Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops

3.7

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great hair serum. Hair looks shiny and feels very soft. One bottle lasts me about 10 months but thats because I have very long hair so I use quite abit. The scent is nice and not over-powering. This product has definitely made a different to my frizz-prone hair.

on 2/12/2005 9:33:00 PM

Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops is a shine serum than claims to smooth frizz and enhance shine. I like the pump top and am on my third bottle. This is best for use on damp hair as it is a bit too heavy to use on dry hair. Alcohol 40B is the fourth ingredient, but it doesn't seem to dry out my long, fine, heavily highlighted hair. 3.4 oz / 100 mL for $14.95 at salons.

on 1/6/2005 2:35:00 PM

I have used this stuff for a long time..a little goes a long way and normally I just use it on my ends....great stuff and really makes my hair shine.

on 1/3/2005 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Am working on my 3rd bottle of this stuff. Each bottle has lasted me about a year. Doesn't weigh down my curls or leave my hair looking greasy when I wear it straight. A little goes a long way. Price is appropriate given quality and quantity. My only small, tiny little complaint is the packaging... the pump doesn't pick up a few millimeters of product at the bottom of the container (which, for me, is enough product to last another few weeks!). It's hard to get those last bits out. But besides that, this stuff is a godsend. I won't be buying anything else.

on 10/22/2004 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Great hair product. I use this whether I'm going straight to smooth and shine & I also use this when I scrunch my hair to define and smooth out any frizzies. Works well, not too much $$$ and since you only need a dime sized amount, it lasts a long time.

on 10/22/2004 9:39:00 PM

This product is great for smoothing the flyaways but I am sure to only use a teensy bit (like 1/2 a pump), rubbing with my hands before gently applying to the top of my head and smoothing down. This way I avoid making my greasy hair any greasier than it has to be.

on 8/29/2004 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

..My hair does well with any type of serum. this works just as well as my citre shine serum, but way more expensive. I love how it's in a pump, i wish they did that with all serums especially biosilk. This is overall a nice product. it does leave your hair soft.

on 7/7/2004 9:54:00 PM

I loved what this did on my hair, and loved the pump packaging, but it made my face break out wherever my hair touched it. Itchy, red, not-quite-pimples, not-quite-a-rash. Ouch.

on 7/7/2004 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love the pump bottle, easy to control how much you use. But it made my hair greasy.

on 4/23/2004 10:34:00 PM

Decided to try this on a whim because I usually like Paul Mitchell products. It really did not do much for my dry, frizzy hair. I really prefer Biosilk Silk Therapy or Beyond the Zone shiner. They work fabulously.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products