September 1, 2014 | 2090 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried about half of their masks..some of them worked (BB seaweed) but others nah..other than just softening the skin. Was planning to get ayesha but they said that's for pore minimising & tightening and I was looking something for my blemishes (those little bumps around face really irks me) and I was kinda sold and bought it on the spot. It contains EGGS. And the smell wasn't really that pleasant but hey who cares! Results all that matters. And I have been using it for 4 days in a row and I'm loving it!

Finally a lush mask that worked! For maximum results leave in on for 10mins and then gently rewet the dried mask on yr face and gently massage in circular motions :)

However, please do note that this mask contains lime extract too. Which means Vit C and it will make the skin tingle. If you have sensitive/thin skin, I will suggest you stay clear of this.

On the downside too, is the expiration dates of the products but my last mask lasted a month later with no side effects.

If you are residing in Singapore, will suggest you drop by on Sunday as they mix the masks on Sat so you will get the freshest product.

Hope it helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Gillybby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Worker told me this mask was the one to use if I had sensitivity to any of their other masks.
Stuff burns like acid.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by unicornkopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used LUSH products for years now and have had some love hate moments, mainly because I'd bought the wrong things for my skin type etc etc - but still, when it comes to skin care it left me ever so slightly dubious about their products for the face.

I still love their bath bombs/lip balms and numerous other things, and had visited to try out a fragrance I have now bought! The lady in the store was super helpful and after a chat offered me this mask as it was very nearly out of date (I love LUSH staff!) I came home a bit curious, and decided that night to have a lovely bath and give it a bash.

It's a bit scrubby which I love because it exfoliates dead skill cells and flaky skin, the smell is subtle I think as it's mostly honey scented but maybe a bit gingery. The mask dries fast and does sort of crack if you attempt grinnage while wearing it. I was naughty and left it on for ages (it's meant to be 5 minutes) then proceeded to scrub it off with a warm flannel.

I LOVE the results, my usually dry sad red skin looks really fresh and clean, my redness looks so much better and I've noticed it's helped with my pores and blackheads and oddly (maybe not so..) I think it makes me look less tired, and much healthier. I myself thought such things were impossible from just a quick face mask but the ingredients must just seriously work for my skin.

I finish this by splashing my face with cool water and moisturizing with Oilatum's Face Repair Cream. Over the moon and will seriously reconsider LUSH's skin/face products, hurray!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This definetely one of lush's best face masks! Firstly I really like the smell, to me it smells like fresh flowers although some people might find it overpowering as the smell is strong. This mask is an exfoliating and brightening mask which it does very well. I find after I've left it on for about 10 mins then wash it off my skin feels incredibly smooth and looks much brighter, haven't noticed it making any difference to my spots or clogged pores though. Also this one sticks well to the skin unlike some of the lush face masks which are difficult. I would buy it again, probably my fave out of all 5 lush masks I've tried. This would be good for any skin type unless you skin is overly sensitive. If you buy a lot from lush like me and you collect 5 pots you get the face mask free which is awesome, they are pretty cheap anyway at 5.95. This is definitely one you must try (:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Macjunkie101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this face mask around 3 times a week and when I do my skin feels and looks better. I don't have very sensitive skin so the burning, uncomfortable feel that some people get with this product doesn't affect me and I actually like the feel it gives my face. It helps unclog my pores, brighten my face, and leaves my face feeling softer and smoother. The smell is nice, not too overpowering but offers a slight honey scent. It tends to last me around 10-12 uses (keep in mind I have a small face and a little goes quite a long way.) This isn't a "holy grail" product but I do repurchase it about once every 3-4 months.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

*QUICK SUMMARY; THIS IS A PORE SHRINKING / BLACK HEAD REMOVER MASK*

The texture is like a scrub. I was expecting it to go on just as rough, but if you apply a warm wash cloth to your face first, it actually goes on pretty smooth. During application, it has a chapping sensation, similar to wind burn. My first time, I thought I was having some sort of reaction to it, but it goes away as the mask dries, and then it keeps your face feeling chilled. I have it on right now, and my cheeks are cold as ice!

It's a little bit more difficult to take off then some of the other masks. Some of them you can just rinse with your hands and water. This one you need to scrub with water and a washcloth.

After taking it off, I immediately notice less black heads, and smaller pores.

BASIC INFO ABOUT ALL OF LUSH'S MASKS:
The masks are made of natural ingredients, and are not tested on animals. They come in a 2.1 oz jar, with a screw top lid. The jar is recyclable, and the store offers a program where you can return 5 of your empty jars in exchange for one full mask of your choice. Each mask cost's a little less than $7. You get about 5 uses from one jar. Each mask is typically good for about 2 weeks from it's packaged date. Each jar is labeled with a package date, and expiration date. These masks are to be kept refrigerated. Typical recommended use is 2-3 times a week. I do not recommend purchasing more than one mask at a time, as you will end up wasting product... It will expire before you can use them all up, unless you plan to use one jar everyday for a week.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by moncullen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Loved the smell. Didn't like the texture and the sensation. I didn't like the tingling sensation that much. In the end I didn't feel any better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am still undecided on this mask. I have acne-prone skin, but for the most part it's fairly normal. I do have an issue with blackheads and clogged pores.

When I put on this mask it was very exfoliating and somewhat harsh when trying to spread it on my face. It's very clumpy and looks really gross. However, when I washed it off (left it on for about 5 mins) I noticed immediately that it had lifted the gunk clogging the pores in my nose right up! I put on a nose strip and when I removed it.. it was insane how much crap it pulled out! Normally I don't have that result, so I know it was the mask that I owed for that.

My nose looked a lot clearer, so I think this will become a normal treatment for me! So far, this mask is great at pulling up the impurities.. so I think I would rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Bought this after I ran out of mask of magnaminty which I always used and there weren't any new stock at the Lush store. The beauty consultant at the store than told me to try this instead and boy do I love this more than magnaminty!

It leaves my face very smooth and clean after use and its easier to apply than magnaminty. My only complain is it smells like sulfur and its more expensive at $19 for a small pot.