NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

on 10/21/2012 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

One of my favorite NYX mega shine lip glosses. What I call a “throw & go” easy lippie, it doesn’t require liner or darker lip color to suit my deep dark skin. Although it’s a neutral fresh light pink with absolutely NO brown, purple, red, yellow or blue based tones in it. This NEVER looks milky no matter how much I pile on. Mac lovelorn or Revlon primrose paired with NYX prune lip liner look so great with this.

on 7/16/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is not flattering on every skin tone. It pulled purple on me and was not flattering. The formula, however, was one of the better ones in the Megashine collection. It had amazing pigment, a glossy finish with no frost or sparkle, and didn't seem to separate or settle into the lip lines.

Product: I bought this in "beige" which is a very wearable pink for anyone!!! This color is suitable for any skin tone. This gloss is a sticky formulation but not too sticky. THe applicator is unlike anything i have every tried before

Price: 5.00-6.00 dollars

Packaging: Really cute with a bow on top. Lip gloss tends to buid up around the initial closing of the container but no big deal>

I love this lipgloss !!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this line of glosses and the color is beautiful! The name is definitely misleading as this is more of a soft neutral pink instead of a beige color. The consistency is creamy and smooth and the smell is so sweet and yummy. I think this color would like nice on most skin tones.

on 4/9/2012 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It is a gorgeous color. Makeup Geek youtube star called it a universally appealing/suitable for any skin color, so i decided to pick one up. She was right because I am of Asian heritage and on the yellow side and pink never does suit me well. This works, except that it think it is a little sticky and has a taste that I am not sure I like. If you don't care about that too much, this is a greatttt buy at about $5.

on 2/25/2012 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, the name sucks because it's not a beige color at all. It's definitely a bubblegum pink and it's super pigmented. I like the fact that it does not have shimmers or glitter in it BUT STILL SO SHINY. I like the creme look when I do smokey looks.

The downfall of this product, it smells like cough syrup. It really does, but it don't really bother me that much after applying. And it gets really goopy if applied too much.

It's a great lipgloss to wear on its own because it just makes your lips so doll-like and sweet. And I love the applicator! Definitely will repurchase this baby and other megashine lipglosses from NYX!

on 2/16/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses are my absolute favorites. This is probably my favorite of my favorites... Beige is a funny name for this gloss, because it isn't 'beige' at all. It is a fun, bubblegum pink...and is the perfect mix of opaque and sheer. It looks great with a smokey eye. he price. The scent (faintly cherry) used to bother me, but it has grown on me...

on 2/2/2012 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i absolutely love the smell of these mega shine glosses! Beige is a really pretty bubblegum pink and i was after a colour without shimmer. it's not too sticky and it works with pretty much all my lipsticks. i might not repurchase because i'm getting over lipglosses but i'd recommend this one, especially for such a good price!

on 1/17/2012 4:28:00 AM

Nice lip gloss, don't have any complaints however I don't understand all the hype for this shade. It is alright but nothing special. No need to purchase this color again...

on 10/21/2011 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm a lip gloss hoarder and this is one of the best I've ever found in both color and consistency. I don't like the sticky glosses and this has just the right amount of staying power without being goopy. even though the color is called beige its really more of a pink but very sheer. I also am a huge fan of the color Miami Babe. More of a brown tint but still a more sheer gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses