July 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Umbreon

My HG cleanser! I was reading reviews here about this cleanser and decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. This cleared up my acne and it doesn't dry my skin out. (I have normal to oily skin) It smells very nice and feels awesome! I love the ice part of this cleanser because it just wakes you up on those tired mornings. I got this at Walmart for about 8 CAD and has lasted me 3 1/2 months. I'm on my second bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by juliemoraless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cleared my skin up great ! I used this alon with the biore facial scrub. This product for dry my face out a lot so I but a new moisturizer and this is literally my miracle cream. I've been dealing with acne for 7 years now and my face has never been softer, clearer, and radiant. All in all product is amazing. If used make sure to have moisturizer(a good one) on hand. The icy feeling is great it's so cold and it makes my skin feel fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

Okay so I dont really have problematic skin,I get an occasional pimple here and there. But I do get a little shiny on my forehead by my eyebrows, sides of my nose, and chin. This product feels pretty good on your face since it has the "icy" tingly feeling. it also takes my makeup off nicely! i wear waterproof eyeliner,foundation, blush, and false lashes. sometimes I have lash adhesive left over and this takes it right off. I feel it maintains my skin... It doesnt make it worse or completely acne free. Whos skin is! but I have rebought this item already. and its around 6-& bucks which isnt too bad. And sometimes Walmart has $2 off coupons. so Not too shabby.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I use it twice a day with my clarisonic and I've noticed that i'm not breaking out at all except for when I'm on my period and my face isn't always red anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by preciouspearl01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im not quite sure i agree with most people on this product.
After using it 3 times (at night when removing traces of makeup) i noticed straight away that my makeup up was not going on as smooth and looked flaky round the chin and mouth area. Its brought little bumps out round my chin and forehead area. I will definitely not be using this again - in the trash!

On another note - Vitamin E cleanser from morrisons 97p (i think - less than a pound for sure) is a reasonable cleanser does not break me out at all

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Keltonbuddy18

OMG one of the best products for acne. I cleared up my skin in about a week. It cools down any burning on my face. It feels so good. I would use this day and night. takes off my makeup and clears up my skin with no problems. It is easy to dispense because of the pump. Never would have found this product if it wasn't for my mom. Thxs mom

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by artificialsweetness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the mixed reviews on here. For reference, I'm a makeup artist so my skin must be flawless at all times. I've been using this facewash for YEARS now. People compliment me all the time on my skin and always ask what is it that I do. Don't be fooled though, I've never really had problematic skin even throughout my teens, just an occasional breakout during periods now and then. If i use any other brand my skin starts getting black heads on my nose. If you have combination skin I HIGHLY recommend you trying out Biore's new facewash for combination balancing. It's the same packaging. Only thing I hate about biore's face wash is the packaging. everytime I travel I have to take the whole bottle since I'm usually gone for a month. In order to shut tight the pump i have to take it out, squeeze the excess off the tube and into the bottle, then hold it taught while I twist the nozzle shut and sometimes it twists open in my luggage spilling everywhere. I know this happens everytime so I have to wrap it in it's own plastic bag everytime.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this i liked the colling sensation even though it tended to slightly burn my eyes. Though recently afer washing my face it would start to sting, itch, and get hot. When I looked in the mirror, much to my suprise, my face had red irritaed patches everywhere. Im not sure what it is in here, maybe to much methnol im not sure. I definitly do NOT recommend this, and it isnt that I have sensitive skin, because I dont and i really didnt see a difference in my skin from this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The way this revitalizes my skin is amazing. I love how it has such a high concentration of salicylic acid of 2%. Though I don't have acne-prone skin, it helps maintain its smooth texture. Lately I've been using beautypedia.com to assure my products' efficiency, and this particular cleanser is said to be good, the menthol and eucalyptus acts as irritants. Irritants break down the collagen, and at the mere age of 17, that's something I'd like to prevent. I just purchased the Alba Botanic Acnedote Deep Pore Wash as the replacement, and I will use it first thing in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by danciaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never bothered to write a review before on any product becuase lets face it, there's isn't enough time in the day (for me anyway). But I really wanted to share my HORRIBLE experience with this nasty product.

For starters, my skin is oily to combination. I have oily cheeks and chin, dry every where else. It's also quite sensitive, but nothing serious. I brought this product in my local supermarket because I was drawn to the bold statement about how it removes 99 percent of oil and dirt.

So let's start with the bottle. For starters the pump is the most annoying thing about this product (minus the results it gave). It's so difficult to get the pump 'up' that I ended up having to just un screw the top in order to get the contents of the bottle onto my hand.

I used to product before I went to bed, because I knew that it would make my skin dry and obviously I didn't want to walk around with flakey skin. The next morning I woke up to not 1, not 2, but 3 HUGE pimples on my face. They were sore, red, and very angry. Perfect timing seeing as I had an interview that day... UGH!

I thought it was the 'plurging' stage, so I kept on using the product for a month. The problems persisted and I kept on getting these BIG nasty red spots (something I never normally get). It was only until I stopped using the product that I realised it was this face wash that was doing all the distress to my skin.

Never have I been so frustrated or angry in all my life. The pump doesn't work, the product doesn't work, and the claim on the bottle is FALSE. It dries my skin, breaks me out, makes me even more oily because it's so drying.

It leaves me wondering why I ever stopped using Avene Soapless Cleanser, which is my holy grail of a product.

I know everyone's skin is different, but just be careful with this one... It's VERY drying and in plain English, very shit.