Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 4/16/2011 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I thought this was a great idea, until I actually used it. It stings and burns like no other, necessitating wiping it off after just a few minutes. If you go *anywhere* outside your lipline, it leaves the kind of red ring that children drinking cherry juice will get. Then, over the next few days, I get painful raised bumps on my lips. This only happens with Lip Injection, and I would have to spend several days babying my lips with moisturizing creams and balms to get them back to normal. Awful stuff, no thanks.

on 4/8/2011 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I do not like these things. They burn, sting, for what? Nada. Lip venom, lip injection.. please stop already.

on 4/4/2011 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is awful. It causes lips to burn and sting, yet it does nothing to plump. This caused my lips to become very red, dry, and to peel.

on 3/14/2011 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this before purchasing the 'Extreme' version but I wish it had been the other way round as the Extreme is an improvement on every aspect of this product!

This does work, albeit only slightly and temporarily, it's just not as good as the effect Lip Injection Extreme gives. I also can't stand the thick, gloopy, sticky consistency of this one.

If you are considering this product, having tried both for some months, I would say go for the Extreme. It may be slightly more expensive but it is definitely worth it.

on 2/13/2011 12:48:00 PM

tingling sensation was frankly uncomfortable, but it did make my lips look bigger. i like this product but i feel it only plumps lips temporarily

on 1/24/2011 12:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

painful but not to the extreme
made my lips full and nice but ehhh not my kind of thing
and too expensive

on 1/22/2011 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for over 5 years now and my opinion is the same, Great stuff! Let me start by saying that I don't have sensitive skin and my lips are average sized and nicely pigmented to begin with. When I use this, my lips tingle very much like my mouth does when chewing hot cinnamon gum. It doesn't burn or sting me, just tingles. After a minute or two my lips are definitely fuller and their color deepens to a darker rose color than usual. I have no complaints about this product except that I wish the effect lasted longer. I'm not one to constantly re-apply makeup all day, but I haven't heard of anything aside from actual injections (eek!) that last the whole day and night. I have, and will purchase again. Definitely not recommended for people with even the slightest case of sensitive skin, or who can't tolerate hot cinnamon or pepper.

on 1/3/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is extremely painful for me to use. The burning sensation is a severe one, and it itches my lips like nothing else. Granted, the results are the best I have ever gotten from a lip plumper, but there is only so much a gloss can do. Also, the tiny bottle was 12 which could have gone towards a product I could use. I would love to try another plumper, but now I'm too afraid of the pain to buy one. Regret buying this product with every ounce of my being.

Ok, so this definitely plumps the lips way more than any other lip plumper i have ever used...BUT its almost too much! So much so that it cause a red ring around my lips and my husband told me i looked weird. He noticed right away without me even asking. It does sting a little bit, but i expected that. I think if i use it more conservatively and try to stay away from the outter lips i may like the results better. I'm still a little bit undecided. It is pretty thick & sticky & i cant see being able to wear lipstick over top of it.

on 12/27/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stings the lips SO badly. The kinda feeling you get when your foots asleep, only on the lips. I will NOT be purchasing this again. Ever.

Popular Lip Treatments