April 19, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lip Treatments - Too Faced - Lip Injection

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

This stings the lips SO badly. The kinda feeling you get when your foots asleep, only on the lips. I will NOT be purchasing this again. Ever.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2010 2:33:00 AM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nasty and sticky. The most irritating lip plumper I've used, leaves the area around the lips swollen as well, no matter how carefully you put it on.
Waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this gloss to be very painful and unbearable. I have thin lips so I am always trying different lip plumpers. This one has been the least pleasant. It seemed like the more I wore it, the worse of a reaction I got. With lips as thin as mine, its hard to keep the gloss in the lip line completely. It leaves me with a bright red ring around my mouth for hours (especially if you have been in colder temperatures) and the sting seemed to last as well. I did notice a slightly fuller lip but it was more sickly looking than anything. I even wiped it off after 2 minutes of enduring its painful effect. I prefer using Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish over this, its became my favorite lip plumper and the sting is just that of a slight sting, not lasting pain. I would not repurchase this product. Its definitely not worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xomaddiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the result I get with this.
Yes, it does sting the lips but only a little nothing unbearable
I only wish it lasted longer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Jewlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product, like all lip plumpers, is a bit hit and miss. Whilst it only slightly plumps up my lips it does leave a gorgeous,glossy finish.

The packaging is pretty, although expensive for the amount of product you actually get.

I like the effect but would not repurchase.

Warning: This DOES sting and packs quite a punch, it also doesn't have the greastest taste ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by missygaga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was super shiny and glossy and stung my lips pretty good, causing a significant plump! The packaging was nice, but the tube got a bit sticky where the application screws on. This gloss is super vixen! Liked it a lot !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 8:36:00 AM More reviews by stina81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome for the lip injection lover. Really puts the 'sting' in your lips and plumps. I have never had a lip injection with this much power! Wish it was cheaper but i've been able to find it on ebay for reasonable prices.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This does what it says - gives you injected lips look, smoothes the wrinkles on the lips, adds volume. However for its actual usage you cannot use it as in all it is said on the package.
The consistency is a gloss so you cannot put it as a base and then add another lipstick.
It does sting quite a lot and if you are not careful and hit the outer limit of your lips it may cause irritations and even mild breakouts.
I think it's a must only for those with very thin lips, otherwise there are other lipglosses who add - true not that spectacular - volume, but who also do not sting, neither irritate.
If they could have made it something matte that can be used as a base, maybe I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

My lips seemed to develop an immunity to the active ingredients in this almost immediately meaning I couldn't use this as often as I would have liked. Also, no matter how careful I was it seemed that the formula was always working its way back inside my lip and my tongue would always end up with a prickly, slightly metallic tasting tasting film on it. Gross! Over all this is nice but its a little pricey for the amount you get - I will say one thing though, if you don't mind waiting in between applications to make sure your lip's immunity is low this stuff lasts forever - the prickly stuff just doesn't seem to fade so good job to too faced for their formulation skills!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 11:05:00 AM More reviews by FacciaBella5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is def my new fav lip plumper! When applying try to stay within your lip line. If you go out of it you will have red around your mouth. It does sting alot and will make your lips bright red for a short time. The sting feeling wears off after a min or two and you're left with nice full lips. Some people don't like that stinging feeling but I don't mind it. You can feel it working. My lips def look bigger after I put this on. Love it!