April 16, 2014 | 1955 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by artificialsweetness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the mixed reviews on here. For reference, I'm a makeup artist so my skin must be flawless at all times. I've been using this facewash for YEARS now. People compliment me all the time on my skin and always ask what is it that I do. Don't be fooled though, I've never really had problematic skin even throughout my teens, just an occasional breakout during periods now and then. If i use any other brand my skin starts getting black heads on my nose. If you have combination skin I HIGHLY recommend you trying out Biore's new facewash for combination balancing. It's the same packaging. Only thing I hate about biore's face wash is the packaging. everytime I travel I have to take the whole bottle since I'm usually gone for a month. In order to shut tight the pump i have to take it out, squeeze the excess off the tube and into the bottle, then hold it taught while I twist the nozzle shut and sometimes it twists open in my luggage spilling everywhere. I know this happens everytime so I have to wrap it in it's own plastic bag everytime.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this i liked the colling sensation even though it tended to slightly burn my eyes. Though recently afer washing my face it would start to sting, itch, and get hot. When I looked in the mirror, much to my suprise, my face had red irritaed patches everywhere. Im not sure what it is in here, maybe to much methnol im not sure. I definitly do NOT recommend this, and it isnt that I have sensitive skin, because I dont and i really didnt see a difference in my skin from this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The way this revitalizes my skin is amazing. I love how it has such a high concentration of salicylic acid of 2%. Though I don't have acne-prone skin, it helps maintain its smooth texture. Lately I've been using beautypedia.com to assure my products' efficiency, and this particular cleanser is said to be good, the menthol and eucalyptus acts as irritants. Irritants break down the collagen, and at the mere age of 17, that's something I'd like to prevent. I just purchased the Alba Botanic Acnedote Deep Pore Wash as the replacement, and I will use it first thing in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by danciaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never bothered to write a review before on any product becuase lets face it, there's isn't enough time in the day (for me anyway). But I really wanted to share my HORRIBLE experience with this nasty product.

For starters, my skin is oily to combination. I have oily cheeks and chin, dry every where else. It's also quite sensitive, but nothing serious. I brought this product in my local supermarket because I was drawn to the bold statement about how it removes 99 percent of oil and dirt.

So let's start with the bottle. For starters the pump is the most annoying thing about this product (minus the results it gave). It's so difficult to get the pump 'up' that I ended up having to just un screw the top in order to get the contents of the bottle onto my hand.

I used to product before I went to bed, because I knew that it would make my skin dry and obviously I didn't want to walk around with flakey skin. The next morning I woke up to not 1, not 2, but 3 HUGE pimples on my face. They were sore, red, and very angry. Perfect timing seeing as I had an interview that day... UGH!

I thought it was the 'plurging' stage, so I kept on using the product for a month. The problems persisted and I kept on getting these BIG nasty red spots (something I never normally get). It was only until I stopped using the product that I realised it was this face wash that was doing all the distress to my skin.

Never have I been so frustrated or angry in all my life. The pump doesn't work, the product doesn't work, and the claim on the bottle is FALSE. It dries my skin, breaks me out, makes me even more oily because it's so drying.

It leaves me wondering why I ever stopped using Avene Soapless Cleanser, which is my holy grail of a product.

I know everyone's skin is different, but just be careful with this one... It's VERY drying and in plain English, very shit.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim (I don't really have acne/blackheads to worry about) but wanted a really great cleanser/wash to leave my face feeling & looking extra clean. It's a nice enough wash, subtle fragrance, cleans well & doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but... I didn't feel "super" clean (you know, that deep clean that you feel has emptied your pores of muck) & the more I used it, the tighter my skin felt afterwards (easily solved with a little moisturiser). In conclusion, a nice enough facewash, but not what I'd call an HG product, but certainly not bad either.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

I don't understand how this product is getting good reviews. Maybe they changed the formula, because they definitely changed the bottle (it is white with blue and orange writing now). I got this with the purchase of this years Allure Beauty box. I usually hate products with methnol in it, but since I have using it in the hot summer, the cooling effect is a nice feeling. I am really not so sure about the acne fighting properties of this product. I have clear skin that is acne prone, so after using this product for about a week, I got this giant pimple on my cheek. You know the type where it takes weeks to disappear? Now I have a big dark mark where the pimple was. All the ingredients in this cleanser just seem incredibly harsh for the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my current cleanser! It really washes my skin and leaves it feeling clean, incredibly refreshed, and does wonders. I started using it when I was fourteen, and it's been a source of my relatively clear skin for years. To get the best results, you need to really work into your skin. Rub it in once it's a creamy lather and spend a good while massaging it into your pores.

After your done, rinse thoroughly. It can be very drying, so make sure you have good moisturizer on hand. This product works best on oily or combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by s2chanchans2

I would say this product is recommended for combination or oily skin as it can be quite drying. I wouldn't really recommend this on sensitive skin either because it may be a bit too 'concentrated' and may irritate the skin.

However I do have combination skin, and I have used this product for about a year and I love everything about it! I actually like the "ice" feeling you feel after washing the face, and I also love the smell of it. This product has helped cleared my blemishes, but if you do decide on trying this make sure you moisturize after or it may leave your skin feeling tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupalleyjenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually really impressed with this cleanser! Personally, I love the ice feeling. The icey effect does get into your eyes but I find in invigorating, but I can see where some people might find it uncomfortable. It really does remove all the dirt and makeup. My blemishes have been clearing up and my face feels so clean after use. The only downside is that it is very drying. Last night I used it before bed and I had to get up and apply a night cream because my face was uncomfortably tight! Other than the drying, (moisturizer; quick fix for the problem!) I think it is a great cleanser. I probably will repurchase just because it clears my skin so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by emg6193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this cleanser really does clean out all of the dirt and makeup from my face. I will complain that it does leave a dry and almost sticky feeling after it is washed off. I started to notice the sticky feeling more recently. Perhaps it is because I need to be more religious in using toner. I like the tingly feeling that it gives and it does reduce the amount of oil on my face. It has prevented a lot of pimples indeed. I just wish that my face would feel refreshed instead of dry after using it. I would use facial lotion, but that wouldn't help my oily skin situation. However, when used with a moisturizing skin toner like Simple Smoothing Facial Toner, the skin turns out feeling great. The toner is just mousturizing enough to get rid of that sticky feeling.