March 2, 2015 | 1678 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sashaloudfeather

THIS MASK ROCKS! I was eager to try this as it was described as being good for someone who is working a lot, playing a lot, not drinking enough water or getting enough sleep. Plus I love honey. OMG AMAZING! The Ayurvedic herbs in this mask warm up your skin. It has a good tingle so if your are not into stimulation avoid this one. It seemed to bring back the color to my face giving me a lovely glow and removing dullness. It can be a bit hard to remove if scrubbing away doesn't work grab a warm washcloth. TRY IT! Great hangover cure ;).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by playdirty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Glow? More like STAIN.
Initially I was so pumped to finally be trying this mask after hearing all the rave reviews and initially things started well. The mask was as expected, a thick porridge consistency that stung slightly on contact (nothing unbearable). I left the mask on for the recommended 10 minutes and washed off with warm water in circular motions to get the full effect of the exfoliating almond bits. My skin seemed smoother but aside from that no real difference, and that was okay, I don't expect much the very first time I use a mask but more so how well it work over an extended period. I toned with my Witch Hazel and wasn't even surprised by the neon yellow colour that came off my face and onto my cotton pad, however what did annoy me was the ever present neon yellow that came off onto my second cotton pad, and the third, and the fourth. I'm sure I could have gotten more out of it however the color didn't even seem to be fading in intensity so I gave up and washed my face with my regular face wash. And still the cotton pad I toned with was a muted bright yellow. I'm sure any moisturising properties this gave my skin was cancelled out by all the washing and toning I did. I'll finish my tub because at $16.95 for a small tub I can't afford not to, and hopefully the tedious extra washing will be worth it if it can do anything to benefit my skin. So ladies and gentlemen, before you rush out and jump for joy over the 'glow' it gives you make sure it's your skin and not the yellow stain the mask leaves behind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

In my top three favorite Lush masks, for sure. Brazened Honey is amazing. I love everything about it. Smells really good, nice thick, and gritty texture....love the spicy kick sensation when first applied to the skin. Excellent exfoliation action when rinsing off. Leaves my skin incredibly smooth, soft, and bright. Everything I hope for in a mask is what I get with Brazened Honey. I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

My skin is quite normal, and I usually never break out!!! I've barely had a spot so far in all my teenage years!!! This, however changed that... I loved the green colour and the smell was ok, but as soon as o put this on my face, it stung like crazy! I knew that was because of the acidic contents which provide vitamin c, so it didn't bother me too much. But, after 2 uses, I had to give this to my sister - it was causing me to majorly break out! Surely enough, my skin calmed down again after I cut it out, but it just didn't work for me :( however, I would still recommend trying this, it made my skin feel good for a while, and everyone's skin is different!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best mask I have ever used. My skin just glows after using it. My skin has ever been so smooth clear and even toned. It does an amazing job deep cleaning my skin and i use it twice a week and leave it on for about 20 mins. After I rinse I apply Lush's Gorgeous moisturizer and my skin has been so clear and smooth. I really love this mask and will definitely repurchase if I continue to see relsults like this!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried about half of their masks..some of them worked (BB seaweed) but others nah..other than just softening the skin. Was planning to get ayesha but they said that's for pore minimising & tightening and I was looking something for my blemishes (those little bumps around face really irks me) and I was kinda sold and bought it on the spot. It contains EGGS. And the smell wasn't really that pleasant but hey who cares! Results all that matters. And I have been using it for 4 days in a row and I'm loving it!

Finally a lush mask that worked! For maximum results leave in on for 10mins and then gently rewet the dried mask on yr face and gently massage in circular motions :)

However, please do note that this mask contains lime extract too. Which means Vit C and it will make the skin tingle. If you have sensitive/thin skin, I will suggest you stay clear of this.

On the downside too, is the expiration dates of the products but my last mask lasted a month later with no side effects.

If you are residing in Singapore, will suggest you drop by on Sunday as they mix the masks on Sat so you will get the freshest product.

Hope it helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Gillybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worker told me this mask was the one to use if I had sensitivity to any of their other masks.
Stuff burns like acid.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by unicornkopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used LUSH products for years now and have had some love hate moments, mainly because I'd bought the wrong things for my skin type etc etc - but still, when it comes to skin care it left me ever so slightly dubious about their products for the face.

I still love their bath bombs/lip balms and numerous other things, and had visited to try out a fragrance I have now bought! The lady in the store was super helpful and after a chat offered me this mask as it was very nearly out of date (I love LUSH staff!) I came home a bit curious, and decided that night to have a lovely bath and give it a bash.

It's a bit scrubby which I love because it exfoliates dead skill cells and flaky skin, the smell is subtle I think as it's mostly honey scented but maybe a bit gingery. The mask dries fast and does sort of crack if you attempt grinnage while wearing it. I was naughty and left it on for ages (it's meant to be 5 minutes) then proceeded to scrub it off with a warm flannel.

I LOVE the results, my usually dry sad red skin looks really fresh and clean, my redness looks so much better and I've noticed it's helped with my pores and blackheads and oddly (maybe not so..) I think it makes me look less tired, and much healthier. I myself thought such things were impossible from just a quick face mask but the ingredients must just seriously work for my skin.

I finish this by splashing my face with cool water and moisturizing with Oilatum's Face Repair Cream. Over the moon and will seriously reconsider LUSH's skin/face products, hurray!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This definetely one of lush's best face masks! Firstly I really like the smell, to me it smells like fresh flowers although some people might find it overpowering as the smell is strong. This mask is an exfoliating and brightening mask which it does very well. I find after I've left it on for about 10 mins then wash it off my skin feels incredibly smooth and looks much brighter, haven't noticed it making any difference to my spots or clogged pores though. Also this one sticks well to the skin unlike some of the lush face masks which are difficult. I would buy it again, probably my fave out of all 5 lush masks I've tried. This would be good for any skin type unless you skin is overly sensitive. If you buy a lot from lush like me and you collect 5 pots you get the face mask free which is awesome, they are pretty cheap anyway at 5.95. This is definitely one you must try (: