hair soft, silky and easy to handle.
Would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by pinksharpie

I was looking for a serum for my hair, as it usually felt very coarse, and I wanted hair that was silky and smooth to the touch. I bought this serum because of the good reviews and it has not disappointed me! This serum definitely made my hair very touchable, beautifully soft and silky-- even the boyfriend has commented on it ;) It's very light. I usually take one or two pump, rub it into my hands before combing it lightly into towel-dried hair with my fingers. A little goes a long way!

The only downside is that this serum does not protect against heat, so you have to use another product for that. (e.g. more gunk in your hait! boo!) :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by kaiaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! Makes my hair so shiny and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by LemonSherbet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this! My hair is not that thick but it can get mega frizzy which is something I have always hated! I also straighten it regularly which leaves me with horrible split ends. One and a half pumps of this stuff and my hair is transformed! I concentrate mainly at the ends, but scrunch it all through my hair leaving it soft and healthy looking. The shine it produces is amazing! The bottle lasts for a long time and at 7 it doesnt break the bank! Very happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by nikolala

I bought this product after the reading the great reviews on MA. I have thin, straight hair with brittle/split ends. My hair is always getting tangled and knotted especially after washing which makes brushing it a pain. I find the product not very expensive, i also bought it during a special deal at the body shop so it only cost me 75 cents. I will be purchasing it again. the smell is pleasant and it left my hair smooth, soft and detangled. For fine hair such as mine I have to be careful with adding gloss because it may become oily. This product leaves me hair looking healthy and shiny without all the oil. love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by nanshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've been wanting a hair serum that makes my hair look glossy for the longest time. Due to The Body Shop's current holiday promotions, I decided to pick this up. I towel dried my hair and then squeezed about 3-4 pumps into my palm, rubbed them together and basically patted the serum all over my hair, concentrating on the ends, but I patted my hands on the upper parts of my hair too to give it a little bit of the serum. Then, I blow-dried my hair. Absolutely fantastically shiny, soft, and touchably silky hair. My hair hasn't been this glossy in ages (I have naturally black hair, so the gloss is REALLY important to give us that lovely sheen) and I just love the way it makes my hair look and feel! The serum itself is not sticky and is a bit on the thick side. It feels a little bit like a runny hair wax, but aside from that -- it's really good stuff. I will definitely be repurchasing...