November 27, 2014 | 1030 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Selly03

I LOVED this product but now I cant find it anywhere. I did dry my skin out a very little in certain patches but my skin was fine as long as a moisturised properly (I have combination skin). I miss this product!!!

It really helped with my occasional breakout and left my skin feeling and looking really clean and fresh.

This was the best for removing my make-up, it took everything off. The Revlon foundation I use is a pain to remove but two quick washes with this got it all completely off. All other cleansers I have used have required at least 3 washes.

I do not recommend this product for people with dry skin. It would be great for people with oily skin and its good for combination skin as long as you moisturise properly.

Packaging: It has a pump which can lock shut which is a bonus and is great for travelling.

Price: its a tad on the expensive side for a drug store product, considering how cheap some of the products can be, but its still reasonable.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nah. Dries my skin out, not worth the potential skin clearing benefits!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by FernandaMissXToTheNo

It did clear up my skin but it gave me extremely dry skin! i personally do not reccomend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleansed my oily skin without stripping it, but it doesn't have enough of that icy sensation I expected, ala Noxema. But it lathers well and smells nice. Regular price was $8.29 at CVS, but after the sale, coupons & ECBs, it was less than a buck. I wouldn't pay $8 for this, not when I can get a bar of Neutrogena for less than $3.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by GayleMint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I first got this I was extremely excited to use it. I had previously used the Biore black head remover and LOVED it. At first I liked this. I liked the icey feeling of it afterwards. But after a while I noticed that I broke out a lot more than usual.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by AimeeXx

This product is amazing! I woke up one morning and done my make up eight times as it looked like someone had slashed my face with water... That oily! I normally have normal skin but as I've got older my skin has become more acne and oil prone! I went out and bought this cleanser and it is excellent! I'm not one for sticking with a product and have no 'holy grail' but I have reperchased this so many times! It is extremely drying at first but once out of that stage it cleans up any oil and improves skin like a pro!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

I had been using the L'Oreal 360 for combination skin and was getting quite severe breakouts as well as dryness. I switched to this, and in about two weeks my skin has really calmed down. I would prefer it were unscented, but it's much better than the horrible cheap men's cologne scent of the L'Oreal. This does give a slight cooling effect, nothing shocking - I don't even notice it most days. I still use it with the silicone scrubby pad that came with the L'Oreal 360, and it actually works better with said pad than the accompanying L'Oreal cleanser did!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Umbreon

My HG cleanser! I was reading reviews here about this cleanser and decided to try it out and I'm so glad I did. This cleared up my acne and it doesn't dry my skin out. (I have normal to oily skin) It smells very nice and feels awesome! I love the ice part of this cleanser because it just wakes you up on those tired mornings. I got this at Walmart for about 8 CAD and has lasted me 3 1/2 months. I'm on my second bottle now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by juliemoraless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cleared my skin up great ! I used this alon with the biore facial scrub. This product for dry my face out a lot so I but a new moisturizer and this is literally my miracle cream. I've been dealing with acne for 7 years now and my face has never been softer, clearer, and radiant. All in all product is amazing. If used make sure to have moisturizer(a good one) on hand. The icy feeling is great it's so cold and it makes my skin feel fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Jelli1218

Okay so I dont really have problematic skin,I get an occasional pimple here and there. But I do get a little shiny on my forehead by my eyebrows, sides of my nose, and chin. This product feels pretty good on your face since it has the "icy" tingly feeling. it also takes my makeup off nicely! i wear waterproof eyeliner,foundation, blush, and false lashes. sometimes I have lash adhesive left over and this takes it right off. I feel it maintains my skin... It doesnt make it worse or completely acne free. Whos skin is! but I have rebought this item already. and its around 6-& bucks which isnt too bad. And sometimes Walmart has $2 off coupons. so Not too shabby.