August 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash (Curved Wand)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by jlattridge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I've had bad luck in the past with Rimmel mascaras but this one is great! I apply as many coats as I want until I reach my desired effect and it doesn't clump! It makes my lashes long and separates them wonderfully. My only problem with it is that it does not hold curl but it's a great "everyday" mascara and the price is right too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by tessolivia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes my lashes extra thick and long without clumping which is great. It doesn't flake but it doesn't hold the curl! I use a Revlon eyelash curler and this may seem like it will stay but then it doesn't. Otherwise, a great mascara. It just doesn't freeze my stubborn lashes in a curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have used this prod for 3-5years,when i start to use this prod it was in another tub,but i like this more,the brush is better.
Is soo very expensive ,it was great for me a young student on buget..and it is also now.I like the intense black color..i like the volume..and is easy to clean.
Great product,i will definetly re-buy it anytime..in any country lol

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2009 8:34:00 AM More reviews by JellyBelly19

i brought this mascara a few days ago and im really liking it! it was pretty cheap and I like the curved wand. The mascara doesnt clump my eyelashes together or weigh them down... they stay nicely curled. I will definately be buying this again :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 2:41:00 AM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is dirt cheap for mascara, without completely dirt cheap quality. i like this mascara. it's nice and thick texture pumps up those lashes more than i expected. the curved wand is the just right type of curve. some curved wands make application more difficult, but this reaches all my lashes without leaving a mess. there gets a nasty gloop at the end of the wand that i need to wipe, it might just be my tube..but it happens. also this stuff comes off, with just water... so be carefuL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara, it is a staple in my makeup bucket. It is sooo cheap, but I get tonnes of compliments on my lashes and sometimes accused of wearing fake lashes. lol!! I have very sparse skinny lashes, but i find the secret of using this mascara is at least 3 coats and you are good to go. Rarely clumps on me, never flakes or smudges. LOVE this stuff! HG all the way!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I was pleasantly surprised here. I saw the good reviews on MUA and picked this up on a (cheap!) whim. This clumps just a little bit, but I keep a spare mascara wand lying on my counter and use it once or twice. This mascara does, in fact, hold a curl, which is saying something for me. If I had to rely on a mascara on a desert island, this wouldn't be it because of the clumped together lash bits, but luckily I live in the suburbs and will use it up before I go back and try my Full n Soft again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by lonetabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of the first mascaras I ever had, and the curved wand stumped me. I could do all the middle lashes, but it was so hard to do the corners and bottom. I always made a mess. Maybe it was just me though. I don't remember anything remarkable about this mascara either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by essenceoflove

It's unbelievable how great this mascara is. And the price is remarkable. It's so inexpensive and the best I've used. I hope you ladies trust me on that one. I've use from dior show, dior iconic, dior blackout, giovani phenomeneyes, prescriptives, lancome hypnose, covergirl, greatlash, smokey lash,every product out there you can think of I've tried. lol I'm a big fan of mascara, and this is such a great mascara. It separates, voluminous, you can go from natural to dramatic. Though I'm Asian, I have quite a bit of lashes. You can check out my profile picture, I'm wearing Rimmel's Extra super lash with the curved brush. Those are my natural lashes. And trust me, it does not flake, buildable, holds my curl, and no fragrance. I LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a fab find this mascara is...

It lengthens my lashes very well and also gives them good thickness and separation. It does not flake on me and smudging is minimal. The black colour is nice and rich and defines my lashes so well but is not overly harsh like some black mascaras are against my fair complexion.

I much prefer the curved wand to the straight one with this formula.
I find it gives better separation and helps to 'lift' my lashes more.

The best quality of this little gem? It never costs me more than five dollars Canadian a tube. But I have gotten it on sale for as little as two!

All in all a great,cheap mascara. I highly recommend it.