January 31, 2015 | 1555 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This was a true disappointment. I got this when it first came out about 5/6 years ago and was super excited seeing as I get very very tired feet all the time. It claimed to drain away the tiredness in the feet and refresh them. it was pepperminty and pleasant, but it definitely did nothing for the tiredness or the refreshment. This is clearly somewhat of a copy of The Body Shop version, which is unfortunately a whole lot better. It's too expensive for the product it is (a thin, greasy cream that smells a little bit like extra gum), and the pot doesn't last long enough! I didn't even get through half until the use-by date and just threw it out as it started oiling up. Would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2877

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foot cream was not so great at all. It has a thin consistency, which is not a problem if it moisturizes well. This has a little staying power, but I think the Pied Piper foot cream works much better than this one. I was disappointed with this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by boezoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like to use this after a do-it-myself pedicure or at night before bed. It is lighter than Pied de Pepper & not AS moisturizing, but it moisturizes nicely. It smells just like Doublemint gum. I won't repurchase only because I like the PdP better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

Sooooo... this product does feel lovely. It smells like spearmint bubblegum, does a good job moisturizing, but there isn't anything too too special about it. I would say all things considered it does do a really good job keeping my feet soft. The feeling on my feet is very light and it smells fantastic and fresh. The only thing is that it doesn't sink in very fast at all, so I slip all over the place if I move anywhere too quickly in my apartment !!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an 'ok' foot lotion. I love the scent and the refreshing feel on my skin but there is a nagging feeling I could have spent this money on something WAY BETTER. It is greasy and doesn't soak in for a while. My feet don't look or feel alot different since I started using this about a month ago. I would not repurchase this. I wish it was thicker. I will finish the pot but after that I will look for something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by abbottcm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm fairly new to the Lush brand, but I got this as a sample. I'm not a big fan of this foot lotion, though. This stuff reminds me of Pepto-Bismol because of the pink color, the consistency, and that minty smell. I really like thicker foot lotions and just do not feel that this can deliver the moisture that my feet need. I'm used to foot lotions that are more the consistency of a heavy night cream, but this is the same consistency as a daytime moisturizer I would use on my face. I generally work 9 hours in stilettos and then go to the gym for anywhere from an hour to 2 hours, so I'm murder on my feet. I can't get used to the overwhelming minty smell, either. I did use this with Running to the Embassy, and that seems to help make it work better. I would just rather stick with my thicker shea butter foot lotion from BBW.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by user1988

This is okay, I reach for it once in awhile just to use it up. Got it in a set so can't complain on the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a minty smelling, pink looking, creamy feeling luscious foot lotion. I usually rub it into my feet when I know I'm gonna be standing on my feet a lot so that my skin doesn't go hard.

But the best way I like to use it is before bed, I cover my feet in it then put on cotton socks then go to sleep. In the morining my feet are so soft and supple and smell really fresh!

The oils in the lotion are probably the main thing that makes this different form other foot lotions/creams as they really help with moisturising the feet and keeping them soft throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by taiyounoao

I don't usually like candy/minty smells, too sickening, but this one smells really nice.
It's a little greasy like most foot lotions but not unbearable. The next day my feet feel so relieved, soft and fresh. I would recommend this as more of a night lotion. I was trying to decide between this and pied de pepper, so when I run out i'll probably try the other one before I re buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very minty. The peppermint and spearmint oils really help to revive tired feet..and leave them feeling fresh. The oils also help to stimulate circulation