Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 12/30/2014 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

»Doesn't break my skin :) »Get absorbed quickly »Light »Doesn't make skin look oily/Doesn't give shine to the face. » Moisturises really well. » A bit pricey.

on 12/29/2014 8:10:00 PM

I used this product years ago and decided to try other products just based on price....HUGE MISTAKE!! This is the only product that does not break my skin out, and does not leave my skin oily and greasy. This lotion is fully absorbed into my skin, leaving my skin soft, and matte. This lotion also relieves the redness I have during winter. I absolutely *love* this lotion! It it worth every penny, and a little goes a long way!!

on 12/27/2014 6:22:00 PM

I really want to like this moisturiser but I can't. I like the consistency of it, the smell and I love the Clinique brand but it does nothing for me. I feel that it's just hype. I've tried this moisturiser several times hoping that each time the outcome would be different but it just breaks my skin out. I don't feel that it particularly moisturises my skin any better than any other brand. I tried the gel formula but even thought found it better than the lotion I still felt my skin was left quite tight. Xx

on 12/17/2014 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I used this many years ago when I was in high school. It did not do much that made me really love the product and yet I kept re-purchasing and going back to it for lack of other products I liked. I think it is a so-so cream. It did not do much in terms of moisturizing my skin or any other benefits. I haven't bought this in years and I will not be repurchasing it again. I think many other creams do a better job than this one and they are worth exploring and trying.

on 12/15/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a MUST for oily skin gals. I've read lots of bull reviews about how this isn't good for your skin. It's the most mattifying, refreshing and smooth feeling moisturizer I have ever had. That being said, there's no way this product is congesting.
The only downside to it is the price. Tbh for ANY moisturizer its ridiculous, here in Europe it costs about 50 euros. Thats the only reason I will not be repurchasing

on 12/14/2014 3:19:00 AM

This is a basic moisturizing gel did nothing is was not moisturizing. It contains many silicons that clogs pores. It a light gel that is not enough for my combination dry skin,breakout prone that is also super sensitive, but made my skin oilier. The lotion verison is slightly better in moisturizing but contains mineral oil which is bad for acne prone skin. Moisturizers are suppose to help in hydration which in turn the skin should not product more oil when the right moisturizer is used for the right skintype. For my skin clinique products either did nothing or cause more irritation breakouts and senstivity. Warning try at your own risk clinique products ruined my skin made it worse than what I started with after I stop using the products it took me about 2 years to fix. Not everyone skin is the same it didn't work for me doesn't mean it will not work for someone else.

on 12/12/2014 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my HG moisturizer, I have so much love for it! I've done my fair share of experimentation when it comes to moisturizers, but I always go back to this one. It's incomparable with any moisturizers I've used.

I have combination skin. Once I've washed my face I'll use toner, followed by this moisturizer, and then some sun protector. And let me just say that this moisturizer is absolutely fantastic. Once I've put it on it I feel like my skin just absorbs the product. My skin feels clean, hydrated, smooth and super light - like I don't have anything on my face (except extreme smoothness?!). The other moisturizers that I've used always feel thick and sticky on my face, and doesn't seem to go away unless I wash my face again (which kind of beats the purpose?!).

This moisturizer also controls the oil-prone parts of my face, my t-zone area. It makes my nose and forehead so much less oily, and sometimes I don't even need to dab my t-zone with tissue to remove the oil because it really isn't necessary. And this says a lot, I think, coming from someone who doesn't use foundation and lives in a country where it's always hot and humid. I put my MAC Studio Fix powder on straight after my toner + moisturizer + sunscreen.

This moisturizer also comes in a plastic pump-type bottle, which makes it even better in my book because it's hygienic! It's pretty pricey I think, SG$60 for a 6.7oz bottle, but it lasts like at least half a year for me. And considering that it's so important to moisturize, and that this moisturizer does its job so well, I think it's worth it.

Be wise, moisturize.

on 12/6/2014 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this moisturizer.

My skin can be sensitive and react during stressful times, colder weather, hormones, etc. and therefore, I have always found it difficult to find a moisturizer that I could use all the time, day and night, which would not cause breakouts... until now.

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is light enough to not cause breakouts, while still providing enough moisture for your skin. I love that you can purchase it in a pump bottle, which decreases/eliminates bacteria in your jars and helps control the amount of product used.

I use 2 pumps and it's enough to moisturize my face. One bottle lasts at LEAST 8 months, if not longer.

on 12/5/2014 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this moisturizer! Its perfect for sensitive skin and drys quickly with no oilly feel! The bottle is awesome as well! It has a scent im not crazy about but i still love it! I was using origins ginsing mositurizer however i found that clinique was double the size for the same price! So i tryed this gel and i love it it works the exact same if not better! Much much better then the DDML from clinique that was just awful! No break outs with the gel! Highly recommand this!

on 11/26/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This "cult classic" is such a sham! Read the ingredients - Mineral oil is second on the list, also high on the list is petrolatum and sesame oil. No wonder so many people are breaking out from this product! There aren't any ingredients that are actually beneficial to your skin in this. Don't waste your money!