Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

New Formulation 7/2011: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Sugar Cane Extract,Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Yellow 5, Lemon Peel Extract, Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo for over 2 weeks now, and I love the way that my hair feels and looks. I have long, straight, medium thickness hair that is both highlighted and colored. I find that my hair is very soft and smooth after using this conditioner and that I do not need to spend as much time flat ironing my hair for a smooth/sleek look. Currently it is summer where I live, with very high humidity, and this product has successfully kept my hair from either looking too greasy or too fluffy. I love it! I have tried other salon(and more $$$$) brands but keep coming back to Garnier because of the value, and the lovely fruity smell.

on 7/13/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This didn't make my hair all that shiny, or all that sleek. It was still the same, curly, blond mess when I was done with this conditioner. Just like every single one before it.

However, I love the smell of Garnier hair products, I think it's really fruity, but not too much. (I love the fruit factor, I'd prefer it smelled MORE fruity)

Worked decently. Got rid of some frizz, and didn't build up in my hair.

on 6/6/2011 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. My hair feels moisturized after using this, but not limp and heavy with product either. And though I still have some frizz, this product does help to minimize it.

on 5/13/2011 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this product for years and love it! Every now and then I switch to another product to experiment, but I always come back to this one because its just so nice. I also use it with the matching shampoo.

on 2/24/2011 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

So, I am kind of a product junkie and I'll find things that absoultely work for my hair but convince myself that there is something better out there. I used Garnier Fructis' sleek & shine and moisture works line in the past with Amazing results. I always loved how soft and manageable my hair was after using it. I don't know why I thought there would ever be anything better because I ALWAYS come back to GF!! It truly does what it says it does. Moisturize, control frizz and fortify. After using Tresseme's smoothing line, which worked for a couple of months before turning my hair hard and causing my hair to shed and break in handfulls! I came back to this and the first day I used it my hair felt instantly softer & smoother, less frizz, and thankfully less breakage and hair in my comb! Significantly less! There's no way I'm getting rid of GF again!

on 2/20/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Just like the shampoo this conditioner is okay. It doesn't detangle my hair like Aussie Moist condtioner does. I saw no difference in my frizzy hair. It does smell nice though.

on 11/15/2010 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I usually used Abba conditioner for color-treated hair. My baby blonde hair, until recently, bleached and toned to an almost-white hue, and after years of doing that, I could feel the damage. Last month, I ran out of Abba, and didn't have time to run to the salon, so I went to Wal-Mart to get a cheap conditioner to tie me over. I got Garnier Sleek and Shine because it smelled good and was $3 bucks, but I didn't expect it to perform. But let me tell you, this worked wonders for my hair! I thought the Abba was doing great for my hair, but the Garnier made my hair so much shinier, softer, and manageable. I won't ever go back to Abba now, and I use Garnier Sleek and Shine almost every day now :)

on 11/2/2010 1:26:00 PM

I don't think it has cones, which I was excited about. I've had good results with the matching shampoo and thought I'd try the condish. Someone mentioned they didn't work so well together, and ODDLY, that is true for me as well! I like to alternate this with my Biolage Cond. Balm or Aura Cherry Bark, neither of which have cones as well. This conditioner leaves my straight shiny fine hair even straighter and shinier. It gives it good slip and detangling capability. I like the scent too. The bottle design is dreadful and hard to open in the shower, but for the price and results, I'll deal with it.

on 9/6/2010 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this conditioner for about a week and a half, and I love it! Other conditioners tend to weigh my hair down but this one doesn't do that at all, it leaves my hair very smooth. I straighten my hair daily and have noticed a big difference in the overall appearance of my hair afterward - it's definitely less frizzy and more silky. The smell is wonderful, like most other Garnier products.
For me the only con is the packaging, the bottle is very hard to open without bending a nail or something. I usually end up prying it open with a razor, which works but is more work that I'd like to spend on a conditioner bottle, lol.
Overall I'm very happy with this conditioner, I would definitely buy it again.

on 8/4/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Just showered with this! I have frizzy, thick, curly hair and this conditioner works really well. It helps tames the frizz, defines my curls, and makes my hair look much healthier than other conditioners. I know it's not meant for curls but it works for me.