August 20, 2014 | 1788 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Sooooo... this product does feel lovely. It smells like spearmint bubblegum, does a good job moisturizing, but there isn't anything too too special about it. I would say all things considered it does do a really good job keeping my feet soft. The feeling on my feet is very light and it smells fantastic and fresh. The only thing is that it doesn't sink in very fast at all, so I slip all over the place if I move anywhere too quickly in my apartment !!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an 'ok' foot lotion. I love the scent and the refreshing feel on my skin but there is a nagging feeling I could have spent this money on something WAY BETTER. It is greasy and doesn't soak in for a while. My feet don't look or feel alot different since I started using this about a month ago. I would not repurchase this. I wish it was thicker. I will finish the pot but after that I will look for something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm fairly new to the Lush brand, but I got this as a sample. I'm not a big fan of this foot lotion, though. This stuff reminds me of Pepto-Bismol because of the pink color, the consistency, and that minty smell. I really like thicker foot lotions and just do not feel that this can deliver the moisture that my feet need. I'm used to foot lotions that are more the consistency of a heavy night cream, but this is the same consistency as a daytime moisturizer I would use on my face. I generally work 9 hours in stilettos and then go to the gym for anywhere from an hour to 2 hours, so I'm murder on my feet. I can't get used to the overwhelming minty smell, either. I did use this with Running to the Embassy, and that seems to help make it work better. I would just rather stick with my thicker shea butter foot lotion from BBW.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by user1988

This is okay, I reach for it once in awhile just to use it up. Got it in a set so can't complain on the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a minty smelling, pink looking, creamy feeling luscious foot lotion. I usually rub it into my feet when I know I'm gonna be standing on my feet a lot so that my skin doesn't go hard.

But the best way I like to use it is before bed, I cover my feet in it then put on cotton socks then go to sleep. In the morining my feet are so soft and supple and smell really fresh!

The oils in the lotion are probably the main thing that makes this different form other foot lotions/creams as they really help with moisturising the feet and keeping them soft throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by taiyounoao

I don't usually like candy/minty smells, too sickening, but this one smells really nice.
It's a little greasy like most foot lotions but not unbearable. The next day my feet feel so relieved, soft and fresh. I would recommend this as more of a night lotion. I was trying to decide between this and pied de pepper, so when I run out i'll probably try the other one before I re buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very minty. The peppermint and spearmint oils really help to revive tired feet..and leave them feeling fresh. The oils also help to stimulate circulation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Elif89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Iīve purchased fair trade foot lotion 5 monthīs ago and the tub is still very full. I like the subtle minty scent it really gives a fresh feeling to your feet. Love the pink colour too! And i think it does a good job on soothening the hard bits on my feet. It doesnt absorb very well though so thats the main reason i dont use it every day.. All in all i think itīs a good food lotion but i wouldnt repurchase because of the greasy feeling.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: Great colour (pink!), small amount of moisturisation, cooling sensation from peppermint

Cons: Strong 'minty' smell (I don't like mint!), greasy texture, doesn't absorb easily, not so effective for super-dry feet.

I walk a lot and as a result have a lot of hard skin on my feet (sorry if you're eating). I find that this is too runny and ineffective to properly moisturise really abused feet - I prefer the Body Shop's Hemp foot cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by VanillaLipgloss

One of the few Lush products I don't like! Nice pink colour & smells really minty, but as for a foot lotion - it's quite crap! It's too thin for my liking, doesn't keep feet soft or do much really. Would not buy again!!