April 21, 2014 | 1036 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TheGoodSwan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses are my absolute favorites. This is probably my favorite of my favorites... Beige is a funny name for this gloss, because it isn't 'beige' at all. It is a fun, bubblegum pink...and is the perfect mix of opaque and sheer. It looks great with a smokey eye. he price. The scent (faintly cherry) used to bother me, but it has grown on me...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 7:09:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

i absolutely love the smell of these mega shine glosses! Beige is a really pretty bubblegum pink and i was after a colour without shimmer. it's not too sticky and it works with pretty much all my lipsticks. i might not repurchase because i'm getting over lipglosses but i'd recommend this one, especially for such a good price!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by manitoban3

Nice lip gloss, don't have any complaints however I don't understand all the hype for this shade. It is alright but nothing special. No need to purchase this color again...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by kbohaty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a lip gloss hoarder and this is one of the best I've ever found in both color and consistency. I don't like the sticky glosses and this has just the right amount of staying power without being goopy. even though the color is called beige its really more of a pink but very sheer. I also am a huge fan of the color Miami Babe. More of a brown tint but still a more sheer gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by glowgirl123

I love this lipgloss, it's a pinky color, rather than beige, it's the best smelling lipgloss ever, a bubble gum smell. This is the only one i have tried, but for $3.75? thats cheaper than most drugstore lipsticks & lipglosses, is also very pigmented .
will buy again . :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Lovelyluisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't like the streaky look that it leaves on my lips. The color is gorgeous though and I wish they made a lipstick in this shade. Overall, if my tan girlies are looking for a nice pink gloss, try this one but just make note that the streaky look will be there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh how I love the color of this gloss, If i could only ever buy one gloss in my life this would be the one I would buy. It is a beautiful medium pink, it is not extreamly pigmented however it leaves just the right hint of color on my lips. I wear this gloss most days. The one thing I hate about it is the horrible cherry smell that NYX seems to love to include in their products. Even though the smell this gives off reminds me of horrible cherry medicine I still love this gloss and that is really saying something considering I hatred of cherries.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by tvkristen7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this gloss after reading and hearing all rave reviews. I put it on my lips and hate it. It applied very clumpy and streaky... you really have to blend the color in by pressing your lips together. It doesn't feel that good on my lips and the color is just okay. Every time I buy into a drugstore makeup being a "dupe" for something more expensive... I'm completely let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by tanya30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased 6 lipgloss this was one I LOVED....NATURAL is a great dupe for MAC Lust Lipglass by the way. Out of 6 didn't like Frosted Beige way to frosty on me (NW 50)...overall will buy more. Lips feel great when I apply:) Colors purchased are Natural,Smokey Look,Miami Babe,Frosted Beige,Beautiful, and Beige. Hope this help!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

Finally I was able to pick up Beige at my local Designer Cosmetics store (which sells cheap makeup lines like NYX). I could tell this lip gloss was very popular since it was ALWAYS sold out. I grabbed the last one though! Anyways, I'm not going to repeat what the other reviewers below say, since it's not beige. It's a beautiful medium pink that might flatter all skin tones. You can use this as a nude, or for a very natural look. I thought this lip gloss would make me look very tacky and stripper looking. But no, it doesn't do that, it gives a healthy pink colour to my lips. The cherry medicine smell doesn't bother me at all, I think it smells very good!