December 21, 2014 | 1451 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Pure Poison

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 10:03:00 AM More reviews by ndebace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance! I love to experiment and try new scents, but this is one that I always come back to. Clean and floral, but just a touch exotic. It also LASTS! I always feel pretty when I wear this. I even wore it for my fall wedding. I know everything can smell slightly different on everyone, but I always get compliments when I wear this -- even from strangers on the street and the subway. Worth trying - and I just noticed the other day that Sephora sells it now, so you can always go in and get a sample vial for free to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Kristybitmead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent, you only need to give yourself one or two spritz's and you have a long lasting fragrance that lasts all day. I love the smell of it, I describe it as a sexy and powerful scent and it's my go to perfume on a night out, have repurchased before and definately will again. A definate favourite, has a sophisticated edge to it. Love It!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by danai

This is a pleasant fragrance, but all I detect is orange blossom; I was seriously shocked at how one dimensional it seems (to me at least). To be more specific, I had tried it on before and even though I didn't love it, it always left me with good impressions. Until recently I stayed over at a friend's house and she happens to have this on her vanity and wear it a lot. I smelled it both straight from the bottle and on her, and it hit me immidiately: this is a more expensive version of the Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco orange blossom body spray, which I own. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the two apart. So this product is very easily dupable.
However, if you are into orange blossom and want a high end fragrance that has a strong note of it, this is for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by crysna

The best of the poison line! More wearable, not intoxicating, subtle, luminous-clean-flowery fragrance! Very different from the other in the poison line. The dry down is the best part with some juicy notes mixed with the florals that create a lovely sexy aroma. Staying power is around 4-5 hrs. The bottle is gourgeos!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

was not taken by this perfume. light floral on my skin and thats about it. nothing really stood out about it. was not sparkling or even sweet for that matter. very faint. returned. not special enough for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Suuushi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

looooooove itttttttttttt !!!!!!!!! long lasting , gorgeous smell !! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this and I could kick myself for never giving it the attention it deserves. What a gorgeous, gorgeous scent. I can't wait to try Midnight Poison. I wish I had enough money to buy the whole collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I was given a decant of this and I have to say it is one of the best floral perfumes around. Fresh, clean, and yet rich and almost juicy smelling while still being sophisticated. It is too clean and too floral for me but I will definitely use up the rest of my decant in warmer weather. The only downside is that it has very little staying power on my skin.
If you like bright almost sparkling florals that have a sophisticated feeling on the drydown, try this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by steenbaby7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to hate this perfume. I knew a girl in college who wore this and would spray like 6 times on herself in 85 degree weather and I thought it was way too strong. But recently, I smelled it in Sephora and loved it! It's strong but not too strong. All you need is like 1-2 sprays. The only reason I didn't buy it was because of the price. It's like 60 dollars for a little bottle!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to like it about 10 years ago. Then started having head aches everytime I wore it. It is very strong and heavy perfume. I got it as a present once but gave it away - my grandma liked it.