November 26, 2014 | 1012 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by blissfulbeachbum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging and price were both fine, but I would sadly not buy this again. I say "sadly" because it looks beautiful when you apply it. The texture is gorgeous, but it makes your skin look terrible within 24 hours of using it. I normally have very clear skin and rarely break out. Within 24 hours of putting this one, even if only for a couple of hours before washing my face, I know without a doubt I will wake up with large, painful bumps under my skin. It has left my skin so bad that I have giant, red, bleeding spots on my face. Not worth the temporary gorgeousness.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Bad foundation. Offers very little coverage and goes on very dry. i have combo skin and so find that my tzone is oily but even that oil did not come through this dry foundation. bought it because of so many rave reviews. this would suit people who don't want any real coverage on their face, i have good skin, no acne or pock marks but i do like coverage, this just didn't give me that. the jar its in is actually deceptively small, so for the price, its not a great bargain. i found the colour to be quite orange, which was not a good look for my pale skin. i purchased the lightest shade but it really did nothing for me, jus made me look orange instead of pale and dried out instead of hydrated, do not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Napkep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Light and Fluffy but provides no real coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My go-to foundation. Hides acne scars, imperfections and definitely evens out the skin tone. Looks flawless. Been wearing this foundation for years now. Don't even want to try anything else. Recommend to anyone with fairly oily skin like me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Hollylolly123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good but a little pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Jscott11106

I love this product in the coco shade.. I am an nw47 in Mac and this product matches my skin perfectly!!! Even BETTER than Mac. The coverage is fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by emur

I don't know how I feel about this product. It's got a great coverage but, even after applying powder, it makes my face look shiny and oily and I don't even have naturally oily skin! The price of the product doesn't make up for its quality. Disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by hannalorentzson

I have oily skin in my t-zone, and really love this product. It's matte, it stays on for at least 6 or so hours, and it's budget friendly. The only thing that I don't like, is that you have to kind of "dig out" the product, which isn't very hygienic. But overall, a great purchase!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by MsRhiChocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm still absolutely in love with this product! I only wish that they had more darker shades. The darkest shade almost matches my skin, but in the light, it can make it look a bit pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by rootedinlove

I love the texture of this product! I have very oily, acne-prone skin and I love using a thin layer of this foundation on my skin for school or just a casual day's wear. It definitely looks natural and evens out my skin tone, which is all I need it to do for just an every day look. I love the packaging, and although it does look orangey, applying a thin layer and blending well (I use a small stipple brush to apply) it isn't orange at all, and I have very pale skin. Overall, I love this product, and I will repurchase!