September 3, 2014 | 981 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by GayleMint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first got this I was extremely excited to use it. I had previously used the Biore black head remover and LOVED it. At first I liked this. I liked the icey feeling of it afterwards. But after a while I noticed that I broke out a lot more than usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by AimeeXx

This product is amazing! I woke up one morning and done my make up eight times as it looked like someone had slashed my face with water... That oily! I normally have normal skin but as I've got older my skin has become more acne and oil prone! I went out and bought this cleanser and it is excellent! I'm not one for sticking with a product and have no 'holy grail' but I have reperchased this so many times! It is extremely drying at first but once out of that stage it cleans up any oil and improves skin like a pro!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I had been using the L'Oreal 360 for combination skin and was getting quite severe breakouts as well as dryness. I switched to this, and in about two weeks my skin has really calmed down. I would prefer it were unscented, but it's much better than the horrible cheap men's cologne scent of the L'Oreal. This does give a slight cooling effect, nothing shocking - I don't even notice it most days. I still use it with the silicone scrubby pad that came with the L'Oreal 360, and it actually works better with said pad than the accompanying L'Oreal cleanser did!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Umbreon

My HG cleanser! I was reading reviews here about this cleanser and decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. This cleared up my acne and it doesn't dry my skin out. (I have normal to oily skin) It smells very nice and feels awesome! I love the ice part of this cleanser because it just wakes you up on those tired mornings. I got this at Walmart for about 8 CAD and has lasted me 3 1/2 months. I'm on my second bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by juliemoraless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cleared my skin up great ! I used this alon with the biore facial scrub. This product for dry my face out a lot so I but a new moisturizer and this is literally my miracle cream. I've been dealing with acne for 7 years now and my face has never been softer, clearer, and radiant. All in all product is amazing. If used make sure to have moisturizer(a good one) on hand. The icy feeling is great it's so cold and it makes my skin feel fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

Okay so I dont really have problematic skin,I get an occasional pimple here and there. But I do get a little shiny on my forehead by my eyebrows, sides of my nose, and chin. This product feels pretty good on your face since it has the "icy" tingly feeling. it also takes my makeup off nicely! i wear waterproof eyeliner,foundation, blush, and false lashes. sometimes I have lash adhesive left over and this takes it right off. I feel it maintains my skin... It doesnt make it worse or completely acne free. Whos skin is! but I have rebought this item already. and its around 6-& bucks which isnt too bad. And sometimes Walmart has $2 off coupons. so Not too shabby.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I use it twice a day with my clarisonic and I've noticed that i'm not breaking out at all except for when I'm on my period and my face isn't always red anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by preciouspearl01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im not quite sure i agree with most people on this product.
After using it 3 times (at night when removing traces of makeup) i noticed straight away that my makeup up was not going on as smooth and looked flaky round the chin and mouth area. Its brought little bumps out round my chin and forehead area. I will definitely not be using this again - in the trash!

On another note - Vitamin E cleanser from morrisons 97p (i think - less than a pound for sure) is a reasonable cleanser does not break me out at all

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Keltonbuddy18

OMG one of the best products for acne. I cleared up my skin in about a week. It cools down any burning on my face. It feels so good. I would use this day and night. takes off my makeup and clears up my skin with no problems. It is easy to dispense because of the pump. Never would have found this product if it wasn't for my mom. Thxs mom

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by artificialsweetness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the mixed reviews on here. For reference, I'm a makeup artist so my skin must be flawless at all times. I've been using this facewash for YEARS now. People compliment me all the time on my skin and always ask what is it that I do. Don't be fooled though, I've never really had problematic skin even throughout my teens, just an occasional breakout during periods now and then. If i use any other brand my skin starts getting black heads on my nose. If you have combination skin I HIGHLY recommend you trying out Biore's new facewash for combination balancing. It's the same packaging. Only thing I hate about biore's face wash is the packaging. everytime I travel I have to take the whole bottle since I'm usually gone for a month. In order to shut tight the pump i have to take it out, squeeze the excess off the tube and into the bottle, then hold it taught while I twist the nozzle shut and sometimes it twists open in my luggage spilling everywhere. I know this happens everytime so I have to wrap it in it's own plastic bag everytime.